MIKA @ Mazdapalace, Torino (Italy) - 19-10-2007

Mirtilla

Hi Fred,

I am flying to Bellgamo (I think that is correct) from Prestwick, getting in at about 2320 on Thursday night. Mirtilla is kindly picking me up and putting me up (as well as putting up with me) for the night then she is taking me to the train at 8am Friday. I will be meeting you and Robi and MM around 9am at the train station then we set off for Turin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Fred,

I am flying to Bellgamo (I think that is correct) from Prestwick, getting in at about 2320 on Thursday night. Mirtilla is kindly picking me up and putting me up (as well as putting up with me) for the night then she is taking me to the train at 8am Friday. I will be meeting you and Robi and MM around 9am at the train station then we set off for Turin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bergamo:bleh:

Hi Fred,

Superb! :biggrin2: See you then hun

:thumb_yello: