Mika sweepstakes

mikablog

Hi people! :mf_rosetinted:

In case any of you are interested, we have received this email from ABC News regarding Mika's performance on the "Summer Stage":

"(...) we're running a sweepstakes offering four lucky fans the chance to win a trip to New York City to see the GMA Summer Concert of their choice between July 13 and August 24. The winners receive a VIP package which includes airfare, hotel, tickets to the concert, and $500 cash to spend in the Big Apple.

We want to make sure all of Mika’s fans know about this exciting sweepstakes and the chance to see their favorite performer live in New York City. To that end, I’ve included a link to the GMA Summer Concert Sweepstakes registration page:

https://register.go.com/ABCNews/sweepstakes/SummerConcert2007/register

"

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In case any of you are interested, we have received this email from ABC News regarding Mika's performance on the "Summer Stage":

"(...) we're running a sweepstakes offering four lucky fans the chance to win a trip to New York City to see the GMA Summer Concert of their choice between July 13 and August 24. The winners receive a VIP package which includes airfare, hotel, tickets to the concert, and $500 cash to spend in the Big Apple.

We want to make sure all of Mika’s fans know about this exciting sweepstakes and the chance to see their favorite performer live in New York City. To that end, I’ve included a link to the GMA Summer Concert Sweepstakes registration page:

"

i would love to enter that lol and get a free hotel, and the spending cash, but its kinda pointless for me to eneter considering the fact im like an hour train trip out of ny

"

Thank you so much for posting this! I've entered, now I must keep all my

appendages crossed! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

darn!!

*hangs head and walks away.*

have you parents enter for you! thats what i would do, if i didnt live so close to the city haha like the airport youll probbaly get flow into(or well one of the ones that youd probably get flwon into) is the one i use to get out of new york haha

i would love to enter that lol and get a free hotel, and the spending cash, but its kinda pointless for me to eneter considering the fact im like an hour train trip out of ny

But if you read the full rules, it says you ALSO get VIP treatment at the

concert... which could mean getting to meet Mika? Maybe?

Worth it, I'd say, just on that off-chance alone!

dcdeb

But if you read the full rules, it says you ALSO get VIP treatment at the

concert... which could mean getting to meet Mika? Maybe?

Worth it, I'd say, just on that off-chance alone!

dcdeb

i know they have vip seating there for people who has like hadnicaps and stuff, so it might just be that

I'm confused now... should I enter or not? I don't need airfare to get to NY... and tickets? Isn't the GMA thing un-ticketed?

--Jack

This is from the Official Rules, Jack...

3. Prizes: Four (4) Grand Prizes: Each consisting of a four (4) day/three (3) night trip for two (2) to New York City to attend one (1) Good Morning America summer concert series performance of winner's choice for any scheduled GMA Summer Concert between 7/13/07 and 8/31/07. Trip includes round-trip coach class air transportation for two (2) between major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner's home and New York City and 3 nights' hotel accommodations (one room, standard double occupancy) in a hotel of Sponsor choosing, round-trip ground transportation to and from arrival airport and VIP Treatment at the GMA concert. Grand Prize winner will also receive $500 cash. (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $2,500 each).

I'd still enter if I were you... WHY NOT? :)

OTOH, if you DON'T enter, does that make MY chances of winning

any better? Hmmmm...:naughty:

dcdeb

For all you who aren't 21 you can still enter if you put it under your parents name if you don't mind going with you mom or something.

Ha...Now more people can enter...

I don't know if that's a good thing for everyone but I had to put it out there and not be selfish of that information