Mika in Oslo, Norway at Sentrum Scene: 17-03-2010

Christine

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The change in size from Spektrum to Sentrum Scene is huge!

Do any locals know if not having a barrier is standard at this venue, or if the absence of a barrier in 2007 was a fluke?

No barrier is always a nice treat. :wub2:

I haven't been there before, but I'm crossing my fingers for no barrier this time too :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So finally, I've decided myself to go to this concert for my birthday :roftl: it's a little crazy but sooo tempting!!:teehee:

But I have to admit that I have some logistic problems so if a person can help me, it would be a high relief for me!!

I haven't paid my tickets yet and I have some difficulties to choice between the two différent propositions on http://www.billettservice.no

Actually I don't see the différence between 18 ÅRSGRENSE OR FRI ALDERSGRENSE:blink:

Best available or general admission? And if it's general admission, is it section : best available or UNU? :dunno:

Edited by laurence

So finally, I've decided myself to go to this concert for my birthday :roftl: it's a little crazy but sooo tempting!!:teehee:

But I have to admit that I have some logistic problems so if a person can help me, it would be a high relief for me!!

I haven't paid my tickets yet and I have some difficulties to choice between the two différent propositions on http://www.billettservice.no

Actually I don't see the différence between 18 ÅRSGRENSE OR FRI ALDERSGRENSE:blink:

Best available or general admission? And if it's general admission, is it section : best available or UNU? :dunno:

'18 års grense' is up on the balcony and only for people over 18, so I'm assuming that they will serve alcohol there. 'Fri aldersgrense' means 'all ages', so if you want a chance to be close to the stage, you will have to buy these tickets.

I picked best available, but I don't think there are any sections or assigned areas...

Thank you so much!!! :cheerful_h4h:

I have a new problem with the payment process (with visa)...they ask me an identity confirmation by a code given by my bank in order to secure e-shopping. So my bank had to send me via my cell a code but the site doesn't recognize it : the same message "An error occurred when you tried to authenticate yourself. Please try again or choose another method of payment.":boxed: A friend of mine had the same problem though we enter the right code each time...I don't understand why it doesn't work...Sorry for all of this...

Thank you so much!!! :cheerful_h4h:

I have a new problem with the payment process (with visa)...they ask me an identity confirmation by a code given by my bank in order to secure e-shopping. So my bank had to send me via my cell a code but the site doesn't recognize it : the same message "An error occurred when you tried to authenticate yourself. Please try again or choose another method of payment.":boxed: A friend of mine had the same problem though we enter the right code each time...I don't understand why it doesn't work...Sorry for all of this...

hmmm... I didn't have to get a code from the bank when I bought the tickets. We use the 'verified by visa'-thing where we have to enter our 'bank-id' information that works as identity confirmation.

Can you call the bank again and ask them how to fix it? Or maybe some of the non-norwegians who have bought tickets know how to do it....

Actually I call my bank : the authentification has been well done :shocked: so either it's a refusal of my bank (and it's not) or it's a problem with the site itself according to them, which explains the difficulties of my friend too...I wonder if there are such problems with mastercard :blink:

Actually I call my bank : the authentification has been well done :shocked: so either it's a refusal of my bank (and it's not) or it's a problem with the site itself according to them, which explains the difficulties of my friend too...I wonder if there are such problems with mastercard :blink:

How many tickets are you trying to buy? If you only need one, I have a spare GA floor ticket that I could sell you. :original:

Can anyone tell me if there's any significant snow on the ground in Oslo right now? Or if you're expecting any between now and the gig?

I'm starting to pack, and have no idea what to wear. :blush-anim-cl:

I heard that lots of snow in Oslo.... But not so cold! That's good news :biggrin2:

Can anyone tell me if there's any significant snow on the ground in Oslo right now? Or if you're expecting any between now and the gig?

I'm starting to pack, and have no idea what to wear. :blush-anim-cl:

It doesn't look like it will snow before the show, and it's supposed to be between 0 and 5 degrees all week. It gets pretty cold at night though...

For people who'll go to this concert, if you are interested in the Coca's bottles designed by Mika, maybe I can try to take some with me...(I will check if it's possible with Ryanair to take empty bottles with me :boxed:)