Mika @ Itunes - Spare tickets wanted

BexxY

Please everyone who has won tickets to this and has no one to go with or cant go we are despirately searching for tickets.

There are a few of us who really REALLY want to go who are that despirate we will be hanging around outside on the off chance we are let in.

Sooo Pleeaasee im begging you im on my knees...let us know if there are spare tickets around.

(it worked for DaisyLou ...so daisy please pass us some of your Mika Luck)

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister seems pretty excited about going now so looks like I won't have a spare. It's fair though since I pretty much forced her to sacrifice her Somerset House ticket so I could give it to Beckar haha and the fact i'm gonna have to borrow PJ's, toiletries and clothes to travel home in off her....and her bed :naughty:

we just dont know what to expect...we were thinking if people dont turn up...and by the way they are MAD !!! if they dont maybe they will need more people to fill up the space.

BUT

i get the feeling it is going to be strict which is why i would prefer to have a ticket

its a horrible feeeling isnt it when you want to go to something and by all means you can go but lack a ticket to go :blush-anim-cl:

we just dont know what to expect...we were thinking if people dont turn up...and by the way they are MAD !!! if they dont maybe they will need more people to fill up the space.

BUT

i get the feeling it is going to be strict which is why i would prefer to have a ticket

its a horrible feeeling isnt it when you want to go to something and by all means you can go but lack a ticket to go :blush-anim-cl:

BexxY your making me feel guilty that ive got tickets....*hides*:naughty:

me too!:biggrin2: I'm nice and have the secret to getting to the front!

Jems! Missing you already!

Can't we just all go down and have a coffee in the ICA coffee shop? We have so much to catch up on we could have a good gossip. And if they needed a few extra people to fill the venue, well, we would be very handy wouldn't we.

And if not, I'll just bloody go to the pictures.:sneaky2:

Hard to say, but I do live nearer than you two, so it is easier for me. Maybe it won't work out like Wednesday, but surely some people who win tickets won't turn up? Already Becky is saying she can't go. She is trying to find out if she can transfer her tickets isn't she?

im just checking my thread in mikasounds...i doubt it has any replys though :blink:

But my sister says i can have her sat nav so Babs i will be seeing you tomorow :naughty:

bah 16 views and no replys ohhh welll

thankyou Daisy :punk:

she is right i am DESPIRATE!! if i dont get a ticket i will spend the duration of the concert sat in the bar dressed up like a lady bird drowning my sorrows :mf_rosetinted: