If u could...?!?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd sit and talk to him! Poolside, over margaritas. Or we'd go hiking through the Canadian rockies. But, mostly I'd just like to talk to him - he's got a beautful mind. We can thow in him singing a few songs on his keyboard, too. But mostly, talking over margaritas. Yes, that would be good. :thumb_yello:

:mf_lustslow::wub2::naughty::blink: is what went through my mind when i first saw the question! and the answer that first poped into my head was something that belongs on the 16+ thread! but i thought about it for a while and came up on an answer that is true (for part of the day:mf_lustslow:) and completely clean, lol!

we would talk mostly, about life and what we want to do with it,or have done with it. we'd joke and play games, like cards and twister. i'd take him through a nice long walk in the woods behind my house,and enjoy the fresh air and funny little animals. if i can talk him into it, we'd go shopping, one of my favorite past time, we'd find mesome cute shoes and him another neat jacket. it would be fun. i'd enjoy it! :)

I would do whatever he wanted... wherever he wanted to go, whatever he wanted to do, whatever he wanted to talk about... I would do it. I'd love to see life through his eyes, and live doing the things he loves for one day.

I would do whatever he wanted... wherever he wanted to go, whatever he wanted to do, whatever he wanted to talk about... I would do it. I'd love to see life through his eyes, and live doing the things he loves for one day.

Same! :blush-anim-cl:

But if he continuously said "No, you decide.", we'd go to an arcade. It's not my FAVORITE place to be, but I think being with Mika would make it fun.:mf_lustslow:

:wub2: if u could do one thing with mika with no restictions for 24 hours what would it be?!?!?!?!?!

are u kiddin me here? how can you ask this of me? how??

this is too cruel ! Can`t tell ya...mainly because it`s better you don`t know :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'd ask him to help me record my demo. He could sing BGVs and play piano. Of course we'd have a sweet duet, which would blow everyone away. :naughty: He'd better not try to change any of my songs, or I'd kick him out of the studio. I'm very protective over my work.

As a reward for helping me, I would cook him a big dinner. I hope he likes Indian food...

why not the sauna? the aquarium I get...phlip might attack him

I don't know, I have an inherent aversion against it. And I have read that the heat it's bad for your IQ. :bleh: Oh, and here's an interesting ...um... academic essay about it. It's only in German, sorry...

I'd either want him to go to the zoo with me, or to an amusement park.

Heh, I was in Camden yesterday, and I saw a sign saying that London Zoo was nearby, and my first thought was, "MIKAAAA!! Let's skip to the zoo! =D" :roftl:

Anyhow, I would probably take him to Morelli's Gelato, buy him as much gelato as he could possibly want (it doesn't matter how much it adds up to in the end!), and then we'd just sit and chat about random stuffs. ^_^

24 hours!? jee i think we would be out of breath :naughty: just kidding

i would love to go to disneyland with him!! went last weekend (after 10 years) and i could just totally see ourselves having a blast.. becoming little children again lol

well we could sit forever in the mud pools in rotovagus (rotorua, new zealand) and stay there untill our skin is really nice and smooth and soft, then we would get out and listen to the maoris sing as we cook food in a hot pool! mika would be a bit freaked out from seeing someone cook sweet potato and carot in a stocking, and he might not want to eat it!

mainly i would just like to hang out with the guy, ask him a few questions and show him part of new zealand culture!

:wub2: if u could do one thing with mika with no restictions for 24 hours what would it be?!?!?!?!?!

That's EASY!

I would share MIKA with as many MFCers as possible!!! :woot_jump:

Rent a big hall and have a PARTY! :yay:

If you couldn't fly down to Toronto (it would be expensive, but think of the exclusivity we would have - wouldn't it be worth it?!!!) :gathering:

For others who couldn't make it...well - maybe have the whole experience via satellite (wait, unless it was paid for, i probably couldn't afford that)

I do have a webcam.... :roftl:

I don't know, I have an inherent aversion against it. And I have read that the heat it's bad for your IQ. :bleh: Oh, and here's an interesting ...um... academic essay about it. It's only in German, sorry...

"Hast du mal Feuer?" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh damn...people get retarded in the sauna? lovely :roftl: :roftl:

that`s why I`m such a genius,I`m not into sauna :roftl: