Hands Up If You've Been a Lollipop Girl!

mandilambi

I hope vixenbbw doesn't mind me creating a topic so similar to hers, but LadyGodiva and I began going off on a tangent in her topic about being Lollipop Girls! So we figured it would be better to start a whole new topic here... :thumb_yello:

Well, anyway, this is the place for all of the Lollipop Girls to gather and have fun sharing happy memories! We can compare notes, share pictures, reviews, whatever!

LadyGodiva and I started talking because I mentioned how I knew I had worn Lorna's shoes, but that I had no idea who's dress I had on. I know it was one of the smallest because I was the shortest, but that's about it...

Anyway, come one, come all! If you've graced the stage with Mika as one of his Lollies, please come and join us here! :thumb_yello:

Note: For anyone that is curious, for those of us that have been Lollipop Girls, we all entered a competition that was on Mika's myspace during his US/Canadian Dodgy Holiday tour. The blog said that if you wanted to be a LG in Mika's show, to send in a picture or a video. Mika's management looked over the submissions and many of us here were chosen.

As to whether or not Mika will do this again...we have no idea.. But it would certainly be nice. :D

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay you did it! okay, so we know, You, me, Vèro, Mary Lune.....who else?

Christina (candboys), Emy, Amanda (Her username slips my mind right now), Mana.... ermmm....I can't remember any others!

mika_smiles...maybe one day! it's not impossible. :) I wanted to be a Lollipop Girl for a long time and I was given the chance! So it is definitely not impossible.

Christina (candboys), Emy, Amanda (Her username slips my mind right now), Mana.... ermmm....I can't remember any others!

mika_smiles...maybe one day! it's not impossible. :) I wanted to be a Lollipop Girl for a long time and I was given the chance! So it is definitely not impossible.

oh yeah!

That concert was actually my first GA concert ever. I hadn't realized how spoiled i was until i went to the GA Hanson concert a few days ago.:shocked:

it was my official moment of realization.

Just pay attention around concert season future lollipops!

What was wrong with your dressing room? I have to admit that changing in front of everyone (including Mika's mom and Yasmine) made me pretty self-conscious! I'm definitely not used to undressing with a bunch of strangers in the room. LOL

What was wrong with your dressing room? I have to admit that changing in front of everyone (including Mika's mom and Yasmine) made me pretty self-conscious! I'm definitely not used to undressing with a bunch of strangers in the room. LOL

oh i didn't have to change in front of them, but our dressing room was s reproduction of mount everest made of junk lol. After the show mika started talking to us and then he cuts off mid sentence and goes "What is this room?!"

LOL!!! I can imagine him doing that! The room sounds pretty weird from your description.

Our room was located basically on the top floor, so we had to walk flights of stairs to go back and forth to the stage. It was quite the little trek! LOL

LOL!!! I can imagine him doing that! The room sounds pretty weird from your description.

Our room was located basically on the top floor, so we had to walk flights of stairs to go back and forth to the stage. It was quite the little trek! LOL

There was only one floor for us- the back stage area was quite cozy to say the least.

but here is a pic of our diva-licious dressing room

Oh my goodness...I saw the title of this thread and wanted to raise my hand but couldn't...because I've never been a Lollipop Girl.

But I really want to.

Being a Lollipop Girl is seriously one of my lifelong dreams. I think about it everyday, about how wonderfully fun that experience must be. Being a Lollipop Girl is DEFINATELY on my Bucket List and can only imagine how awesome it would be to participate in something so awesome.

So Mika...if you ever see this...can I be a Lollipop Girl?

:naughty:This is a tender subject for me.

Nah, I'm kidding, but it would certainly be nice. I've wanted to be one for almost a year now, so Mika I hope you're picking up some vibes.:naughty:

And I know Sivan's been one too. Can't think of any others. I know some girl named Jen was at the Warfield, but I don't know her MFC name.

:naughty:This is a tender subject for me.

Nah, I'm kidding, but it would certainly be nice. I've wanted to be one for almost a year now, so Mika I hope you're picking up some vibes.:naughty:

And I know Sivan's been one too. Can't think of any others. I know some girl named Jen was at the Warfield, but I don't know her MFC name.

Sivan! how could i forget! and Jen doesn't post on the boards:thumbdown: she should!

Holy shnikees, Lauralai, you weren't lying! How did you even have space to walk? lol! Our room was pretty tight, but we could at least see the floor.... ;)

iadoremika...don't give up hope. there's always a chance Mika will do this sort of thing again on another tour. :)

Jess....I wish they had held auditions for NY! You would've won!

Holy shnikees, Lauralai, you weren't lying! How did you even have space to walk? lol! Our room was pretty tight, but we could at least see the floor.... ;)

iadoremika...don't give up hope. there's always a chance Mika will do this sort of thing again on another tour. :)

it was kind of like a maze- at least they tried to decorate with the plant lol.

I hope mike does lollipop for his next tour! I love it!!! It's always been the best at cheering me up. (it is his finale song- so maybe he would be more likely to keep that?!) From the way some of the management were talking, it sounded like they would continue doing it...??

If he doesn't, he's going to have to write a extremely kick ass song for the next!

Sivan! how could i forget! and Jen doesn't post on the boards:thumbdown: she should!

I think she only posted once to see who else would be a Lollipop Girl for the show.

Haha, I don't know, there's a huge following around New York, chances to win at a place like that would be slim, but I'd definitely apply.

oh i didn't have to change in front of them, but our dressing room was s reproduction of mount everest made of junk lol. After the show mika started talking to us and then he cuts off mid sentence and goes "What is this room?!"

I think it was probably the smallest dressing room on the entire North American tour. (Just a guess.)

I think it was probably the smallest dressing room on the entire North American tour. (Just a guess.)

i don't doubt it. But i really can't complain about anything.

I think she only posted once to see who else would be a Lollipop Girl for the show.

[/font][/b][/color]

Yeah, i think the same, she pmed me a bit and friended me on myspace to ask questions but i haven't heard anything since....

Oooh, ooh, me!!

This thread title reminds me of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBkhThleuXY

(Don't mind the random dude chair dancing. I'm sure he's just having fun).

I think we hit the jackpot in terms of dressing rooms in Vancouver. We actually had two, across the hall from each other. We were in the first one, first, then we moved to the second one which had a bit more floor space so the big girls could practice their dance moves.

First one

Second one

It's been almost three months, and I still get tingly when I hear Lollipop. :blush-anim-cl:

The worst part is, his Mum asked for our contact info, and said she'd call us again next time they're in Vancouver. Only, I got distracted by a certain son of hers and forgot to give my info to her. :tears:

The worst part is, his Mum asked for our contact info, and said she'd call us again next time they're in Vancouver. Only, I got distracted by a certain son of hers and forgot to give my info to her. :tears:

Awww, don't worry. Mika knows where to find you. *points to this website* :wink2:

(And your dressing rooms were huge.)

Your rooms are ginormous in comparison to the one we had. It was a pretty cool place, though, I have to admit...

I still get that tingly feeling too, Mana. Chris constantly send me texts saying random things like "You danced with Mika on stage at a sold-out show!" or "You're a Lollipop Girl, Manda!" He humors me, I think.... :D

That is too bad that you weren't able to exchange info with Mika's mother. I wish I had been thinking clearly enough to bother telling Mika my name.