EXCLUSIVE! MIKA DVD in NOVEMBER

florian194

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm... I ordered it from Play.com and it's on its way to me now but I think I'm too impatient... 3-5 working days from Thursday... I think I will get another copy today and sell my spare one later. How can I go to the gig in Amsterdam tomorrow without knowing what's on the dvd? :shocked:

And the fact that Mirtilla was sending me text messages last night while she was watching the dvd didn't really help either. :sneaky2::naughty:

I just got an email from amazon.com saying that they have shipped my DVD...yayyyyyyy! :biggrin2:

Not fair! :roftl: Did you get 1 day shipping? I signed up for 1 day shipping and my Amazon account says that it will be shipped on the 13th and will arrive on the 14th. :blink:

Not fair! :roftl: Did you get 1 day shipping? I signed up for 1 day shipping and my Amazon account says that it will be shipped on the 13th and will arrive on the 14th. :blink:

No, I just got regular shipping. My account still says that the estimated shipping date is the 13th and the estimated arrival date is the 19th, so maybe since the shipping date is ahead of schedule, the arrival date will be ahead of schedule too!

I JUST got my DVD and I cannot WAIT to go home and watch it!!!!!! WHY I have to be at work right now!!!!!!! I snuck out of work to go to FYE and buy it!!!! :naughty: They only had ONE copy! Good thing I got there right when they opened! But, then again.... it is NOT like there is a line of people busting the door down to get it here in America.... well, that is not true there was one C-R-A-Z-Y Mika obsessed fan waiting for the door to unlock, ME!!!! :biggrin2: The picture book inside is priceless!!!!!! The DVD is even less expensive then I thought it was gonna be!!!! What a steal! I would have paid $100.00 JUST for the booklet!!! It is :mf_lustslow:

I want to go HOME.... hey, my head is starting to hurt... uh hem! :wink2:

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if the DVD deluxe edition (the one with the picture book thing) is sold in America? Because I went to the store today and they only had the plain DVD case version.

there's only one in my best buy and its the regular dvd case :sneaky2: i was really looing forward to the book case too but i guess in the end it's the actual dvd that matters :wub2:

there's only one in my best buy and its the regular dvd case :sneaky2: i was really looing forward to the book case too but i guess in the end it's the actual dvd that matters :wub2:

Did the booklet come in the regular dvd as well? Because when I bought the book one, the shopkeeper said there both the exact same...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OMGGG

the best part in the DVD besides the everything on it and the DVD itself is the part when he's performing LOVE TODAY and first says "..girl in the blue with the big bust on..." instead of doing a pelvic thrust forward, he does it backward and its just THE HOTTEST THINGEVER :wub2:

i would actually sit there rewind and play that 2 second dance over and over and over again for hours....

crazy... i know but MIKA=:mf_lustslow:

I'M WATCHIN IT RIGHT NOW!!!!! my friends and family get annoyed...

i watch

it WAYYYY TOO MANY TIMESSSS