Mika's a Pop at Lady Gaga

dcdeb

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/149490/Mika-s-a-pop-at-Lady-GaGa/

getimagep.th.jpg

149490_1.jpg

17th August 2010

MIKA has blasted Lady GaGa for causing a global personality crisis in musical lasses.

The flamboyant fella thinks the pop world has been turned upside down by his Bad Romance pal.

After a brilliant performance on the main stage at Sziget festival, he told my reporter: “Pop music is really odd at the moment.

“GaGa has launched every single woman in pop music into this crazy per*sonality crisis. I don’t think men have felt it, it’s a female thing.

“I’m looking forward to seeing what other records are out there.”

Mika, who plays the Virgin Media V Festival in Chelmsford and Staffordshire this weekend, has his own share of monster fans.

He revealed: “On one tour there was a crystal meth addict who was so high he was actually really nice. He came to my hotel room while I was in the shower.

“It happened again a while ago with a really drunk man and I ended up in reception in a towel.”

Aside from shooing off fans, Mika, 26, has been making his third album. He explained: “It’s very simplistic pop music, not as layered as the last one.”

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah he sounds real swell Mika. :lmfao:

I was more interested in the quote after:

“It happened again a while ago with a really drunk man and I ended up in reception in a towel.”

:das:

Me too!! I was just picturing that in my head :teehee:

And thanks for posting x3

i may have to send you to the naughty corner deb :sneaky2:

you have a gig coming up! you don't want to be stuck there... do you? :fisch:

i may have to send you to the naughty corner deb :sneaky2:

you have a gig coming up! you don't want to be stuck there... do you? :fisch:

OMG. I should have thought of that before I posted! How many times have

I used the :das: smilie *ever* in regard to Mika, though? It just seemed

appropriate in this case :blush-anim-cl:

I'll be good from now on, promise! (And I call myself the Mama Mod... :teehee: )

Yeah this is sounding like another BS story. He said before that the druggie forced him to go outside in a towel. Now there is purportedly another one? And this is how Mika responds to all these men breaking into his room? By running around the hotel in a towel? :rolls_eyes:

Mika we don't need to know what is going on between you and strange men in your hotel room. Really. :teehee:

OMG. I should have thought of that before I posted! How many times have

I used the :das: smilie *ever* in regard to Mika, though? It just seemed

appropriate in this case :blush-anim-cl:

I'll be good from now on, promise! (And I call myself the Mama Mod... :teehee: )

ok... but you are under watch :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Hmmm, I'm not convinced that Mika would "blast" Lady Gaga:sneaky2:

How reliable is the Daily Star?

:lmfao:

Hmmm, I'm not convinced that Mika would "blast" Lady Gaga:sneaky2:

How reliable is the Daily Star?

I would think he's trying to say that all these female singers are trying to compete with her (when they can't)...not that he is criticizing GaGa herself. :dunno:

I would think he's trying to say that all these female singers are trying to compete with her (when they can't)...not that he is criticizing GaGa herself. :dunno:

I agree, thats what I got out of the interview. Im almost sure he meant it like Gaga is doing such an amazing job that she's making other female artists "check themselves" and wanna see in what ways they can innovate more in the hopes of being part of this world Lady gaga has created.

I dont know if I make any sense to anyone, :teehee: I understand myself lol:mf_rosetinted:

149490_1.jpg

He revealed: “On one tour there was a crystal meth addict who was so high he was actually really nice. He came to my hotel room while I was in the shower.

OMG :lmfao: But what a view :naughty:

I remember he have told the one with the towel in another interview too

And what a sexay piccie :das:

Just noticed this bit:

Aside from shooing off fans, Mika, 26, has been making his third album. He explained: “It’s very simplistic pop music, not as layered as the last one.”

Hmm, maybe he's going for a 60's pop sound, like the Beatles?

we need to be organizated next time :mf_rosetinted:

one of us must look like drunk,and get to his hotel.....

the rest,must wait at the hall for the man in a towel :mf_rosetinted:

Mika we don't need to know what is going on between you and strange men in your hotel room. Really. :teehee:

:floor:

Just noticed this bit:

Hmm, maybe he's going for a 60's pop sound, like the Beatles?

wtf?? i think his second album is much better than the first one...

the beatles????:blink: with lyrics like "yellow submarine" :blink:

149490_1.jpg

17th August 2010

MIKA has blasted Lady GaGa for causing a global personality crisis in musical lasses.

The flamboyant fella thinks the pop world has been turned upside down by his Bad Romance pal.

After a brilliant performance on the main stage at Sziget festival, he told my reporter: “Pop music is really odd at the moment.

“GaGa has launched every single woman in pop music into this crazy per*sonality crisis. I don’t think men have felt it, it’s a female thing.

“I’m looking forward to seeing what other records are out there.”

Mika, who plays the Virgin Media V Festival in Chelmsford and Staffordshire this weekend, has his own share of monster fans.

Well I'm not quite sure that men don't have personality crisis either due to GaGa kind of performing. On the contrary. What does it mean "female thing" in music?:aah:

we need to be organizated next time :mf_rosetinted:

one of us must look like drunk,and get to his hotel.....

the rest,must wait at the hall for the man in a towel :mf_rosetinted:

Now this is a great idea! Can I join too?:roftl:

Archived