The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

whores.png

Our PIMP (Thanks to Kelzy):

Mikapimpin.jpg

Mikapimpingk.jpg

Before I get all the oooohs and aaahs and oooh myy goooosh you didn'ts! I will explain what the Mika Whores are!

While thinking up for a costume for London a while back, I was discussing it with Babzz. I came up with a rainbowlollipopgirl at first. But the outfit I wanted was nowhere to be found so I said: You know what, I'll just go as a Lollipopwhore! So that's what I did. Got this slutty red dress, totally pimped it, bought some lollipops, rainbowsocks, nice red shoes and a catchy quote on 2 A4 voila a Lollipopwhore was born!

And my outfit was a huuuge hit, got many people to smile! So when we actually were back on the airport, Babzz and I decided to go to Amsterdam all dressed up as whores and now many people join us (We're ubercool:naughty: ) So the Mika Whores club was born! And I thought we'd deserve our own thread!

So, if you wanna join our club, you're always welcome! We can talk random whoreness here etc. And just be proud of our whoreness!:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm thank you for this thread xD sooo who got some nice Scottish ass to discuss about ? :lmfao: I've got one idea :lmfao: or maby two xD

Discuss whatever you like:punk: But this whore is going to get some sleepy time:naughty:

I am certainly not a priest :mf_rosetinted:

hey thats a cool idea, lets put an end to all the childish costumes and stuff, we could find an "outfit" that people who are in (here) could wear at the gigs, the red shoes are cool...lets think of something for the summer ok?

what about those cuba stockings´?

2rm8dcj.jpg

I am certainly not a priest :mf_rosetinted:

hey thats a cool idea, lets put an end to all the childish costumes and stuff, we could find an "outfit" that people who are in (here) could wear at the gigs, the red shoes are cool...lets think of something for the summer ok?

what about those cuba stockings´?

2rm8dcj.jpg

These are hot:naughty:

lol, but its not TOO hot, we can easily wear them at the gigs, its hot if dont wear anythinmg else,lol

we could all wear them? it would be easy to recognize each other, wat u think?

Well the idea was to all go in different costums, but all with our own colour. I par example are red and Babzz is purple. We all have this really dirty sign. My sign was: Lollipopwhore sitting on '95, will make you smile for one Lollipop or maybe: Don't try a little Freddie, Try a little me:naughty:

Be creative!

Well the idea was to all go in different costums, but all with our own colour. I par example are red and Babzz is purple. We all have this really dirty sign. My sign was: Lollipopwhore sitting on '95, will make you smile for one Lollipop or maybe: Don't try a little Freddie, Try a little me:naughty:

Be creative!

oh....i see...i ll be black then...and my slogan will be..."i ll hook you, nook you then walk away" or just "NOOK ME" its a classic but i love it:naughty: