Planet Green- Love Today

LadyGodiva

SO i just thought i'd share this...

There's a new channel/show called Planet Green with commercials on TLC -You can read about it here- But anyways, to the point. On the commercials Love Today plays in the background, which was exciting because it was the first time i've ever heard Mika's music on TV. here:biggrin2: (and it plays at nearly EVERY commercial break!)

This is a big US Station so that's really cool- perhaps new fans! =]

Of all the shows to advertise for, Planet Green is a pretty cool one-

Go Mika!

6gwn0qf.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SO i just thought i'd share this...

There's a new channel/show called Planet Green with commercials on TLC -You can read about it here- But anyways, to the point. On the commercialsLove Todayplays in the background, which was exciting because it was the first time i've ever heard Mika's music on TV. here:biggrin2: (and it plays at nearly EVERY commercial break!)

This is a big US Station so that's really cool- perhaps new fans! =]

Of all the shows to advertise for, Planet Green is a pretty cool one-

Go Mika!

This is actually really exciting because the song is playing over, and over, and over again. :D At every commerical break, and every commercial advertising this new station. I think it's really cool that Mika is supporting a green network, because obviously they had to get his permission. :D I bet SO many people are going to hear this song and Google the lyrics to see who it is. (I know I would if I didn't already know it was Mika.) We could get a lot of tree-hugger Mika fans on the MFC! :newyear:

mikaglobal.jpg

This is actually really exciting because the song is playing over, and over, and over again. :D At every commerical break, and every commercial advertising this new station. I think it's really cool that Mika is supporting a green network, because obviously they had to get his permission. :D I bet SO many people are going to hear this song and Google the lyrics to see who it is. (I know I would if I didn't already know it was Mika.) We could get a lot of tree-hugger Mika fans on the MFC! :newyear:

mikaglobal.jpg

Nice pic:bleh:

That would be amazing if people heard this and loved the song (how can you not- really!) it could be really good Mika publicity for the states.

OMG Thanks Lauralai!!!!! We have been seeing commercials for all the 'green' shows on TLC. Unfortunately we haven't seen the one with Love Today. Congrats on your first tv experience with Mika.

Love Today was our first experience with Mika's music on the tube. It was way early 2007....ah memories. And it was just a short clip. This sounds like it's way better. YAY!

Thanks for sharing! Have to look out for that. Oh and cute picture of Mika by the way.

wait!:shocked:Mika in the US!! wow i just read about the Mika on the movie trailer and now this! YAY mika's coming to the US(thru the tv i mean)!! do you know what station this planet green is on? wait is it a tv show? like it comes on at a certain time, or is it a channel? sorry i guess i could click on the link to find out:biggrin2:

OMG Thanks Lauralai!!!!! We have been seeing commercials for all the 'green' shows on TLC. Unfortunately we haven't seen the one with Love Today. Congrats on your first tv experience with Mika.

Love Today was our first experience with Mika's music on the tube. It was way early 2007....ah memories. And it was just a short clip. This sounds like it's way better. YAY!

Thanks for sharing! Have to look out for that. Oh and cute picture of Mika by the way.

I turned the volume wayyyy up! it's so exciting it plays every commercial break! :roftl::roftl::biggrin2:

wait!:shocked:Mika in the US!! wow i just read about the Mika on the movie trailer and now this! YAY mika's coming to the US(thru the tv i mean)!! do you know what station this planet green is on? wait is it a tv show? like it comes on at a certain time, or is it a channel? sorry i guess i could click on the link to find out:biggrin2:

It's on TLC (channel 35 for me) and its a commercial for a new channel called "Planet Green" it plays A LOT!!!! so exciting! Mika is getting publicity here FINALLY!!!!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Okay,s o i might as well post part of the article---

So the show is....

The first-and so far only-24-hour eco-lifestyle television network, Discovery's Planet Green will be making its debut when it takes over the Discovery Home Channel at 6 p.m. (ET) on June 4, 2008. Featuring an authoritative and diverse group of celebrities and personalities, including Adrian Grenier, Tom Bergeron, Emeril Lagasse, Maria Menounos, Tom Brokaw, and Tom Green, the network will reach 50 million homes with more than 250 hours of original lifestyle programming.

yay Love Today =]

Yay!! I just heard it thanks to this post! How exciting!

Wasn't it exciting!? it's on a LOT. Glad to help though!

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i heard it when i was in florida and i stayed up until 2 am waiting for every commercial break to hear it lol!!!!!!!!!

i know i've sure gotten a work out running back and forth erm....from the computer to the tv lol -i've been relaxing!

Okay,s o i might as well post part of the article---

So the show is....

The first-and so far only-24-hour eco-lifestyle television network, Discovery's Planet Green will be making its debut when it takes over the Discovery Home Channel at 6 p.m. (ET) on June 4, 2008. Featuring an authoritative and diverse group of celebrities and personalities, including Adrian Grenier, Tom Bergeron, Emeril Lagasse, Maria Menounos, Tom Brokaw, and Tom Green, the network will reach 50 million homes with more than 250 hours of original lifestyle programming.

yay Love Today =]

Thanks for that, LG! Hmmm, they didn't list Mika in the celebrity list. I think he should be a special guest. :biggrin2:

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i heard it when i was in florida and i stayed up until 2 am waiting for every commercial break to hear it lol!!!!!!!!!

Haha, I know! I kept watching TLC--singing along every time the ad came on!

Thanks for that, LG! Hmmm, they didn't list Mika in the special guest list. I think he should be a special guest. :biggrin2:

Haha, I know! I kept watching TLC--singing along every time the ad came on!

Really, the show would be more popular if he was a special guest......!!!!

haha we sing sooper gud.

i want to hear it too!!! so i will be waiting to catch the commercials now, instead of flicking to another channel? :naughty:

haha, i know! i've been watching just for the commercials, then i'll go back to doing what i was doing....weird lol.

• 4 weeks later...

mikaglobal.jpg

i almost bought those exact same sunglasses yesterday, but i had to get the checkered ones instead. damn.

Just saw this the other day...while watching Jon and Kate Plus 8...my favorite show at the moment. :naughty:

John and KAte plus 8,one of my guilty pleasures. :biggrin2: They're all so cute, and the mom sooort of reminds me of me sometimes...:naughty:

same here, with a fone comercial, and then it was for Ugly Betty! and then there was another 1~

Just saw this the other day...while watching Jon and Kate Plus 8...my favorite show at the moment. :naughty:

That's when I saw it, awww we shared a Mika moment.

Love Jon and Kate!

John and KAte plus 8,one of my guilty pleasures. :biggrin2: They're all so cute, and the mom sooort of reminds me of me sometimes...:naughty:

i love that show! i didn't know that so many of you watch it too! and the mom sometimes reminds me of myself as well. :naughty:

i saw THE commercial while watching What Not to Wear however!