The socially disabled

so_rococo

omg i know its rediculous, first of all death threats are are horrible ting to send to anyone no matter what reason but because he wont say if hes gay or straight? im sorry thats very wrong, you cant hate someone for that reason, you cant hate someone based upon something you dont know about them

Ugh, I know. People sicken me.

I can't believe how cruel people could be. I mean hating people based on their sexual orientation, their race, it's ridiculous! Sometimes, I just don't get this world. lol

I can't imagine what went through his mind when he got that, though. I wish I was there to comfort him.:wink2:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I know. People sicken me.

I can't believe how cruel people could be. I mean hating people based on their sexual orientation, their race, it's ridiculous! Sometimes, I just don't get this world. lol

I can't imagine what went through his mind when he got that, though. I wish I was there to comfort him.:wink2:

oh so true i hate people, people are mean fo rno good reason you cant hate someone because of something the cant control

Awe, I know! I can't believe he received death threats because of that! That's so stupid, it gets me angry. Of all people to send a death threat to! And what for? Just because he wont come out and say if he's gay or straight? Give him a break!

The one hundredth post :punk:

LOL...

Sorry, but everybody's so funny. Don't get me wrong, please, please, but I was reading through this thread (and some other threads), and everybody said he was like Mika. I mean I just can't believe that every single MFC member always, in every situation speak their minds too loudly and too honestly. I mean if I had done so, I would have always been failed on my exams, got the boot at my working place, become hated even by my parents, or got arrested :naughty: ...

I mean everytime Mika says something, everybody on the forum is like:

Wow! I collect toys too!

Hey! I'm childish too!

Nor I can keep my mouth shut!

or:

I know I haven't said before, but I love boys wearing glasses!

...I hope you get what I'm trying to say. I find these reactions totally understandable, yet a bit :sneaky2: suspicious.

For example as I imagine, in a lot of aspects of life I'm totally the opposite of Mika. LOL, if we were friends, I think a lot of times we would make each other go crazy :roftl:

I don't match him. He matches me. (His music, his dancing, his looks, his interviews, his style, everything about him that make me smile every day.)

Anyway, back to topic:

My problem is that I always keep my mouth shut. Usually I'm too shy, silent and polite to tell someone off or to tell my own opinion. Honestly I'm too extrovert. And of course at the end of the day, when I get home after a horrible day, I'm unbearable to my boyfriend, and poor boy doesn't understand what is my problem with him, but since I can't tell the bus driver, my boss, or my mother where to go, I'm unfair with him. Yeah, this is not the solution, I will try to change it.

LOL...

Sorry, but everybody's so funny. Don't get me wrong, please, please, but I was reading through this thread (and some other threads), and everybody said he was like Mika. I mean I just can't believe that every single MFC member always, in every situation speak their minds too loudly and too honestly. I mean if I had done so, I would have always been failed on my exams, got the boot at my working place, become hated even by my parents, or got arrested :naughty: ...

Wow! I collect toys too!

Hey! I'm childish too!

or:

...I hope you get what I'm trying to say. I find these reactions totally understandable, yet a bit :sneaky2: suspicious.

For example as I imagine, in a lot of aspects of life I'm totally the opposite of Mika. LOL, if we were friends, I think a lot of times we would make each other go crazy :roftl:

I don't match him. He matches me. (His music, his dancing, his looks, his interviews, his style, everything about him that make me smile every day.)

Anyway, back to topic:

My problem is that I always keep my mouth shut. Usually I'm too shy, silent and polite to tell someone off or to tell my own opinion. Honestly I'm too extrovert. And of course at the end of the day, when I get home after a horrible day, I'm unbearable to my boyfriend, and poor boy doesn't understand what is my problem with him, but since I can't tell the bus driver, my boss, or my mother where to go, I'm unfair with him. Yeah, this is not the solution, I will try to change it.

Haha, thanks for the reality check. You have a point, there!

I'm probably guilty of some of this, though.

i am different in many ways but i think Mika & i could learn from each other...:biggrin2:

though i definitely can't deny social breakdowns & temporary mental blackouts. and i know i am not the only one here.

actually, it isn't something to be proud of, but it's good to know i can share that with you guys.

btw, thanks for adding me as #23, i appreciate it!

you are such an understanding crowd! :punk:

• 4 weeks later...
LOL...

Wow! I collect toys too!

Hey! I'm childish too!

or:

Anyway, back to topic:

Haha, I have the same problem, I often wish I couldn't shut my mouth, but instead I usually have problems with opening it. It's a pity that I'm not at all like Mika, because he has exactly the traits that I would like to own. I's weird, I feel socially disabled, but I don't fit in the socially disabled group :boxed::naughty:

I HATE BEING AROUND PPL.... ya not social....also i got into a fight with one whole side of my family cuz of my big mouth. whn i say things i think im doing the right thing but im not. i have ocd and sometimes that can cause you not to like crouds..(which i dont) that is wy on the MFC i feel like very rushed cuz it is so crowded...

ps can you give me the link to suffering ocd also...thanx ur awesome!

There are so many occasions when I wish life came with a rewind button!

One of my biggest problems is that I have a very sarcastic sense of humour, I don't mean to insult anyone but some people do seem to take offense!

I'm the kind of person who will always point out something that I feel strongly about even if it doesn't make me the most popular cat!

So yes I am most definatly Socially disabled and that is probably part of the reason I'm here and not out with people! :P

lol i think i am a victim to this desease too lol 2 days ago i could tell my sister didnt put any deodorant on and it was at the harry potter book party thing and im like "hey randi why didnt you put deodorant on it smells like a skunk in here ha ha ha " very loudly ha ha ....i feel bad for my sister , she's related to me ha ha :biggrin2:

lol i think i am a victim to this desease too lol 2 days ago i could tell my sister didnt put any deodorant on and it was at the harry potter book party thing and im like "hey randi why didnt you put deodorant on it smells like a skunk in here ha ha ha " very loudly ha ha ....i feel bad for my sister , she's related to me ha ha :biggrin2:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: