Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JUlie - I think a book would be better, unless you're prepared to get some hefty billboard type of card with everyones messages printed on it LOL

I will go out on Monday to WH Smiths and get a scrapbook (as big as possible) I will have a looksee and then PM you back when I have found what I think is the right thing and then you can yay or nay it. I am really looking forward to contributing to this project and seeing what everybody will do.....Thank you

I will go out on Monday to WH Smiths and get a scrapbook (as big as possible) I will have a looksee and then PM you back when I have found what I think is the right thing and then you can yay or nay it. I am really looking forward to contributing to this project and seeing what everybody will do.....Thank you

Awesome!

JUlie i do love you! :D

:roftl:

Aww *holds you up so you don't fall* :bleh:

x

I feel so much better, thank you xxx

Awesome!

JUlie i do love you! :D

You are very welcome, in fact it is a pleasure xxx

EXAMPLE QUESTION:

"Hey sweety

I would like to ask som questions about the ''RELAX ,TAKE IT EASY''card.

In which size the paper would be?

I can write anything I like?(I mean Mika related?)

Can you please give an example about how it would bee?

Thans a lot

Love ans Peace

Niki"

-The largest sized paper is A4. That is your usual standard sized sheet of paper. Nothing more. You may use less if you wish.

-You can write anything Mika-related, but remember this is a "Relax! Take it Easy" card. We are all concerned about his hectic schedule and his health, so that's mainly what the messages are about. You may add anything extra if you wish.

Very poor example lol:

Dear Mika,

I would like to say that you are an amazing artist and you are amazing at what you do, however you have a very scary schedule and as a fan I am concerned about this and you. We all know this career is very important to you but don't forget your health - we don't want Mika to be ill now do we :wink2:

Forever loving you and supporting you,

Mika Fan

something like that? ^_^

EXAMPLE QUESTION:

"Hey sweety

I would like to ask som questions about the ''RELAX ,TAKE IT EASY''card.

In which size the paper would be?

I can write anything I like?(I mean Mika related?)

Can you please give an example about how it would bee?

Thans a lot

Love ans Peace

Niki"

-The largest sized paper is A4. That is your usual standard sized sheet of paper. Nothing more. You may use less if you wish.

-You can write anything Mika-related, but remember this is a "Relax! Take it Easy" card. We are all concerned about his hectic schedule and his health, so that's mainly what the messages are about. You may add anything extra if you wish.

Very poor example lol:

Dear Mika,

I would like to say that you are an amazing artist and you are amazing at what you do, however you have a very scary schedule and as a fan I am concerned about this and you. We all know this career is very important to you but don't forget your health - we don't want Mika to be ill now do we :wink2:

Forever loving you and supporting you,

Mika Fan

something like that? ^_^

i DON'T MIND USING MY example.

Thnks for the instructions.

Fantastic idea.

Please count me in:)

I wanna be in too! when do you want to give this to him? who should we send it to? sorry about the questions but I can't read all the pages, it takes forever to just load one!

I wanna be in too! when do you want to give this to him? who should we send it to? sorry about the questions but I can't read all the pages, it takes forever to just load one!

awesome. I'm about to add all the new people.

Your questions should be answered on the MAIN (FIRST) POST! :D

I'm signing off now as I have got Russell Brand on, but if you need further information re this topic ask Caz and/or PM me and I will get back to you first thing in the morning with the relevant info you require.

Good night and God bless you beautiful people xxx

awesome. I'm about to add all the new people.

Your questions should be answered on the MAIN (FIRST) POST! :D

okay but the A4 sheet should it be folded or sth? like the bday card?