Greets from Germany

Hi!

Just wanted to say hello to all of you mika fans. I live in Germany and I'm always waiting for some useful mika interviews, to suck in all stuff about mika. My little brother says that I'm obsessed, but I cannot agree with it. :roftl:

Sometimes I'm really good in going on other peoples nerves and I'm talking my head off. And a few minutes later I'm rather shy and don't know what to say. :blush-anim-cl:

I like music and wouldn't know what to do without it. I don't have favurite kind of music, but since I've heard for the first time Mika's 'Grace Kelly' I can't get enough off his positive character and his colorful life in cartoon motion. His music makes me feel really happy and makes me also think whith the sometimes dark backgrounds in his songs. :thumb_yello:

I can well remember the day, when I fell for Mika's amazing music. :wub2: It was, when my class and I made our class trip to Scotland and on the way back we exchanged our i-pods because we were quite bored (exhausting trip of about 20 hours! :thumbdown: ) and one of my class mates had Grace Kelly on his i-pod. I listened to the song the whole way back and had the urgent need to buy the album directly the day after my arrival in my hometown.:biggrin2:

that was my *short* introduction and i hope that i didn't spout on at you too much but this is me and i'm always talking too much off the unimportant things.

nIce grEEtings from rauschendes_bächlein

I'm looking forward to a great time and hope to hear a lot from other mika fans and of course from Mika and his music (=

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi und herzlich willkommen! :biggrin2: Aus welcher Ecke Deutschlands kommst du denn? Ich wohn im Südwesten...hab aber noch Verwandte in England.

P.S. Dein Englisch ist fantastisch! :punk:

Hallo rauschendes Bächlein!

Herzlich willkommen im MFC!!! :groupwave:

I really like your user name!

Ich wünche dir viel Spaß hier inmitten von lauter verrückten MIKA Fans! :naughty: But watch out - it's addictve!

x

Hey Myra!

Ich wohn in nordrhein westfahlen. beneide dich um deine verwandten in england. hätte ich auch gerne... ne freundin hat sogar verwandte in afrika... find ich voll cool. (=

danke für das kompliment. das sind fünf jahre englisch im bilingualen zweig ( Geschichte, Politik und Erdkunde auf Englisch...)