EXCLUSIVE! MIKA DVD in NOVEMBER

florian194

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Paris during the show at the OLYMPIA the concert was record. At the end of the show I was interviewed for the bonus! The DVD will be sale in NOVEMBER!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted::bleh::thumb_yello::biggrin2::roftl:

Thanks for telling me about the DVD! Did you know that The Maestro's new video for his song, 'Happy Endings', is going to be shown on Channel Four at midnight on Thursday. My hot little hand will be holding my recorder's remote control for that. Deffinately!! Love from Marilyn

I really wouldn't worry about it too much. It probably WILL be released in the US, but probably sometime after it is released in Europe.

Plus, there are probably tons of retailers that would ship to the US as well, like Amazon (I think that Amazon UK ships to the US). As for the DVD player, most DVD players that were released within the last year or so are multi-region, and any computer will play multi-region DVDs.

If, for some reason the DVD is not released in the US, I think that it would be cool if we set up a little buddy system, where someone from the US could buy the DVD online, but have it shipped to their European "buddy"'s address, and they can mail it to the US.

There's also eBay. I'm sure that there will be quite a few on there after it is released.

Yeah! Plus it will certainly sold in the import section in virgin megastores and stuff!:thumb_yello:

sorry for a double post:S

is this out now in shops looking at that link??:blink: if it is, why has noone else said anything??

Because it's not in shops. You can pre-order, but you won't receive it before 12 november:wink2:

I just watched the trailer!!!! OMG!!! I cannot wait! They are realeasing it in the U.S. on November 18.... I am going to pre-order it TODAY!!!!!! Now, I REALLY want to see Mika LIVE!!!!!!! :roftl:

Can you pre-order it in the US yet?

mirti...you are right! :thumb_yello:

in the trailer you can perfectly see Mika and cherisse in GALLERIA VITTORIO EMANUELE in milan! never never knew he had been there!

i'm so curious to watch it all! :wub2: :wub2:

mirti...you are right! :thumb_yello:

in the trailer you can perfectly see Mika and cherisse in GALLERIA VITTORIO EMANUELE in milan! never never knew he had been there!

i'm so curious to watch it all! :wub2: :wub2:

Did you see it??? roby when I was talking with you on the phone my heart jumped: the Galleria, been there so many times.....and now realizing that they were right there after the gig...wow...:wub2:

I really can't wait to hold it in my hands!:wub2: (and play it again and again and again!!:biggrin2: )

'Spray on the glitter!'

:punk:

See? There is Grace Kelly although it's not mentioned in the list! :biggrin2:

And November is coming closer! :thumb_yello:

I know, it's impossible they cut that song out.

And.........HJ!:wub2: