Hands Up If You've Been a Lollipop Girl!

mandilambi

Today is my birthday...yay...he he

But today, as a makeshift Lollipop Girl, I handed out lollipops to people at school...not as cool though because I couldn't dress up (uniforms...). But it was fun though...it's good to see the joy that is brought to some people's faces from those lollipops...he he

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But today, as a makeshift Lollipop Girl, I handed out lollipops to people at school...not as cool though because I couldn't dress up (uniforms...). But it was fun though...it's good to see the joy that is brought to some people's faces from those lollipops...he he

Happy Birthday!!!!!

That sounds really coo! (although you could have dressed up for it.......:roftl:)

I hope you have an awesome birthday

Ah! Yes!

I was a lollipop girl. =D~<3

That'll be so awesome if Nadia kept the same LG for the same area!

:wub2:

By the way, Happy Birthday iadoremika!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

That sounds really coo! (although you could have dressed up for it.......:roftl:)

I hope you have an awesome birthday

Thanks so much LadyGodiva:wink2:

he he...yeah, I could have dressed up...if I wanted to be suspended for not wearing my uniform...

Thanks, my birthday was good. My mom bought me a cake that had flour flavours in one (chocolate, vanilla, lemon and cherry chocolate)...delicious. And, my Mika themed birthday party is on Saturday...I can't wait:thumb_yello:

Thanks so much LadyGodiva:wink2:

he he...yeah, I could have dressed up...if I wanted to be suspended for not wearing my uniform...

Thanks, my birthday was good. My mom bought me a cake that had flour flavours in one (chocolate, vanilla, lemon and cherry chocolate)...delicious. And, my Mika themed birthday party is on Saturday...I can't wait:thumb_yello:

How old are you now!!?? (if you don't mind me asking...)

Oh nice! ooooh mika par-tay! sounds like fun, you'll have to let us all know how that goes!

mmm, uniform, yeah. i don't like uniforms- what does yours look like?

HAPPY BDAY !!!!!!!!!! :yay:

May all your dreams come true... especially that special dream of yours... :wink2:

Ah! Yes!

I was a lollipop girl. =D~<3

That'll be so awesome if Nadia kept the same LG for the same area!

:wub2:

Well she told some of us that she would so yeah that might happen... hope it does !

That cake sounds yummy...

How old are you now!!?? (if you don't mind me asking...)

Oh nice! ooooh mika par-tay! sounds like fun, you'll have to let us all know how that goes!

mmm, uniform, yeah. i don't like uniforms- what does yours look like?

Well...today, I'm 17.

Thanks so much...I will. My friend and I are going to have a Mika themed end of the (school) year party and I started a thread on it...I think I may use some of the ideas for my party on Saturday.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14006

My uniform looks like...UGLY!!! Standard gray pants/skirts, sweater vests, blue/white shirts etc...boring and stuff that fits really bad!!!

HAPPY BDAY !!!!!!!!!! :yay:

May all your dreams come true... especially that special dream of yours... :wink2:

That cake sounds yummy...

Thanks so much sunshine931:thumb_yello:

he he...I think you know my wish don't you..?

The cake was pretty good. And a good idead because that way, I could share with my family...and get a taste of different flavours...he he

sorry if this has already been asked but...

how exactly do you become a Lollipop girl?

first off i still can't imagine meeting Mika, let alone dancing on stage with him:shocked:then being able to talk to him...i think i would just die:naughty:

Well...today, I'm 17.

Thanks so much...I will. My friend and I are going to have a Mika themed end of the (school) year party and I started a thread on it...I think I may use some of the ideas for my party on Saturday.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14006

My uniform looks like...UGLY!!! Standard gray pants/skirts, sweater vests, blue/white shirts etc...boring and stuff that fits really bad!!!

Have fun with all of that!!!

mm, yea, i think i'm yet to see a really nice uniform lol.

yayyyy sweatervest! lmao

first off i still can't imagine meeting Mika, let alone dancing on stage with him:shocked:then being able to talk to him...i think i would just die:naughty:

Before some of the shows (so far only in canada and U.S.) they post about lollipop girls and give you an e-mail to apply to:wink2:

Have fun with all of that!!!

mm, yea, i think i'm yet to see a really nice uniform lol.

yayyyy sweatervest! lmao

ha ha...I know...sweater vests. I don't wear my that often but when I want to feel especially smart I wear that and my glasses (instead of the usual contact lenses...)

