The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: I can just see the headlines now. Celeb scandal. Pop icon MIKA is actually a dirty big pimp. He even has his own personal whores. Oh the shame.:roftl:

I can see Mika singing..............

I LIKE Big butts, and I cannot lie - you other brothers can't deny...when a girl walks up with a itty bitty waiste and a round thing in your face, you get sprung.... :naughty:

I can see Mika singing..............

I LIKE Big butts, and I cannot lie - you other brothers can't deny...when a girl walks up with a itty bitty waiste and a round thing in your face, you get sprung.... :naughty:

:punk: OHHH that could be the basis for his second album.Pimps, Whores and lollipops.:punk:

:punk: OHHH that could be the basis for his second album.Pimps, Whores and lollipops.:punk:

I think we should pitch this idea to Mika.... he could truly let his creative juices flow *so to speak* :lmao:

I think we should pitch this idea to Mika.... he could truly let his creative juices flow *so to speak* :lmao:

:band: I think Mika would be up for it as he certainly likes to be different.Doing an album like this ,he would probably drown in "creative juices":roftl: :lmfao:

:band: I think Mika would be up for it as he certainly likes to be different.Doing an album like this ,he would probably drown in "creative juices":roftl: :lmfao:

Damn, I would love to be in the studio! :wub2:

DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER LAUGHTER??

:punk: :punk:

The purple Mikawhore has arrived!!

Ingie told me to come here. :naughty:

Of course you have to be here, you're an important part of the whore movement

:wub2: OOOOOhhh this is bad but i love it. My costume would have to be gold and black and my slogan would be " Ilike being STUCK IN THE MIDDLE":punk:

Hahahaha that's a great slogan :roftl:

Oh you know, we're just sharing the whoreness of the world:mf_rosetinted: Do you already knwo what your outfit's gonna be?

Not yet but I have visions of suspenders and a lot of lace.

Of course you have to be here, you're an important part of the whore movement

:mf_rosetinted: