Mika: J'habite seul avec mon piano (Jan 21 2010)

Droopsy

Mika : "J’habite seul avec mon piano"

Mika-J-habite-seul-avec-mon-piano_image_article_paysage.jpg

Quand Mika est invitée au micro de Marc-Olivier Fogiel, il parle de tout... sans tabou !

Avant sa tournée en France composée notamment de deux dates parisiennes les 26 et 27 avril à Bercy, Mika était ce matin l’invité de Marc-Olivier Fogiel au micro d’Europe 1. L’animateur français attaque sec et demande ce qu’il peut souhaiter à Mika en cette période de vœux alors que l’artiste a déjà tout. Mais non ! Le principal intéressé répond : "Je n’ai pas tout. Je viens d’acheter une maison donc je n’ai plus d’argent. Ce n’est pas une grande maison. C’est une petite maison, mais c’est Londres et c’est cher." Eh oui, Mika a pris son indépendance. Il a quitté l’immeuble familial puisqu’il habitait autrefois un petit studio juste à côté de l’appartement de sa maman pour s’émanciper. Pourtant, il avoue détester la solitude. C’est d’ailleurs pour ça qu’il ne s’installe pas en France car sa famille est en Angleterre.

Puis, continuant sur le même sujet, Mika explique : "J’habite seul avec mon piano (…) Je vais acheter un chien (…) Enfin j’aime l’idée d’acheter un chien, mais je ne sais pas si je vais avoir la patience" . Eh oui, le sortir, lui donner à manger, ce n’est pas son truc ! Bref, Mika hésite, mais de toute façon avec sa tournée à venir, il ne va pas avoir beaucoup de temps.

Heureux de partir à la rencontre de son public, il promet qu’aucun de ses concerts ne se ressemblera car il expérimente toujours de nouvelles choses.

Alors, Mika un sacré énergumène ? Il se revendique pourtant comme banal. "Je suis totalement obsédé par les choses banales. Je marche. Je ne sais pas conduire. J’adore faire la vaisselle", confie-t-il ainsi.

Enfin, il confie aussi notamment qu’il est très honoré de bientôt avoir sa statue au musée Grévin et commente à propos de son futur double de cire : "J’espère qu’il sera plus beau que moi, avec 5 kilos de moi, avec plus de muscles, avec moins de cernes…. Ce serait le mec que j’aimerais être".

Hey, relax Mika, tu n’as pas de complexes à avoir !

http://people.premiere.fr/News-People/Mika-J-habite-seul-avec-mon-piano/(gid)/2192081

--------------------------------------

Translation :

When Mika was invited to the microphone of Marc-Olivier Fogiel, he talked about everything ... no taboos!

Before his visit to France, which includes two dates in Paris on 26 and 27 April at Bercy, Mika was this morning's guest of Marc-Olivier Fogiel at Europe 1. The host wondered what Mika might wish for since he has everything already. But no, the guest responds: "I don't have everything at all. I just bought a house so I have no money. It's not a big house. It is a small house, but London is expensive. " Yes, Mika became independent. He left home to get more independence yet he admits hating the loneliness. This is why he didn't/doesn't settle in France since his family is in England.

Then continuing on the same subject, Mika said: "I live alone with my piano (...) I'll buy a dog (...) I like the idea of buying a dog, but I do not know if I'll have the patience. " Take it out, give him food, that's not his thing! In short, Mika hesitated, but anyway with his upcoming tour, he won't have much time.

Happy he'll meet his public again, he promised that none of his concerts will be alike because he's always experimenting with new things.

So is Mika quite the fanatic? "I am totally obsessed with trivial things. I walk. I don't drive. I love doing the dishes," he claims.

Finally, he also says he is particularly honored to soon have his statue at the the Grévin museum and comments about his future double in wax: "I hope he'll will be prettier than me, 5 kilos less, with more muscles, no bags under the eyes .... The guy I'd want to be. "

Hey, Mika relax, you don't need to have complexes!

--------------------------------

Sorry it's in French, maybe someone can help with the translation? There's a French audio interview as well over here:

http://www.europe1.fr/Radio/ecoute-podcasts/Chroniques/L-homme-du-jour/Mika-L-autre-Mika-c-est-mon-partenaire-parfait

T4P Droopsy!! :flowers2::wub2:

d/l link Mika @ Radio europe1 fr 21012010.mp3 size: 8MB |http://www.sendspace.com/file/2db7ti

Mika was again on the French Radio Europe1 on Saturday

here's the interview in 3 parts

(tks Ysa83 for uploading on YT and Dani56 for finding)

d/l link: mp3 in one file http://www.sendspace.com/file/cimkhk

----------------------

On Saturday night they played an old acoustic version of GK, I don't think i've ever heard it

d/l link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cfszxj

-------------------------

And on Sunday they played Loverboy :pinkbow:

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's Google translation :dunno:

Nice one, T4P!:thumb_yello:

When Mika was invited to the microphone Marc-Olivier Fogiel, he talks about everything ... no taboos!

Before his visit to France which included two dates in Paris on 26 and 27 April at Bercy, Mika this morning was the guest of Marc-Olivier Fogiel micro Europe 1. The host French attack dry wonder what he might want to Mika in this period while greeting the artist already has everything. But no! The main person responds: "I'm not at all. I just bought a house so I have no money. This is not a big house. It is a small house, but London is expensive. " Yes, Mika became independent. He left home since the building formerly inhabited a small studio next to the apartment of his mother for emancipation. Yet he admits hating the loneliness. This is why he does not settle in France because his family is in England.

Then continuing on the same subject, Mika said: "I live alone with my piano (...) I'll buy a dog (...) And I like the idea of buying a dog, but I do not know if I will have the patience. " Yes, take it out, give him food, this is not his thing! In short, Mika hesitated, but anyway with his upcoming tour, he will not have much time.

Happy to go to meet his public, he promised that none of his concerts are alike because it always experimenting new things.

So Mika quite a fanatic? He claims, however, as ordinary. "I am totally obsessed with trivial things. I walk. I do not drive. I love doing the dishes," says it well.

Finally, he also says he is particularly honored to soon have his statue at the waxworks and comments about his future double wax: "I hope it will be more beautiful than me, with 5 pounds of me, with more muscles with less rings .... This is the guy that I would be. "

Hey, Mika relax, you do not have to be complicated!

Happy to go to meet his public, he promised that none of his concerts are alike because it always experimenting new things.

So Mika quite a fanatic? He claims, however, as ordinary. "I am totally obsessed with trivial things. I walk. I do not drive. I love doing the dishes," says it well.

hey come to live with me!! I'll cook and you'll do dishes, and you'll never feel alone....:naughty:

guess we always want what we don't have

(Rain's on Vh1 right now:boing:)

Yeah, but...he IS muscular. A bit. Just as much as he should be! He'd look ridiculous with muscles of Arnold Schwarzenegger...:mf_rosetinted:

OMG, they talk way too fast to translate!! I barely understand everything... So translating that won't work, but I'll listen again and try to give a short summary for now, hope a Frenchie can help us out later :wink2:

I have sort of OCD ish and i hate doing the dishes...but then who likes it???:naughty:

I don't have OCD but I hate doing them too:naughty:

I don't know if I have OCD:naughty: but sometimes I like doing it. It's quite relaxing after a row with someone.

Archived