*The sweater vest thing reminds me of that guy from "Beauty and the Geek"...haha*

ha ha...I know...sweater vests. I don't wear my that often but when I want to feel especially smart I wear that and my glasses (instead of the usual contact lenses...)

*The sweater vest thing reminds me of that guy from "Beauty and the Geek"...haha*

haha i'm not gonna lie, that used to be one of my guilty pleasures- watching beauty and the geek lol

one of my profs has a pink sweater vest- it's pretty much amazing.

Thanks so much sunshine931:thumb_yello:

he he...I think you know my wish don't you..?

The cake was pretty good. And a good idead because that way, I could share with my family...and get a taste of different flavours...he he

I might have a hint of what it is yeah... lol

*coughbealollipopgirlonstagewithmikacough*

:mf_rosetinted:

haha i'm not gonna lie, that used to be one of my guilty pleasures- watching beauty and the geek lol

one of my profs has a pink sweater vest- it's pretty much amazing.

Cool. I haven't watched that many episodes this season but Greggy was my favourite...or the sweater vest guy...hehe

A pink sweater vest? That sounds so amazingly fantastic..haha

I might have a hint of what it is yeah... lol

*coughbealollipopgirlonstagewithmikacough*

:mf_rosetinted:

hehe...yeah!!! *cough sarcastic expression cough* how did you know? ha ha.

And if that ever came true...oh my goodness...I REALLY hope it does come true!!!

believe me somehow you manage not to die... I actually act really calm and relaxed when I'm around him...

believe me somehow you manage not to die... I actually act really calm and relaxed when I'm around him...

i think you have a gift then! lol

I think my heart skipped a beat when he walked in and then started beating triple time. You could probably tell- was it that obvious?:boxed::naughty:

Although i am proud to say i didn't die haha

Before some of the shows (so far only in canada and U.S.) they post about lollipop girls and give you an e-mail to apply to:wink2:

Is these are stupid questions:

What do they ask you to send in? Is it you in normal clothes? Dressed up in something? A video of yourself?

And do they say how many photos/videos or number of times you are allowed to enter?

Is these are stupid questions:

What do they ask you to send in? Is it you in normal clothes? Dressed up in something? A video of yourself?

And do they say how many photos/videos or number of times you are allowed to enter?

haha, it's okay.

i think they asked for either a video or just and e-mail with attached pics of you. You could wear whatever you wanted i suppose.

Its not a random submission thing, somebody from his management (i presume) looks/reads through them. I guess you could e-mail them for various shows?? i really don't know that much about that :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

haha, it's okay.

i think they asked for either a video or just and e-mail with attached pics of you. You could wear whatever you wanted i suppose.

Its not a random submission thing, somebody from his management (i presume) looks/reads through them. I guess you could e-mail them for various shows?? i really don't know that much about that :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

Cool...photos or emails.

I know it's not a random submission thing...but I get your point with the various shows thing.

haha, it's okay.

It was Nadja who looked/read through the submissions (I had quite a long chat with her in Montréal). As for the various shows thing, in my email I mentioned that if they already had chosen someone for Montréal I could do it for Toronto since I was going anyways. And they offered me to do both !

I remember that in Montréal I didn't see the crowd very well cause the spots were so bright it was blinding... in Toronto I saw it a little better cause it was smaller and in NYC I was so relaxed that I could take in what was happening, made eye-contact with people in the crowd lol

And yeah we want to see the vid Laura !!! I also have one that Danie took that showcases me hehehe... great memories !!

I love hearing it from other peoples perspectives as well !!!

And yeah I think it was prolly one of the most happiest moments in my life !!!

Oh and yeah Mika remembers don't you worry... it's actually quite freaky the memory he has !!

He remembers. For sure. Stop it. lol

Goodn night !!!

Isn't it a great feeling when he remembers you !

I'm sorry you and your sister got into an argument... hope you'll work things out...

Yes, it is! I was in shock when he said he remembered me....I had always imagined he wouldn't keep my gift or remember who the heck I was. :)

does anybody want to post pics?! I want to see what everybody looked like all done up!!!:biggrin2::bleh:

3000.....WOOOOT...........i have no life.

Wait! yes i do, it just includes MFC.

i gotta go now, be on tomorrow- g'night!:biggrin2: