Help...Manchester gig

Snowy66

Babs, how many tickets are you trying to collect? :roftl: You already have 3!

And I roll my eyes at you Brits. (:rolleyes: <--See?) 4 hours is so not "ages away" for a special Mika gig...

--Jack

It is with very little notice and our public transport/road systems!!

You could fly from the states quicker than we could get from a few counties away!!

I mean it!! I'm only 40 miles away and I'm panicking about getting there in time if the traffic's bad.

Imagine the horror of getting there after the doors closed??????!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Vix x

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you need someone to go with?

Do you know anybody up here?

If you get yourself up here it can be anytime in the day, as long as you bring your mobile hone so you can get the text about the venue lol :)

well some of us have jobs and it is slightly short notice!! im not really complining about the journey, i need some one to go with!

Babs, how many tickets are you trying to collect? :roftl: You already have 3!

And I roll my eyes at you Brits. (:rolleyes: <--See?) 4 hours is so not "ages away" for a special Mika gig...

--Jack

Haha, I know, right? In the US if you're 4 hours away, you're pretty close. :D

Well, I'm hoping everyone gets there on time, then!

Sorry, it's just that for me a drive of 4 hours is normal... but I definitely understand traffic and job concerns. :-)

--Jack

P.S. I'm just jealous, obviously.

It just asked me to join the mailing list when I was on the site, which I did, even though I'm already on a mailing list. It asked for my name, address, mobile number etc when I joined but after that there was just a 'Welcome' email to the list...no indication I'd been entered or anything, I thought the whole thing was over, 50 pairs isn't much for a city the size of Manchester, I figured Mika has more than 50 fans here online so they must have gone but ... nope ... perhaps there were more than 50 :)

If the young girl down south is able to make her way up here but doesn't know anybody here she's welcome to come along with me and my son, I'm a female musician of 40 and my son is 11...both pretty harmless except for our puns ;)

um...well...not really....i might!?!?:blink::biggrin2:

when u sent the email off....what did the email say back to u???:blink:

kl ! well done.!

I posted the following before but noone replied.wondering if anyone knows anything now ?

i am going to Stansted 2moz and was wondering if Mika is gona take a flight to Manchester from there tomorow ??

Please tell me if you know !

xxx

do you have to go in fancy dress, i won two tickets, but have no fancy dress and no time to get anything, no one will go with me either :(

I'll meet up.

I'm prostituting myself here. Edit: NOT LITERALLY, you're a boy and I didn't realise! Sorry.

Anyone who can't use their ticket - don't waste them.

does anyone know if fancy dress is compulsory though

Doesn't the text say Dress code: fancy dress? If so, I guess you should. And you're in Manchester already. You are just SO lucky.

It just asked me to join the mailing list when I was on the site, which I did, even though I'm already on a mailing list. It asked for my name, address, mobile number etc when I joined but after that there was just a 'Welcome' email to the list...no indication I'd been entered or anything, I thought the whole thing was over, 50 pairs isn't much for a city the size of Manchester, I figured Mika has more than 50 fans here online so they must have gone but ... nope ... perhaps there were more than 50 :)

If the young girl down south is able to make her way up here but doesn't know anybody here she's welcome to come along with me and my son, I'm a female musician of 40 and my son is 11...both pretty harmless except for our puns ;)

I got an email saying that too.....but that dosnt meen uve won tickets does it!?!?!? the email was titled ...'Welcome...step inside':blink:

I got an email saying that too.....but that dosnt meen uve won tickets does it!?!?!? the email was titled ...'Welcome...step inside':blink:

Is it the colorful one with the welcome from Mika? Because I think you get that after you sign up for the mailing list.

Well it's hard to go in fancy dress when you only find out the day before and you are at work till 6 and then have to take the cat to the vet and have no fancy dress materials in the house and have to leave to get to the gig at 9.00am the following morning.........:mf_rosetinted:

Well it's hard to go in fancy dress when you only find out the day before and you are at work till 6 and then have to take the cat to the vet and have no fancy dress materials in the house and have to leave to get to the gig at 9.00am the following morning.........:mf_rosetinted:

WHAT TIME DOES THE GIG START:blink: :biggrin2: 9.00am:shocked:

So what will you wear?

I got that email last night but then today I got texts saying to take the phone with me and that it was 'Admit Two'

No, pay attention!:naughty: I have to leave my house to pick up Jems and Yuppy and then go from SE England to NW England, so I leave my house at 9am.

oh i seeeeee:naughty: so what time does the gig start ...usual time ...7.30pm???