Mika @ Life4you Dutch tv

Sylvana

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No prob. Love doing it!

Glad that there is some that like my snaps today... been like i hoped.... new snaps that some likes and that i hope a "special" person can use for some captions... think you know who...

yep, we know, can't wait :naughty:

oh and yr snaps are great DA!! :wub2:

rtl4-14.jpg

rtl4-15.jpg

rtl4-16.jpg

rtl4-17.jpg

rtl4-18.jpg

rtl-18.jpg

i will post the the rest on the gasmincs thread if interested... have posted some more there already...

They are great!!! He really looked :mf_lustslow:! Tho it was probably the weirdest interview I've ever seen. He must think all Dutch people are crazy, after Paul de Leeuw and Carlo and Irene :teehee:.

They are great!!! He really looked :mf_lustslow:! Tho it was probably the weirdest interview I've ever seen. He must think all Dutch people are crazy, after Paul de Leeuw and Carlo and Irene :teehee:.

You mean you're not? :wink2:

LMAO. That was one weird interview:aah:

So his ''longest relationship so far'' is Gertrude? Doh.:doh:

will be. not is. :bleh: how old do dogs normally get, 15 years? he just might not be able to imagine (yet) to stay that long with a human. :dunno:

No prob. Love doing it!

Glad that there is some that like my snaps today... been like i hoped.... new snaps that some likes and that i hope a "special" person can use for some captions... think you know who...

:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2::naughty:

Gimme a few mins...:teehee:

I´ve downloaded the interview but I think the audio and the vid doesn´t fit together. Am I the only one with that problem?

And thank you for the DL´s

No, Bine, it's hapenning to me, too...

Does anyone have a YT link, please?

Ingie?

I´ve downloaded the interview but I think the audio and the vid doesn´t fit together. Am I the only one with that problem?

And thank you for the DL´s

I have the same problem!

Archived