Mika@Les Arenes de Nimes - France

robertina

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone knew something about the concert in the Arènes de Nîmes (20 juillet 2010).

Apparently, there are three artists scheduled on the same night.

I am afraid Mika's concert will be shorter than usual.

Any information about that, people?

Thanks a lot! :thumb_yello:

http://www.festivaldenimes.com/2010/07/20-mika-florence-amp-the-machine-newton-faulkner

Uhm, it is odd.

Because in 2008 the gig at Nimes was a standard gig not a festival.

just Mika + support (Yelle).

Now it seems 2 supporters (but quite famous so they will play several songs) + Mika

Anyway the gig should be not less than 1 hour. Maybe like gigs in 2007/2008 but for sure not as long as this winter tour.

Consider that Mika loves this venue, for him it is "la plus belle salle du monde" i dont think he will play just few songs.

I strictly recomend to attend a M gig in this venue. It is a magic place.

:bye:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Vous avez prévu quelque chose les filles, dans le style des publics asiatiques ( les petits avions en papier m'ont beaucoup touchée);

J' aurais aimé donner un bracelet fluo à chaque spectateur ( à craquer lors de l'arrivée sur scène de Choupi) mais c'est vraiment trop cher....

Sorry, i am asking to MFCers if they have or not a project for this show!!!

Nimes doesn't know rain ^^ especially in july!! :wink2:

But it knows wind :naughty:

Have a brilliant gig everyone...............I so wish I could be with you at this one....................it was AMAZING in 2008.:biggrin2:

Hello!

Could somebody please tell me the difference between category 1 (zone réservée tribunes) et category 2 (tribunes places assises)?

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, if you chose category 1, a determined place (in the best part of the seats) will be booked only for you, so you can arrive kind of late, nobody will take it. But if you chose category 2, you'll be able to seat in any other seat so you have to come early if you want to best seat...:thumb_yello:

Yes, if you chose category 1, a determined place (in the best part of the seats) will be booked only for you, so you can arrive kind of late, nobody will take it. But if you chose category 2, you'll be able to seat in any other seat so you have to come early if you want to best seat...:thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot! :thumb_yello:

Vous comptez arriver à quelle heure devant les arènes? / When do ynu plan to arrive to the doors of the arènes? Bisous à vous et à demain / Kîsses to all of you, and see you

Not sure, but something like the end of the afternoon.

I think some people will arrive much earlier...

I will be sticking to my "gigs in very hot places" routine, i.e. not queuing from some ridiculous hour and getting sunstroke. I am also going to have a "gigs in very cold places" routine which is basically the same but is to prevent frostbite. For gigs in places which have a pleasantly benign warm temperature I will queue and be at the front! :biggrin2:

I'm really looking forward to these two - Nimes and Carcassonne - because they're both beautiful places, and I can pig out on yummy French food. And better still, my ex-boss plays Nimes two days later and I'm invited as a guest so I don't have to spend shedloads of money. Perfect! :thumb_yello:

I will be sticking to my "gigs in very hot places" routine, i.e. not queuing from some ridiculous hour and getting sunstroke. I am also going to have a "gigs in very cold places" routine which is basically the same but is to prevent frostbite. For gigs in places which have a pleasantly benign warm temperature I will queue and be at the front! :biggrin2:

I'm really looking forward to these two - Nimes and Carcassonne - because they're both beautiful places, and I can pig out on yummy French food. And better still, my ex-boss plays Nimes two days later and I'm invited as a guest so I don't have to spend shedloads of money. Perfect! :thumb_yello:

Sounds like a plan! Although I don't mind a bit of cold myself.

Looks like you are going to have a great time, enjoy! :thumb_yello:

Archived