• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAY!!! It's on its way!!! :woot_jump:

Got an e-mail from Play.com this morning:

Your order for Mika: Live In Cartoon Motion has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

As I was browsing I came along on the amazon site and it showed two different types of DVD. One is an amaray package and the other one is said to be a deluxe version. I already reserved mine on a Dutch site, but if there's a deluxe one, I'm gonna want that one! Does anyone know about these different ones? Price is the same though, but the asins are different....but maybe I'm just seeing things...:blink:

A deluxe version?:shocked: Anyone know any details about different versions and their availability?

On the fnac site there is only a deluxe version...? OMG I can't wait!

Important: There will be a MFC DVD evening in Paris on Monday at Em's place! Everybody living in Paris and interested in participating PM me or Em'!

:naughty: I think it has an earlier release date in some countries.

Pamette lives in France and so do I, and I certainly know when the French can get their hands on this little precious thing!:bleh: Normally not before Monday...unless you do what?!:confused:

mikadv10.jpg

mikadv11.jpg

mikadv12.jpg

:fisch:

mine looks the same, Pamette!

I'm glad I didn't get confused and bought some Tokio Hotel stuff instead :biggrin2::naughty:

Oh, you people, living in Paris will be having a blast!!! I wish I could watch it with you!!! :wink2:

Pamette lives in France and so do I, and I certainly know when the French can get their hands on this little precious thing!:bleh: Normally not before Monday...unless you do what?!:confused:

Those pics are originally from Starrats, and I believe she lives in the Netherlands.

Sorry honey but we're gonna have to wait until Monday... Pamette got these pictures from another thread cause Starrats could buy it today in her country. it's also already available today in Italy.

Patience patience...:hypo:

I will be able to wait, especially since...

Important: There will be a MFC DVD evening in Paris on Monday at Em's place! Everybody living in Paris and interested in participating PM me or Em'!

I can't wait! OMG!:biggrin2:

Patience patience...:hypo:

I will be able to wait, especially since...

I can't wait! OMG!:biggrin2:

AWW! I wish Ilived in Paris, that would be cool going to Ems house to watch it.

I'm just gonna have to make do with curling up on the sofa in my living room and watching it on my own. LOL!