Fall tour

mandilambi

You guys shouldn't worry so much about Mika being tired after the shows. He's just been running around on stage, singing and sweating his butt off for an hour and a half and it's late at night. He's bound to be ready for bed after that.

The other Brits like Paolo Nutini, Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen, et al have been crashing because they drink too much and party all night and they've been on the road since early 2006. I think Mika's doing just fine even though he's bound to get a cold once in awhile like everyone else does.

I would think that the summer festivals will be more relaxed because he's close to home, he doesn't have a show every day and he doesn't have to perform a full set. I would expect him to be fairly rested for the fall.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christine, that would be so awesome if he played Nashville when you were there. You never know, it could happen!

I actually am located in a city called Columbia, which is about 1 1/2-2hours from St. Louis. It's actually right in between St. Louis and Kansas City, so if he does a show at either (or both!) I am going to be the first in line to get tickets!!

I'm so eager just to see a list of dates...it will be interesting to see which places he will hit this time around.

ohhhh....i heard about mika talking about a fall tour in the usa!

and i understand that he is determined in gaining the usa market, but....:shocked:

MIKA! remember what you promised in Milan, and to me in person: you would come back to Italy for a mini tour in october!:blush-anim-cl:

and we are waiting for dates!

and i told him. " promise with blood!" and he said 'yes!' and our fingers touched......

how can a girl (ops, oldling) forget about it???:wub2: :wub2:

Surely he has got to do Europe first, after all he has had hits in so many countries that he hasn't yet visited even apart from the staples of France, Germany and Italy.

If Mika comes to Canada in September when I'm out of the country :no:, I am going to see him in the US because it sounds like you guys have had such a fantastic time at the recent shows. I'd also love to meet some MFC peeps!

I agree!

We've heard rumblings about him coming to Missouri, Montreal and Ohio in the fall...I hope he doesn't skip the western half of the continent:bleh: . I'm thinking that if he does an eastern tour, though, I just might have to get meself a plane ticket! I've never been east of Winnipeg.

And I've turned my fiance into such a Mikaddict that he was actually online trying to figure out what it would cost us to fly to the UK for a show. I think that would top the "insanity" charts - too bad airfare overseas is so expensive.:naughty:

Actually i did hope he would get some rest in september since he has no gigs scheduled yet.. he's performing almost everyday, jumping from a country to another, he doesn't even stop for summer holidays! cmon MIKA you need to rest, it's human!

..and i'd love so much if the us tour will be in late december! so i could plan where to spend my christmas holidays!:bleh:

And I've turned my fiance into such a Mikaddict that he was actually online trying to figure out what it would cost us to fly to the UK for a show. I think that would top the "insanity" charts - too bad airfare overseas is so expensive.:naughty:

:naughty: You know it's not *that* crazy. One of the reasons I didn't go to Boston yesterday is because airfare is $500. I figured for that price I may as well go to London and kill two birds with one stone.

Only problem is I don't think the gigs in London are going to be that great. I was looking at the seating for the Hammersmith Apollo and it's so freaking huge. I couldn't figure out the chart vs the tickets either. :thumbdown:

I really want to catch another NA show.

If you need to come to Toronto, I'll help you out. I live within walking distance of most potential venues. My condo also has a guest suite for about $55 per night. I just hope he comes when I'm available.

ICK!!!!! ok ok i know i just saw him but i SO hope he is coming back in the fall! and i hope im here than! scary!

I know. We need dates! If he's not coming to TO or I can't make the date I want to try to catch a US show. I can't believe I'm stressing out about it :bleh:

:naughty: You know it's not *that* crazy. One of the reasons I didn't go to Boston yesterday is because airfare is $500. I figured for that price I may as well go to London and kill two birds with one stone.

Only problem is I don't think the gigs in London are going to be that great. I was looking at the seating for the Hammersmith Apollo and it's so freaking huge. I couldn't figure out the chart vs the tickets either. :thumbdown:

I really want to catch another NA show.

If you need to come to Toronto, I'll help you out. I live within walking distance of most potential venues. My condo also has a guest suite for about $55 per night. I just hope he comes when I'm available.

I was originally hoping that he'd come to Vancouver or Seattle, but we're hearing a lot of rumours about more northeastern US gigs, so I doubt he will. If he comes to Toronto, I'm almost certainly going to go. There are about six million flights a day between Calgary and Toronto, so that should be doable! A TO concert would be fun - me, you, and Suzy could sure stir up some trouble :punk:

Dang, I almost wanna go to Toronto too, just so I can stir up some trouble with you girlies! ;)

I'd love to get a lot of people to come to Toronto because the crowds are pretty subdued here generally speaking. For the MFCers - he'd be easy to stalk because he's almost certain to go to MuchMusic and MTV which are easily accessible and you might even be able to get into the studio audience as well.

I just hope I'll be able to make it!! :blink: