Show me your sketchbook and i'll show you mine :D

JULS92

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

014qx.jpg

so, the mane isnt finished... but I think it came out alright...

waahh love it ^^ thought it might would have been also an awesome fish haha

Here goes thenn....

DSCF1321.jpg

And Mine And Alice's ...

DSCF1322.jpg

More? ...

wow those hands are really goood o.O

- love iit

DSCF1325.jpg

My next door neighbours kid wanted to draw in my book

and look what she wrote!....... Shes only threee but Im training her to be a serious Mika fan

DSCF1326.jpg

love that tiiger :D

hahahha and your neighbour is on her best waay to get a mika fan :D good job :D

Art thread!

I'm no artistic genius, but it's a hobby of mine.

This is the latest picture I've done for the yearbook. Unfortunately, the photo quality is HORRIFIC, so I'll have to try rectify that.

It's Mika! Doing his tip-toe dance thing, in a suit somewhat inspired by the new album's cover art.

The_Boy_Who_Knew_Too_Much_by_Nollaig.jpg

Art thread!

This is the latest picture I've done for the yearbook. Unfortunately, the photo quality is HORRIFIC, so I'll have to try rectify that.

It's Mika! Doing his tip-toe dance thing, in a suit somewhat inspired by the new album's cover art.

Wow, great job! I love all the detail in the suit! :thumb_yello:

Art thread!

Hey!!!

Brilliant!!!:thumb_yello:

Art thread!

:o WOW! That is really great! I love how the suit is made from his new album. The proportions look great as well.

This seems like an interesting thread, I'll try and show you guys mine soon.

Wow thank you guys! I feel less nervous about doing work for the yearbook now :biggrin2: Wasn't sure whether people would think my work was okay or not.

Buzzbuzz: the proportions were EVIL! I'm really bad at proportions, so I always reference from photos and things - and to do the hat, the pose, the arms, coat shape and shoes I had to look at parts of about 5 photos and then draw it in one unit!

I would say never again, but I'm doing one for LICM :aah:

Art thread!

wow, this one is amazing :mf_lustslow:

More yearbook-based Meeks.

This is the style of 'painting' I do in Paintshop,which basically involves hours and hours of free-hand layering colours, shading and highlights. (I've only done one other, of Tim Minchin, as they take so long, but it's rapidly becoming a favourite endevour!) This is based on a screencap from his performance of Pick Up Off The Floor on Jools Holland - see the suit?! By the way, I am aware I can't draw microphones.

Pick_Up_Off_The_Floor___Mika_by_Nollaig.jpg

This is the style of 'painting' I do in Paintshop,which basically involves hours and hours of free-hand layering colours, shading and highlights. (I've only done one other, of Tim Minchin, as they take so long, but it's rapidly becoming a favourite endevour!) This is based on a screencap from his performance of Pick Up Off The Floor on Jools Holland - see the suit?! By the way, I am aware I can't draw microphones.

I saw it- without reading first, and went wow... and that almost never happens to me- trust me... its AMA-AZING!!! :blush-anim-cl:

omygawd,, it looks amazing:wub2:

OMG that's so good, i love it! :wub2:

Dayum! I wish I could do something like that. On paper OR the computer. :aah: