Hello there! =)

mr. Pillow ~

Hi! This is my first time in a Mika-related forum.

I heard about Mika a few months ago,when Grace Kelly was released and I was istantly attracted by Mika's powerful (but a little weird) voice, I liked it a lot! :wub2:

Recently I bought LICM. I found it very catchy but innovating at the same time. Then I started being a Mika fan. =D

Well,my introduction is done. XD

I hope I'll enjoy my staying here! =)

Hope to hear you soon, Mika-fans! :P

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! This is my first time in a Mika-related forum.

I heard about Mika a few months ago,when Grace Kelly was released and I was istantly attracted by Mika's powerful (but a little weird) voice, I liked it a lot! :wub2:

Recently I bought LICM. I found it very catchy but innovating at the same time. Then I started being a Mika fan. =D

Well,my introduction is done. XD

I hope I'll enjoy my staying here! =)

Hope to hear you soon, Mika-fans! :P

:welcomeani:

You most certainly WILL enjoy your time here! We're a great group! :biggrin2:

Glad you found us!

dcdeb

:welcomeani: to this mad house,:insane: some great and funny threads in here if you can find them, my faves are Holy johnny's confessional booth, The caption Thread, there are many Mika related activities we all get involved with it's awesome ant THE BEST in here.

:arf2:

:) welcome. 2 things i can guarantee u: 1- u will enjoy yourself here and 2- it is addictive, u will become hooked. there r tons of diff ppl here and everyone is loving and really friendly.plus there is the global aspect which is great and everyone understands the mikamadness/obsession!!!