• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'VE DONE IT!!

At last, I've finished my picture XD

Goodness gracious, it took me forever... being the depressive sort, I find my motivation doesn't really extend beyond sleeping these days, LOL chikas_pink28ufufu.gif plus, I'm a perfectionist, so things tend to take me doubly as long to do as they ought to!

BUT IT'S DONE!! And I'm happeh, as you've probably gathered XD

I shall scan it when I get up tomorrow... need to sleep now... :hypo:

I'm working on mine right this second but i haven't a clue what to write! I have the page designed and all that but im stuck completely the text!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin2:

Please...

if you search in the "teen" area of this thread you'll se my page somewhere. Just have a browse...read what I've written, hopefully it'll give ya some inrpiration :D

and thanks JUlie! x

if you search in the "teen" area of this thread you'll se my page somewhere. Just have a browse...read what I've written, hopefully it'll give ya some inrpiration :D

and thanks JUlie! x

page 14 to be specific :naughty:

Okay so heres mine....

letterzo4.th.png

All made in ms paint (and a litle microsoft word :biggrin2:)

shut up you made that in paint rofl! thats amazing! your letter is beautiful too, really well written. There is a mistake though: "It's not that we don't appreciate you enormous efforts" :thumb_yello:

anyway, it's best to send that as an attachment to JUlie's email (front page) because she might miss it here. I'll bold your name though, because if she doesnt get it through email she has it here too.

Thankyou for your beautiful work!

shut up you made that in paint rofl! thats amazing! your letter is beautiful too, really well written. There is a mistake though: "It's not that we don't appreciate you enormous efforts" :thumb_yello:

anyway, it's best to send that as an attachment to JUlie's email (front page) because she might miss it here. I'll bold your name though, because if she doesnt get it through email she has it here too.

Thankyou for your beautiful work!

Yeah i noticed that too. I'll change it now.

Glad you like it! :biggrin2:

letterjx2.th.png

Good afternoon Caroline, I have received the following today and have saved it. I am going to need more pockets......50 entries and counting.

Wasabi_tea

ChaosPrincess

M.I.K.A

BonjourMika1990

Curly

hey:biggrin2:

i've got a question i saw that my name is bolled up:punk: but í don't know of my 2 pics both are in the book? cause i send 1 first but i thaugt it went wrong so i send it again including my sec'nd pic i've finished...can you see of i got 1 ore 2 pics in the book, ore do i have to mail julie to found out?:huglove:

May I ask that my name is taken off? Sorry to be a pain, but things have happened and I won't be able to finish in time. I'm sorry :(

okay Becky, I'll do that now.

I want to know why doesn't Julie received my card!?I'm really angry now!:sad::badmood:

please understand that JUlie has a very stressful and busy job, she most likely hasn't had the time to either check her emails or get back to you, but she will try to soon, please just give her time.

hey

i've got a question i saw that my name is bolled up:punk: but í don't know of my 2 pics both are in the book? cause i send 1 first but i thaugt it went wrong so i send it again including my sec'nd pic i've finished...can you see of i got 1 ore 2 pics in the book, ore do i have to mail julie to found out?:huglove:

so...basically...you've sent one picture but you dont know if the second one got through? Well, again, you shall have to wait until JUlie get backs to you. You can email her, but i dont know how long it will be until she replies back.

I want to be put on the list o.o

I'm in too!!! Can I or is it too late?

sure thing!

mariposa wants me to tell you that she'll try to send her card tomorrow (Saturday)!

awesome! thanks for letting me know!

i have finally started it properly :biggrin2: now all i need to do is colour it in.. and it should be all done :yay:

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Hello,CazGirl & JUlie,

I sent a mail to Julie on the title of "REVISED: : Relax card!!!_by Mika_baby‏

I think, that can tell my mfc name!!

or you don't received that?!

is any way to send my card out?pls you received....

juliedooie@aol.com--(It's it, right?)

no you did everything right. please understand JUlie has a stressful and busy job and so sometimes it can take a while for her to get back to us.

This is for Vanessa, did you put another name on the card as I have checked but it appears I have not received yours. I will re-check my emails as I have saved every single one regarding the card. If I do find it I will PM you.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT ALL THE CARDS ARE NOW BEING PLACED IN THE BOOK!! ONCE YOU SEND YOUR WORK, JUlie WILL INSTANTLY PRINT IT OFF AND IT WILL GO STRAIGHT IN THE BOOK, REGARDLESS OF MISTAKES, SIMPLY BECAUSE TIME IS RUNNING OUT! I repeat: TIME IS RUNNING OUT! YOUR WORK MUST BE IN BY THIS WEDNESDAY!!! PLEASE RE-CHECK YOUR WORK BEFORE YOU SUBMIT!

AS NASTY AND AS HARSH AS THIS MAY SOUND: I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW PARTICIPANTS. WE HAVE PLENTY OF PEOPLE (see list above) AND ALL CONCENTRATION MUST BE PUT INTO PEOPLE'S WORK NOW - ANYMORE PEOPLE ADDED WILL ADD TO THE STRESS. I'm terribly sorry for those who missed out, but there will no doubt be other projects in the future! x[/size]