Well hello!

janecarey

Hiya

I'm a newbie. I just saw MIKA in New York (Nokia Theater, front row, brown hair and right in front of Martin)...A friend of mine mentioned 'Love Today' in a blog post and I downloaded it. I've been hooked ever since and ordered the CD from the UK about a month before it came out in the US. It's so great!

What do I say in this post? I don't usually get into music fads like this, but I'm ridiculously hooked on Mika right now, so here I am!

Hi!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just posted this in the Nokia thread... Were you the girl from CT? That I was talking to all night? You were saying you might join MFC if that was you, and I said you should. If that was you, you guys were so nice! My friend who got sick was trying to find you because you (and the blond guy you were with esp), were really really helpful. Hehe. She was going to try to find you on facebook to thank you all. If it's you, YAY I'm glad you joined. I was the girl with the pigtails in a lollipop girl outfit, pink top... Nice to meet you!!!!

BTW, I apologize if all of what I said was NOT you! Haha.

I just posted this in the Nokia thread... Were you the girl from CT? That I was talking to all night? You were saying you might join MFC if that was you, and I said you should. If that was you, you guys were so nice! My friend who got sick was trying to find you because you (and the blond guy you were with esp), were really really helpful. Hehe. She was going to try to find you on facebook to thank you all. If it's you, YAY I'm glad you joined. I was the girl with the pigtails in a lollipop girl outfit, pink top... Nice to meet you!!!!

BTW, I apologize if all of what I said was NOT you! Haha.

Yes, that was us! My friend was convinced your friend was going to puke on him, so we was like GUARD SICK GIRLLLLL....Good times!

Hiya

I'm a newbie. I just saw MIKA in New York (Nokia Theater, front row, brown hair and right in front of Martin)...A friend of mine mentioned 'Love Today' in a blog post and I downloaded it. I've been hooked ever since and ordered the CD from the UK about a month before it came out in the US. It's so great!

What do I say in this post? I don't usually get into music fads like this, but I'm ridiculously hooked on Mika right now, so here I am!

Hi!

hello, nice to talk to you again lol

Well hello to you too!!!! LOL!!!:roftl:

Welcome to the club!! :biggrin2: I must say, i've only ever been on one other forum and that was the James Blunt one. That was over a year ago though - too bust now (she says, on MFC all the time!! Ha ha ha ha)

Hope you have fun here! :thumb_yello: x