Mika's Fancy Chicken (mfc)

Kavi

OMM today in my studies in literature class, our teacher is super cool, and she was talking about chicken and chicken-chest boys :roftl: everyone was cracking up..i was too but i had a diff reason :biggrin2::naughty:

and she's like what do u young ppl call them skinny skinny boys...and then she called one guy and was like u r a vegetarian, yet u have a chicken chest how could that be LOL...it was sooo funny for me on 2 diff levels :roftl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: I'm waaaaayyyy to young for this thread...!!!*runs away*

*sneaks back in and lurks from behind a pile of feathers*:blush-anim-cl: I need to learn all I can about chicken for when I start eating it again...Chicken...*sigh*such interesting beings...:bleh:

:shocked: I'm waaaaayyyy to young for this thread...!!!*runs away*

*sneaks back in and lurks from behind a pile of feathers*:blush-anim-cl: I need to learn all I can about chicken for when I start eating it again...Chicken...*sigh*such interesting beings...:bleh:

*sees her*

there there young one,you may feast on our knoledge ,so that you may understand the complexity of theese beings :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

well it was more for lunch since i didnt get to the restaurant till like 12:30 cus i wake up late:bleh: but i tried it for the first time it was like a buffalo chicken sandwich it was gooooooood!

:roftl: I bet it was good! :naughty: :naughty:

well it was more for lunch since i didnt get to the restaurant till like 12:30 cus i wake up late:bleh: but i tried it for the first time it was like a buffalo chicken sandwich it was gooooooood!

massive...so did ya finish it in time? buffalo chicken sounds really tiring :mf_rosetinted:

so did u like have to put a lot of effort in finishing it? I still picture a huge thing...buffalo chicken :mf_rosetinted:

hahahhah well no...it wasnt a whole buffalo if thats what ur saying??? haha it was a lil disapointed tho cus i ordered medium and it wasnt hot at all!!! it was pretty big though and a lot of effort was put into it! BUT I SUCCEEDED!!:biggrin2: mika would be proud!:wink2:

hahahhah well no...it wasnt a whole buffalo if thats what ur saying??? haha it was a lil disapointed tho cus i ordered medium and it wasnt hot at all!!! it was pretty big though and a lot of effort was put into it! BUT I SUCCEEDED!!:biggrin2: mika would be proud!:wink2:

I`m sure he would

see,I knew it that effort was needed to conquer the buffalo chicken :biggrin2: