Request - Bring Mika to Serbia on EXIT festival!

Ina

Hello guys! I'm reopening the thread from last year...Voting is the same, just for the next year's festival!!! I would really appreciate your help!

Hi everyone! I have one big favor to ask you! Would you pleeeease take a minute of your time, and vote for Mika on http://www.exit.kontraweb.net/ You should just click on the word "GLASAJ!", find Mika's name on the chart, and check the box beside it!

There is a voting going on, about musicians that could perform on the next Exit festival. That festival takes place in my town…Novi Sad, Serbia… every summer, in july (http://eng.exitfest.org/). The more votes performer gets, there are better chances that he will actually perform at Exit 09. Exit festival is probably the only chance, that he will ever even consider Serbia, as the place for one of his tours…and also the only chance for some of us to see him perform live. (we have that stupid Visa regime, which makes our traveling outside of the country, really difficult.)

Mika has huge amount of fans, not only in Serbia, but also in all Ex-Yugoslavian countries… and by voting you’ll make all of us a big favour! Thank you in advance! :biggrin2::wink2::biggrin2:

I just need to add one more thing! Performer with the largest amount of votes from the last year, Depeche Mode, is comming to Serbia in May! So, our votes really do count!!!

Edited by Ina

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hvala za vaš glas.

Zatvori

I don't have a clue what that means... I hope it means "you've voted" :)

I tried at least :D

It means: Thanks for your vote

close

Thank you so much!!! :wink2:

Hi everyone! I have one big favor to ask you! Would you pleeeease take a minute of your time, and vote for Mika on http://www.kontra.org.yu/ There is a chart on a right, and his name is somewhere in the middle of the list.

There is a voting going on, about musicians that could perform on the next Exit festival. That festival takes place in my town…Novi Sad, Serbia… every summer, in july (http://eng.exitfest.org/). The more votes performer gets, there are better chances that he will actually perform at Exit 08. Exit festival is probably the only chance, that he will ever even consider Serbia, as the place for one of his tours…and also the only chance for some of us to see him perform live. (we have that stupid Visa regime, which makes our traveling outside of the country, really difficult.)

Mika has huge amount of fans, not only in Serbia, but also in all Ex-Yugoslavian countries… and by voting you’ll make all of us a big favour! Thank you in advance! :biggrin2::wink2::biggrin2:

:cool: VOTED!!!BUT...MIKA IT"S TO FAR:cool: I HOPE YOU MAKE IT,BECAUSE SERBIA IT"S NEIGHBOUR WITH ROMANIA!!!GOD HELP US!!!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks all of you...you are really fantastic!:thumb_yello:

VOTED!!!BUT...MIKA IT"S TO FAR:cool: I HOPE YOU MAKE IT,BECAUSE SERBIA IT"S NEIGHBOUR WITH ROMANIA!!!GOD HELP US!!!!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yes I guess we would need some help from him! Have you seen what I wrote under 'location' in my profile? Stuck in the middle of nowhere! Acctually, one girl from Macedonia came up with that...and than just the rest of us on MFC, from Ex-Yugoslavian countries, wrote the same... I think it describes our location perfectly!:naughty:

BUMP!:biggrin2:

Oh, guys please VOTE...it'd be so great if Mika came to Serbia!:thumb_yello: I know he's not really fond of festivals but you never know...You can vote every day so Ina will be bumping this thread daily.:bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yes I guess we would need some help from him! Have you seen what I wrote under 'location' in my profile? Stuck in the middle of nowhere! Acctually, one girl from Macedonia came up with that...and than just the rest of us on MFC, from Ex-Yugoslavian countries, wrote the same... I think it describes our location perfectly!

Haha, you said it all...We really are stuck in the middle of nowhere.:boxed:

BUMP! Again!:bleh:

Come on people...VOTE, please!!! So many people saw this thread, but votes for Mika are not growing! It takes just a minute of your time, and it would mean a lot for many of us!!!:wink2:

• 11 months later...
voted! :win

that's an impressive list!!

It is! Thaaaaanks hun :huglove:

DONE!!!!

fingers crossed for you babe!

xx

Thank you Daisy,that really means a lot to us!:wub2:

I've just voted:thumb_lo: good luck hope he comes to perform in your country you deserve to see Mika live (believe me it's an amazing experience!!)

Omg I know! It seems like he has been everywhere except in Serbia...or the ex-yu area anyway!

And yes,thank you!:blush-anim-cl: