GingerLujka

OK, if there's another thread with similar topic, please let me know, I'm new here and I really can't go through every thread opened in the last 4 years :thumb_yello:

anyways, we sort of started talking about Doctor Who on XL Republica thread, and the idea came up to make a Mika/Doctor Who thread, since many of us are Doctor Who fans :thumb_yello: dunno if Meeks is, though... :naughty:

I thought we might make fanfiction of some sort, making stories for possible Doctor Who episodes, only each one should be Mika related :teehee:

What do you think?

:wink2:

dr_who_mika.jpg

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:aah:

His dream come true :roftl:

BUT!!!

Is that the real Mika? :mf_rosetinted:

how can Doctror be sure? what if.. the real Mika's missing too? :blink:

I mean, since he's been going under a false name of one of the MFCers, secretly spying on his fans, perhaps he's been abducted along with the rest of them?! :shocked:

BUT!!!

I mean, since he's been going under a false name of one of the MFCers, secretly spying on his fans, perhaps he's been abducted along with the rest of them?! :shocked:

Maybe...Mika IS the Doctor!!!! :shocked:

BUT!!!

BTW, how did this idea came otu? please make me a summary, I don't wanna go back to read all tha posts on XL, well, if you want, please, thanks :biggrin2:

BTW, how did this idea came otu? please make me a summary, I don't wanna go back to read all tha posts on XL, well, if you want, please, thanks :biggrin2:

Some of the girls were joking that if we all pretended to disappear and no-one posted for a while, Mika would do something (like a naked gig :mf_rosetinted:) to get us interested again. GingerLujka said we might even get a Doctor Who episode based on it and it went from there :roftl:

well, basically, this is it, we only had three or four posts and then decided to make a thread :wink2: we've pretty much summed it up here :biggrin2:

well, actually, it started like this:

See, Mika? If you stop giving us something new to chew on, this is the madness your fan club descends into!

indeed

so,you little monkey,go to the street,go to buy a coffee or something,give the paps a reason to live... or just do a vlog... you choose.

vlog

vlog

vlog

!!!!!

P.S.: but I liked the birdie T-shirt, he looked so... '80s...

Vlog IN the birdie t-shirt !

That would give us a lot to talk about .

Especially if the shirt is pulled on the blue catsuit

One more week until the next column

vlog in a birdie T-shirt: " OK, why don't my fans like my birdie T-shirt?

I think I'm gonna go write a song about birdie T-shirt for my new album that will be released, oh, I dunno, in 2013? "

ok mika,dont worry,we´ll fangurl over any other hot guy over there

mika: oh gosh!! what´s up? nobody on mfc,nobody on mikasounds!!! where are my fans?!?!?! JOOOOHN!!!! time for a naked gig.

john: :loco:

ok, girls, here's the plan, nobody post for a while!!

it's a perfect plan.

all Mika fans disappear during the course of just one night.

We might even get a Doctor Who episode based on us

I can just see it... "The Doctor and Amy decide to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a strange, alien race known as MFCers"...

Then one of the MFCers notices the Doctor is wearing braces, and things get . . . awkward.

"...and isn't Tardis a bit too.. glittery...?" Amy wanders... "And what are all these chickens doing running around here?

:blink::blink::blink:

seriously, how did we get from birdie T-shirt to Doctor Who? :blink:

well, basically, this is it, we only had three or four posts and then decided to make a thread :wink2: we've pretty much summed it up here :biggrin2:

well, actually, it started like this:

:blink::blink::blink:

seriously, how did we get from birdie T-shirt to Doctor Who? :blink:

I don't know :lmfao: it's like one of those word-ladder games, where you have to get from a starting word to a completely different word by changing one letter at a time...

Gotta go to bed now :( Goodnight all!! Make sure you tuck all the Doctor Who characters and Mika into bed before you go :roftl:

I don't know :lmfao: it's like one of those word-ladder games, where you have to get from a starting word to a completely different word by changing one letter at a time...

Gotta go to bed now :( Goodnight all!! Make sure you tuck all the Doctor Who characters and Mika into bed before you go :roftl:

you mean into Tardis :naughty:

nighty night, sweaty :harp:

GingerLujka, ha-ha, when one of the girls on the Russian thread mentioned this cross-over, I knew it had to be you who opened this thread :naughty:

alright, I'm in! Just don't ask me about my fave Doctor :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl:

was it mzy Twitter that gave me away? :naughty:

MinaALisa, you've got homework to do.. :sneaky2:

*Joins thread*

I love Doctor Who and the show should be back in March or April. I've often thought they should invite Mika onto an episode.

He could play an alien who can control people by using his voice. When he sings, no one can resist him.

It's called Typecasting.:thumb_yello:

*Walks into TARDIS*

*Joins thread*

I love Doctor Who and the show should be back in March or April. I've often thought they should invite Mika onto an episode.

He could play an alien who can control people by using his voice. When he sings, no one can resist him.

It's called Typecasting.:thumb_yello:

Oh cool :teehee: