Mika's a Pop at Lady Gaga

dcdeb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next time I stay in a fancy hotel, I shall ask some random dude of the street to run into my room so I will get upgraded as well.:mf_rosetinted:

*Takes notes for next time I'm staying in a hotel*

That's brilliant, Mika should write a travel guide with all his tips for getting free services! It would be a best seller!

Smart :naughty:

I was just wondering why the hotel didn't put him in the biggest penthouse suite right away... I mean, he's that famous :teehee:

we need to be organizated next time :mf_rosetinted:

one of us must look like drunk,and get to his hotel.....

the rest,must wait at the hall for the man in a towel :mf_rosetinted:

great idea!! count me in. so who is gonna be the towel grabber? accidentally of course! :naughty:

I agree' date=' thats what I got out of the interview. Im almost sure he meant it like Gaga is doing such an amazing job that she's making other female artists "check themselves" and wanna see in what ways they can innovate more in the hopes of being part of this world Lady gaga has created.

I dont know if I make any sense to anyone, :teehee: I understand myself lol:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Like you it's what I thought because Mika loves her, I don't know why he would have change his mind since he always says that she is talented and blah blah blah... like a sorta muse that he found on his road - "we are young"... Personally I don't like her art, her image and how she influenced women (in music industry for the most part...) , but every taste are in the nature. We must wait and take a look to how women will turn so if Gaga rules the world :aah: - But for sure every women are not like Gaga, not everyone can make what she started, honestly I don't know where she is going with all that... and I think the most important for women or for artists is to stay themself, I don't think we are running out for competition or to proove that we must be the best... I don't understand those things and Gaga always talk like this... You must be true to yourself that's all...

Thanks to have post this interview ;)

I was more interested in the quote after:

“It happened again a while ago with a really drunk man and I ended up in reception in a towel.”

:das:

I remember that story :teehee:

Maybe hes trying to be more succesful by going back to the roots of song writing, not pouring so much of himself into each song and agonising over getting it perfect? Because TBWKTM was so well done it was almost overdone.. I mean.. there were no cracks, every part was perfect and glossed over and layered .. maybe hes trying to get away from that? Interesting...

<strokes beard>

I remember that story :teehee:

Maybe hes trying to be more succesful by going back to the roots of song writing, not pouring so much of himself into each song and agonising over getting it perfect? Because TBWKTM was so well done it was almost overdone.. I mean.. there were no cracks, every part was perfect and glossed over and layered .. maybe hes trying to get away from that? Interesting...

<strokes beard>

:tears: i love how TBWKTM shows us his hidden side...... i hope his third album will show us more mika aswell........

So if the album is just very simplistic pop music I will be expecting it sometime rather soon. No dithering with Greg over all those layers. No excuse. :naughty:

Agreed! :thumb_yello:

*Takes notes for next time I'm staying in a hotel*

That's brilliant, Mika should write a travel guide with all his tips for getting free services! It would be a best seller!

:roftl:

I think the article is full of crap. I doubt Mika would blast her off in public even if he feels that way. It's not what friends do. Completely misconstrued in my opinion. On another note I'm really excited to be surprised with the new album. Mika's simple can't be all that simple imo. :wink2:

He's so right about the personality crisis thing. Almost all female pop singers are trying to be like Gaga at the moment. Not musically of course, they're just trying to act like her in their music videos.

Also the quote about the new album sounds so interesting!!!

t4p

He's so right about the personality crisis thing. Almost all female pop singers are trying to be like Gaga at the moment. Not musically of course, they're just trying to act like her in their music videos.

I don't know really, I have the feeling that female pop singers that are trying to follow Gaga lost themselves throught the personality crisis of Stephanie Germanotta - sad but true as what female sometimes have a hard time to find (I am agree on this part with him, that is a female reaction)

I prefer this one :thumb_yello: (even so she is the same under her make up and her clothes but to have accept all of this the last years I guess not really now...) but who knows it's never too late :teehee:

Can this be real?

I'm a little confused.

I read the note but on another blog in Spanish, speaking Lady Gaga and her new album.

http://noticias-musica.com/mika-analiza-cantantes-traves-lady-gaga/lady-gaga/

I do not understand, this is true:

He revealed: “On one tour there was a crystal meth addict who was so high he was actually really nice. He came to my hotel room while I was in the shower.

“It happened again a while ago with a really drunk man and I ended up in reception in a towel.”

Hmmm, I'm not convinced that Mika would "blast" Lady Gaga:sneaky2:

How reliable is the Daily Star?

that's what I want to know :annoyed_h4h:

oh my :hair:

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=1326#cbox_module

Korean press copied some part of this article and made new bad one...says Mika blasts Lady gaga ...says he said some bad words about her.... and some ppl blame it on MIKA for this on this page :sneaky2:

that's what I want to know :annoyed_h4h:

oh my :hair:

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=1326#cbox_module

Korean press copied some part of this article and made new bad one...says Mika blasts Lady gaga ...says he said some bad words about her.... and some ppl blame it on MIKA for this on this page :sneaky2:

The Daily Star isn't that reliable, I wouldn't set any store by what they have written.

I would think he's trying to say that all these female singers are trying to compete with her (when they can't)...not that he is criticizing GaGa herself. :dunno:

i agree with you,he´s right, all these female singer are copying her, thats a fact, mika is the only one that has the b*lls to say what evrybody thinks

thats why i love him :wub2:

go mika:wub2:

And who Lada Gaga copied ? Madonna... And who Madonna copied ? Marilyn Monroe etc... ok there is no big deal I guess only fashion, and fashion is like a dress, fashion goes like a cycle: one day people love it, the other day people just forget about it, and one day they remember they used to love it... it's like three women who wear the same dress, the dress is still the same, but how the women appears with it is is different, because women are differents, but the dress is the same... why do people do not wear the dress themselves if they like it so much and they are even ready to kill sisters and brothers to defend it... yeah that's fashion and nothing deeper than that...

Archived