CazGirl

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I fit the description except I'm in Oz and not going to any concerts :boxed:

If i may, could i write a message for the card and email it to the coordinator or something like that? Is it that type of card?

ofcourse you could. :thumb_yello:

but it would depend on who's willing to do this...

ANYONE OUT THERE?!?!?!

right, okay.

CALLING ANYONE WHO FITS THIS DESCRIPTION:

Has a working colour printer

Is willing to give out their address (PRIVATELY) if people wish to send via Snail Mail

Is going to a concert of his SOON (i.e July or August)

i shall put this in the main post as well so everyone can see it.

I have working colour printer but there is going to be a postal strike soon. How about ppl email me their stuff and I print it off and put it in a scrap book. But the other thing is I'm not going to see him in July/August. But I dont mind doing the work....it will be worth it

I have working colour printer but there is going to be a postal strike soon. How about ppl email me their stuff and I print it off and put it in a scrap book. But the other thing is I'm not going to see him in July/August. But I dont mind doing the work....it will be worth it

you're the best candidate so far. I'll out you down :thumb_yello: thanks for the help!

maybe once its finished you could send it to someone who's going to a concert...but thats a bit risky..

you're the best candidate so far. I'll out you down :thumb_yello: thanks for the help!

maybe once its finished you could send it to someone who's going to a concert...but thats a bit risky..

I'll find out when the postal strike will take place but whatever I can send it special delivery which is before noon the next day to the person who is going to deliver to him.

There seems to be some confustion as to what to send. Can everyone send messages for Mika to me then I print them out and put them in a scrapbook. Is it messages or cards.....messages would probably be easier as you can send them via email:thumb_yello: . Caz, I need you confirmation on the above. Also a deadline would be good.....and when to get started sending me the messages/cards.