MIKA @ Mazdapalace, Torino (Italy) - 19-10-2007

Mirtilla

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey! I'm back home for the weekend and guess what I'm doing right after arriving home... Yep! Writing here!!!! I need my dose so bad, I'm missing you guys a lot down there in my retirement from the outside world...

So, it's one week to our crazy weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I can't wait, Mirti, you got me nuts on sangría and look at me now, counting the days, hahaha.

Hey! I'm back home for the weekend and guess what I'm doing right after arriving home... Yep! Writing here!!!! I need my dose so bad, I'm missing you guys a lot down there in my retirement from the outside world...

So, it's one week to our crazy weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I can't wait, Mirti, you got me nuts on sangría and look at me now, counting the days, hahaha.

omg omg omg you're back!!!!!! Where have you been for god's sake?? (rethorical question, I know...:bleh: ) Oh I've missed you so much.....!

Only a week more hun!!!!!!!:huglove:

omg omg omg you're back!!!!!! Where have you been for god's sake?? (rethorical question, I know...:bleh: ) Oh I've missed you so much.....!

Only a week more hun!!!!!!!:huglove:

:huglove: :huglove: Hun, you have no idea of how much I'm missing you there... But in a week's time we'll be together again, yupieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump: It's gonna be soooooooo special, and we're gonna have such fun I know we're not going to forget it in our lives: even if it's half as special as Ibiza it'll be amazing, hehehe. Love ya!!!!!!

:huglove: :huglove: Hun, you have no idea of how much I'm missing you there... But in a week's time we'll be together again, yupieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump: It's gonna be soooooooo special, and we're gonna have such fun I know we're not going to forget it in our lives: even if it's half as special as Ibiza it'll be amazing, hehehe. Love ya!!!!!!

It will be a blast, it must be. aah, I can't really wait to see you again!!

eheheheheheh

ma come si fa ad andare avanti così...manca ancora una settimana e siamo già fuori di testa!

hi pietro!

are you ok with trasport now? :boxed:

lol... i think so....

i mean i don't know how cath up the palazzetto but when i'll be there i'll ask to somebody:blink: lol