EXCLUSIVE! MIKA DVD in NOVEMBER

florian194

I have known it for quite a long time now but I can't get weary of repeating that all this is AWESOME ! I actually WAS at the Olympia and what a great evening it has been !!!! I can hardly wait to get the DVD and live those extraordinary moments again, and again, and again ! And I'm so impatient to share them with my relatives and friends who were not there !!!!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you can only have it sent to Europe unfortunately...

And this is what it also says:

Region 2 - Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players.

But I am sure they won't skip the other continents with this DVD! :wink2:

oh no it says "This item can only be delivered to a UK address."

damn it! how did you guys do it?

EDIT: it's okay I got it, I forgot to clic on euros :bleh:

The same thing happened to me and it took me a while to find out where I could make the switch to euros. :biggrin2:

Anyway, my order is placed now! :thumb_yello:

No, not yet. But maybe soon...

*keeps fingers crossed*

NO :crybaby: how does this always happen to us?!?!??!? can someone buy me one?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!? i'll pay them back obviousely.. in fact i'll pay them right now and then once they get it they send it to me across the pond?

anyone??? :tears: please

NO :crybaby: how does this always happen to us?!?!??!? can someone buy me one?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!? i'll pay them back obviousely.. in fact i'll pay them right now and then once they get it they send it to me across the pond?

anyone??? :tears: please

This is from the site where you can pre-order the DVD:

Region 2 - Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players.

So I doubt your DVD player would play the DVD anyway, unless you have a multi-region one.

I am quite mad right now! Reason???

I LIVE IN THE US!!! I can't believe that we are left behind with this!! I don't know about the other US fans, but I ma pissed. I truly love MIKA and adore his music and talent. He has alll my love, support as much as of the fans outside the US.

:tears:

I am quite mad right now! Reason???

I LIVE IN THE US!!! I can't believe that we are left behind with this!! I don't know about the other US fans, but I ma pissed. I truly love MIKA and adore his music and talent. He has alll my love, support as much as of the fans outside the US.

:tears:

Don't be too upset just yet! Hopefully this will be released worldwide...there is no news saying that it won't be. Just because that pre-order site is for Europe only doesn't mean that the US won't get a chance to buy the DVD! Give it time, and don't give up hope.

I really wouldn't worry about it too much. It probably WILL be released in the US, but probably sometime after it is released in Europe.

Plus, there are probably tons of retailers that would ship to the US as well, like Amazon (I think that Amazon UK ships to the US). As for the DVD player, most DVD players that were released within the last year or so are multi-region, and any computer will play multi-region DVDs.

If, for some reason the DVD is not released in the US, I think that it would be cool if we set up a little buddy system, where someone from the US could buy the DVD online, but have it shipped to their European "buddy"'s address, and they can mail it to the US.

There's also eBay. I'm sure that there will be quite a few on there after it is released.