Big Girl video is on youtube!

paula.pop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRiXOONqf0

And yeah you're welcome:naughty:

Thank you MikaObssesed!

It is up to Mika to decide if he wants that video to be on youtube or not-it is on iTunes so it is officially out-if there is any problem I am sure the person who put it there will get a message if there is anything wrong about it.I dont see a difference with putting it on youtube and sending link in PM in fact the latter one is more fishy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Paula, you have saved me a massive job of sending it to fellow fans....They will all be very happy and grateful no doubt, so expect lots of admiration..:wub2::thumb_yello:

thank MikaObssesed the best provider of Mika videos:thumb_yello:

I thought it wasn't supposed to be going on Youtube!

:shocked:

:blink:

If you have purchased it legally then I suppose it is up to you if you want to upload it on to YouTube. Nobody will get into trouble. Well, I hope not anyway....

Watching! Love it! Great video. I really like the 'natural' way it's shot too.

Right- who are the MFCers we can see in it again?? vixenbbw I think I see you (from your description). Who else?? Need to watch again..

hee hee how exciting!

If you have purchased it legally then I suppose it is up to you if you want to upload it on to YouTube. Nobody will get into trouble. Well, I hope not anyway....

Oh right, the 'Big Girls video online' thread said about someone not wanting it to be on youtube etc....

I seemed to have missed summat.

There are a few threads about the video - it's a bit mixed up.Can't keep up with it.

Oh right, the 'Big Girls video online' thread said about someone not wanting it to be on youtube etc....

I seemed to have missed summat.

There are a few threads about the video - it's a bit mixed up.Can't keep up with it.

Sorry but it is up to Mika to decide if he wants that video to be on youtube or not-it is on iTunes so it is officially out-if there is any problem I am sure the person who put it there will get a message if there is anything wrong about it.I dont see a difference with putting it on youtube and sending link in PM in fact the latter one is more fishy

Sorry but it is up to Mika to decide if he wants that video to be on youtube or not-it is on iTunes so it is officially out-if there is any problem I am sure the person who put it there will get a message if there is anything wrong about it.I dont see a difference with putting it on youtube and sending link in PM in fact the latter one is more fishy

If iTunes have made it available, then I agree with you. Someone will put it on YouTube. Thankfully it wasn't me cos I don't know how......(thank goodness)

Nice to see the video on youtube.

It was inevitable that it would end up on there and I don't have a problem with that at all (spread the MIKA love, that’s what I say) I'm not 100% sure of the legality of it being on there which is why I asked for the file I sent not to be uploaded. MIKA has said that he reads the forum so I didn't want to be the one responsible for it being uploaded (I know other music videos have been removed from youtube at the record companies request) If someone else has decided to risk it and upload it then that is their prerogative.

I decided to do it via PM (which incidentally took hours as I had over 100 requests via PM and had to clear my inbox down to keep up with it) because it is much less public and would keep the video amongst MIKA's fans for the time being (until it inevitably leaked onto youtube)

Hope this makes sense and apologies if I upset anyone, I was just trying to do what I thought was the right thing.

he he sorry you're a girl but if we were suppose to marry in Glastonbury then for Mika's hen night I can do it:biggrin2:

Ã…rh! If you want to be the man in our relationship and you buy me an airplane ticket, then I'm going :das::biggrin2:

Im not so sure if i should watch it now, on you tube anyway! because To me it makes me feel Guilty, as if im cheating him in some way!!!!

I know I was as eager to see it as any of you, but I cant live withmyself if I feel like I am in some way ripping him off!! I have a CONCIENCE!!!