Mika on German TV (WDR) 21.6.

mellody

on mikasounds.de it says that there will be something about mika on german tv station WDR tomorrow (thursday). the show is called "daheim & unterwegs" and starts at 4:15 pm.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh! Why so early?!?!? My last class ends at quarter to 4 but I have a meeting afterwards and I have to get to my Mom's flat to watch it. Hmpf! Can someone please try to record it? That would be nice :wub2:

Thanks for posting.

I def need either a dvd recorder or a tv with a hard disc device or a tv card for my computer .... :blink:

I'd love to record it for you girls, but I'm afraid I'm not equipped for that :thumbdown:

And maybe I can't even watch it myself...

But from what we have seen so far in German TV about Mr. Mika I dare to say that it'll probably be another crappy cut-together of old stuff.

Oh well... as long as it is Mika, it might be as crappy as it gets... I'd still sit and gaze, glued to my TV screen, tempted to hug it...:blush-anim-cl:

the show goes from 16:15-18:00, so maybe the report is on at the end and you'll be able to watch it. :wink2: i'll record it on VHS but i have already tried several times in the past to get the VHS stuff on my PC or to record from my TV via my graphics card (which has TV IN, but no antenna), but i just don't get it to work. the best i got so far was an extremely striped and flickering picture without sound. grr...

*yawn* This is so dull - a show for 70+ people :blink: But they are a huge part of the German population (demographically speaking), which might increase MIKA's popularity over here :biggrin2: Tomorrow they'll all run (well, kinda...) to their local cd store to buy the album :thumb_yello:

Big Party in the nursing home :punk:, honestly, I think the grannies will all have a huuuge crush on him as soon as they see him :thumb_yello:

Of course I had my TV on almost all the time (had to watch out carefully not to fall asleep because the show was sooo boring...) and OF COURSE I missed the last 30 minutes...:sneaky2: LOL

And my internet was down again the whole night and is sooo slow now....:thumbdown:

the things a digicam can be good for... :bleh: although the quality could be better.

although no-one cares on this forum, it's actually illegal to upload tv shows on youtube. so of course it wasn't me. :mf_rosetinted:

it's the interview at the piano again and another one i'm not sure i've seen before... i'm starting to wonder, is mika in germany at the moment, doing promotion for relax?!? :blink:

the things a digicam can be good for... :bleh: although the quality could be better.

although no-one cares on this forum, it's actually illegal to upload tv shows on youtube. so of course it wasn't me. :mf_rosetinted:

it's the interview at the piano again and another one i'm not sure i've seen before... i'm starting to wonder, is mika in germany at the moment, doing promotion for relax?!? :blink:

Thanks for posting Mellody :thumb_yello:

x

Thank you Mellody "it wasn't me"! (especially for not uploading the tv show on youtube, but just pointing out that it got there somehow!) :wink2:

da guck ich mir extra diese blöde sendung an, um dann von so einem bescheuerten beitrag (bzw. die kommentare am anfang waren unverschämt... von wegen klauen!) schlechte laune zu bekommen :thumbdown: naja, aber um mikas gesicht ganz nah am bildschirm betrachten zu können tu ich mir sowas ja gern an XD

sind die bekloppet der was? hatten kein thema mehr fur einen Beitrag auf inhen genialen Sender,oder wie?

alle klauen...ja klaaaar,nur der Dieter ,der ist das echte Musik-Genie der Nation

it`s incredible what lack of ideas can cause.... geez

and it`s amazingly smart how they took that interview out of context...

the quality is good, thank you!! even if it wasn't you :mf_rosetinted:

sind die bekloppet der was? hatten kein thema mehr fur einen Beitrag auf inhen genialen Sender,oder wie?

alle klauen...ja klaaaar,nur der Dieter ,der ist das echte Musik-Genie der Nation

it`s incredible what lack of ideas can cause.... geez

and it`s amazingly smart how they took that interview out of context...

8 octaves *looool* and mika has only 5 :crybaby: maria callas had a vocal range of 3 octaves... these people have no idea....

well it seems to me generally as if the german media doesn't really know what to do with mika. they just don't understand him, maybe they are bothered that he's not someone you can pigeonhole. and i somehow have the feeling that his german record company also doesn't really know what to do with him, otherwise they wouldn't place him in shows like this or the NDR one. luckily he doesn't need the media to be successful, his music speaks for itself... relax entered at no. 6 of the german single charts. :biggrin2:

At least in Germany Mika IS getting media attention. In our country Mika seems to be a complete stranger for the media. :blink:

But personally I prefer little attention above being provided with inaccurate information. :sneaky2:

thanks for posting

does anyone know how to put videos from youtube to your ipod or is it totally impossible???

ive tried but it didnt work...

cause you need a software that converts flv files to mp4 format:wink2:

wow thank you!!

wet hair...looks like he was just finished having a shower!:biggrin2: and he's amaaaazing!!!

too bad i can't understand a word of german..

cause you need a software that converts flv files to mp4 format:wink2:

I have one too!!! It works very well!!! :biggrin2:

Thank you for posting the video. I'm not lost because I have already seen the video in which he talks and they were in english without the translation in German! :bleh:

Mellody, could you add the video in your first post? It's easier for people to find it! :wink2: