Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll take a relaxing photo. Finnish nature is so beautiful. Hopefully he relax when he will see that photo :D

that's a beautiful idea! ^_^

JULIE:

i'm having some trouble with my message/picture. I took a picture of it on my digital camera, but because my computer had to be reformatted, i know longer have Microsoft, so I can't edit my pictures. I could edit them in Paint but the pictures are far too large. If I send them to you, can u crop them please? make them a bit lighter? Actually, ANYONE will do! But once they're edited can u send them back to me please? I want to make sure it's right :thumb_yello:

My message and my THREE pictures *maybe we could have a picture section in the book? or maybe you could just minimise them? One of them is a picture of me though so I'd like that to somehow connect with my message. sorry if this is really confusing*

dscf0929jl3.th.jpg

dscf0924gy6.th.jpg

chibimikaxf9.th.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=justthetwoofusmn2.jpg

Thankya muchly!

hahaha no probs huni. Haven't seen JUlie in this thread for a while though...wonder where she's got to? :blink:

Sorry love, my nieces were here for a few days (I love them dearly, but they can be a pain). I am still doing the scrapbook o.k if there are any problems you will be the first person to know. Sorry xxxx

JULIE:

i'm having some trouble with my message/picture. I took a picture of it on my digital camera, but because my computer had to be reformatted, i know longer have Microsoft, so I can't edit my pictures. I could edit them in Paint but the pictures are far too large. If I send them to you, can u crop them please? make them a bit lighter? Actually, ANYONE will do! But once they're edited can u send them back to me please? I want to make sure it's right :thumb_yello:

My message and my THREE pictures *maybe we could have a picture section in the book? or maybe you could just minimise them? One of them is a picture of me though so I'd like that to somehow connect with my message. sorry if this is really confusing*

dscf0929jl3.th.jpg

dscf0924gy6.th.jpg

chibimikaxf9.th.jpg

Thankya muchly!

Send them to me and I will crop and edit them and then show you the results. Sorry for not getting back to you before but I have been a bit busy and it has peeved me off that I couldn't get here.xxx

JULIE:

dscf0929jl3.th.jpg

dscf0924gy6.th.jpg

chibimikaxf9.th.jpg

Thankya muchly!

I have got the first two but the last picture won't come up and I have tried to open the link but it is extraordinarily slow. Could you be a love and email them to me please. Sorry for the inconvenience:thumb_yello:

I have got the first two but the last picture won't come up and I have tried to open the link but it is extraordinarily slow. Could you be a love and email them to me please. Sorry for the inconvenience:thumb_yello:

u got the first two but not the LAST picture? what happened to the third? LOL.

Okay, so u have:

my message

animé picture of me

what one is slow? animé picture of Mika or the picture of me? What's ur email?

u got the first two but not the LAST picture? what happened to the third? LOL.

Okay, so u have:

my message

animé picture of me

what one is slow? animé picture of Mika or the picture of me? What's ur email?

Don't fret, I have managed to get hold of all three pictures......everything is ok