Yoppappop

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
yes, me of course, a special gig for me because berlin is my home town ;)

tell me one thing - how much the the tickets costed??? coz now i'm talking with my friend and he's telling me that he bought them for 35 euro (previously they were for 50 euro) and he can sell me 2 tickets and i wanna know is there any zone? I mean that the each zone is much more expensive (i wanna see if he lied me)

It's very important! Thanks in advance :wink2:

tell me one thing - how much the the tickets costed??? coz now i'm talking with my friend and he's telling me that he bought them for 35 euro (previously they were for 50 euro) and he can sell me 2 tickets and i wanna know is there any zone? I mean that the each zone is much more expensive (i wanna see if he lied me)

Kinga, I can't tell you the exact price, but they have definitely NEVER been 50 euro! I'd rather say 35 euro is the normal price...

anyone knows exactly???

Kinga, I can't tell you the exact price, but they have definitely NEVER been 50 euro! I'd rather say 35 euro is the normal price...

anyone knows exactly???

for berlin gig they cost 36,85 euro

and it's that price for over two monts coz i was checking if the tickets are still awailable

You know i don't wanna be cheated, that's why i'm asking

they never cost 50 euro. on the ticket it says 34,85 euro, but if you order the tickets on the internet (for example on eventim), you have to pay almost 40 euro, because of fees. so i'd say 35 euro for 1 ticket is ok.

You like him? :das:

Well Simon the bus driver is quite cute too and he stays in Europe - touring with Maroon 5. :naughty:

no way! Simon's gonna be Marooning? Yay! I was planning on going to one of their concerts! :punk:

ok,seriously,u sure it's Richard? Because I'm quite sure about that tag