Big Girl video on TV!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't seen it on TV yet!

Which IMO is a good thing. we don't want people tiring on the song before it is even released ( Which kind of happened with Love Today; it had a late release IMO). Big girl will probably get mass coverage 2-3 weeks before release of single ;)

WHAT??? in italy we don't even see love today! anyway, don't you think that they're releasing too many singles in the same time? love today is being ignored because of big girl :blink: and lvoe today is an awesome song...maybe they should have pushed it a bit more :blink: don't know, just my opinion

Oh, am i the only one that thinks it's a good thing that it's finally on tv??? :blink:

No, I have been waiting and waiting for it to come on TV. I sometimes just would go through the channels for hours just to see if the video was on:roftl:

No, I have been waiting and waiting for it to come on TV. I sometimes just would go through the channels for hours just to see if the video was on:roftl:

:roftl: Me too! I've been waiting for so long and then i saw it on youtube and was like 'oh my god, this would look so much better on the tv!!!' :biggrin2:

...strange, just caught the last 30 seconds of this on 'the hits' channel and it is different to the one we downloaded from itunes a last week. Not massively different but different all the same.

***leaves video on record and sits flicking betweem 'the box' and 'the hits'***

mikabanner002.jpg

...strange, just caught the last 30 seconds of this on 'the hits' channel and it is different to the one we downloaded from itunes a last week. Not massively different but different all the same.

***leaves video on record and sits flicking betweem 'the box' and 'the hits'***

I know, I was really surprised about that. They had cut of a gorgeous close-up of Mikas face:thumbdown:

Finally caught the whole thing on 'the box' and it's been cut to ribbons :furious:

Those of you who have watched it lots will really notice the difference. They've cut out loads of cool stuff and replaced it with disjointed clips which just don't gel and the ending looks pants too. Whoever decided to go with this version got it sooooooo wrong :no:

( :sorry: MIKA if you're reading this)

My hubby and I are still in it but there are going to be a lot of disappointed MFC'ers when they see the final cut :tears:

mikabanner002.jpg

Finally caught the whole thing on 'the box' and it's been cut to ribbons :furious:

Those of you who have watched it lots will really notice the difference. They've cut out loads of cool stuff and replaced it with disjointed clips which just don't gel and the ending looks pants too. Whoever decided to go with this version got it sooooooo wrong :no:

( :sorry: MIKA if you're reading this)

My hubby and I are still in it but there are going to be a lot of disappointed MFC'ers when they see the final cut :tears:

i agree with everything u just said.. its so annoying :sneaky2: i didn't see the problem with it before well espesh not compared with the final one.. why did they change it for.. *sigh*

Is it different to the one on youtube then?

yup sadly it is.. quite a lot of it as well :thumbdown: but ah well... its all about admiring mika's face and moves at the end of the day right? not the fans' :fisch::naughty:

The more I watch this the worse it gets, there are continuity errors throughout.

MIKA is walking down the steps followed by the big girls and the crowd, he pauses and the crowd carry on past him / cut to the next shot and he is back leading the group again (one girl in a brightly coloured top actually passes him twice)

Then once the circle forms for what is left of the dance off (for which most of the fans who looked fantastic in the original cut have now been removed) it cuts between the circle and back to the walking bit at least 5 times....made me dizzy!!

It all looks very amateurish, so glad I downloaded the other version from itunes, get it now before they change it (it's much better quality than the one on youtube)

Hey, I've seen it.

I was a little disturbed to see his head appear between one big girls legs, and find his obssession with womens breasts hilarious, but I really love the video and good to see Cherrise get her own shot (I cheered when I saw that). Nice to see the braces come into their own. And seeing the girls from here on there, I spotted Jemma,( looking good girl) really made the video.

OH WOW!!!!!! I saw it earlier on 'The Box'!! I was soo chufed when it came on!!! My daughter loves it - she said 'boon, boon'pointing at the tele when the balloons were on!! LOL!!! Bless!!:naughty::thumb_yello: