The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

Hey! If you like The Fab Four then this is the place to be! Welcome aboard!

Yes, I like Paul's newest songs, especially all the "Chaos And Creation..." (Gosh, always those looooong titles!:naughty:). My favourite is George though, inside and outside The Beatles.

thanks, glad I found this!

one of my favorites of Paul's is Ever Present Past :wink2:

and I noticed you were talking about Across the universe! that is my favorite movie! Let It be and all you need is love, I want you(shes so heavy), get by with a little help from my friends and lots more were my favorite ( If I kept going it would be all the scenes! :blush-anim-cl: ) but especially let it be, that scene moved me, I love how they sing it and it was just great! ( but sad, but I really liked that scene :wink2: )

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hey!! I'm a Beatles Fan!! :thumb_yello:

my favorites are

Here comes the sun

Let it be

Strawberry fields forever

all you need is love

hey jude

revolution

.. well many others too! :bleh:

edit- and I love Paul Mccartney, all of his newer songs are great!

edit again- everyone from the Beatles was and is Great!

I love his new album, very nice, he is still on top form. :thumb_yello:

thanks, glad I found this!

one of my favorites of Paul's is Ever Present Past :wink2:

and I noticed you were talking about Across the universe! that is my favorite movie! Let It be and all you need is love, I want you(shes so heavy), get by with a little help from my friends and lots more were my favorite ( If I kept going it would be all the scenes! :blush-anim-cl: ) but especially let it be, that scene moved me, I love how they sing it and it was just great! ( but sad, but I really liked that scene :wink2: )

The let it be scene was one of the sagnificent moments in the movie in my view, the combo between the violance in the streets and the war and all the sadness in that. They litteraly took the song and interpreted it on the screen, brilliant.

OMG

I CANT BELEIVE I DIDNT FIND U EARLIER! PLEASE ADD ME! I AM OBSESSED!

The Beatles Elanor Rigby type sound is very prominent in Any Other World, and Billy Brown has a little Abbey Road/Sgt. Pepper/ Yellow Sub. to it.

I completely agree!

For those of you who dont know me yet, I have a youtube account on which I post all my Mika and Beatles covers. Not alot yet, but please feel free to let me know what oyu think!

http://www.youtube.com/willsing4fun

THANKS SO MUCH! Please add me, I am so glad this thread exists!

PLEASE ADD ME!

The let it be scene was one of the sagnificent moments in the movie in my view, the combo between the violance in the streets and the war and all the sadness in that. They litteraly took the song and interpreted it on the screen, brilliant.

i agree completely. However, I think the two most creative moments in the movei were I want You/ Shes So Heavy (With the s.o.l., very creative, SHE being the statue and the weight they had to bear for their country)

and secondly, Happiness Is A Warm Gun.

All you need is love brought tears to my eyes! AHHH!!!!!

When he first saw Lucy and you could just start to hear Max in teh background with "She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah, she loves you yeah, yeah, yeah" Then Jude like sighs because he knows she still cares after so long, i was like AWWWWWWWWW! AMAZING!

GREAT MOVIE!

There is no way I could pick a favorite! I can tell you some of my favorite albums though

White Album Disc 1

Revolver

Rubber Soul

Abbey Road**(BEST EVER! AH!)

Sgt. Pepper* (SECOND BEST EVER)

I was just on a class trip to Philly, and we walked in this little gift shop with a whole shelf of Beatles stuff (mugs, piuns, luchboxes) adn everyone was like WHERES SAMMY? FIND SAMMY!!!!!!

So i walked in and I was like

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF RICHARD STARKEY, I NEED TO OWN THAT MUG

(It was abbey road)

However, as I looked around, soemone picked it up. Then I saw and even better mug, SGT. PEPPER!! AMAZING!

I bought it, have been home for about a week, and have drank every single cup of tea and Silk Milk I have had out of it! (I drink tea before school and before bed, so THATS ALOT OF SGT. PEPPER!)

And I always find myself singing one of my faovrites from the album

(Probablly Shes Leaving Home, Fixing A Hole or When Im Sixty-Four)

See, I have a new favorite song everyday, becuase my taste of music varies and needs to fit my mood everyday!, (which are usually, well actually always) form either mika or the four greates guys ever! (guess who)

And for the past maybe 2 weeks it has alternated everyday (depends on my mood that day) between.....

BEATLES-Rocky Raccoon, Michele, Girl

MIKA- Any Other World, Stuck In The Middle

SO HAPPY I FOUDN THIS THREAD! Not too many kids my age dig the beatles, especially not liek me becuase I am such a huge fan. I mean the occasional person has heard I Want To Hold Your Hand, or Let It Be, but pretty much no one I know understands how important they were in the music industry and how deep their music is.

I feel like im in a Beatles house made from all Beatles stuff like newspapers and pictures and autographs.....lol, im such a dork:blush-anim-cl:

-sAmMy ;D

There is no way I could pick a favorite! I can tell you some of my favorite albums though

White Album Disc 1

Revolver

Rubber Soul

Abbey Road**(BEST EVER! AH!)

Sgt. Pepper* (SECOND BEST EVER)

I was just on a class trip to Philly, and we walked in this little gift shop with a whole shelf of Beatles stuff (mugs, piuns, luchboxes) adn everyone was like WHERES SAMMY? FIND SAMMY!!!!!!

So i walked in and I was like

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF RICHARD STARKEY, I NEED TO OWN THAT MUG

(It was abbey road)

However, as I looked around, soemone picked it up. Then I saw and even better mug, SGT. PEPPER!! AMAZING!

I bought it, have been home for about a week, and have drank every single cup of tea and Silk Milk I have had out of it! (I drink tea before school and before bed, so THATS ALOT OF SGT. PEPPER!)

And I always find myself singing one of my faovrites from the album

(Probablly Shes Leaving Home, Fixing A Hole or When Im Sixty-Four)

See, I have a new favorite song everyday, becuase my taste of music varies and needs to fit my mood everyday!, (which are usually, well actually always) form either mika or the four greates guys ever! (guess who)

And for the past maybe 2 weeks it has alternated everyday (depends on my mood that day) between.....

BEATLES-Rocky Raccoon, Michele, Girl

MIKA- Any Other World, Stuck In The Middle

SO HAPPY I FOUDN THIS THREAD! Not too many kids my age dig the beatles, especially not liek me becuase I am such a huge fan. I mean the occasional person has heard I Want To Hold Your Hand, or Let It Be, but pretty much no one I know understands how important they were in the music industry and how deep their music is.

I feel like im in a Beatles house made from all Beatles stuff like newspapers and pictures and autographs.....lol, im such a dork:blush-anim-cl:

-sAmMy ;D

Hahah you really like the beatles!! welcome here!!!!!!

Asun will add you to the list tomorrow!!

I'm a fan too, but no so so so fan as you, but I hear their songs, since I have memory

Nooo, it's really them. :cheerful_h4h:

I wish they'd have recorded 'Because' in German, HAHAHA. Can you IMAGINE what a kraut acid trip that would sound like?!

HAHH!!!!

How about I am the walrus!

How do you say goo goo g'joob in German?

P.S. IDK about any of you, but I know is KOO KOO KACHOO!

whatever. THEY ARE THE EGG MEN, I AM THE WALRUS!

KOOO KOOOO KACHOO!!

That was one of my first ones as well, the ones my dad had from back then, wow, lucky him! (and lucky me, now those LP's are mine, hehehe): Help!, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper's, Yellow Submarine...

The first I heard was "1" when I was like 10, becuase I was just getting used to them.

Then it was Abbey Road, and I was IN LOVE!

Then a few LP's

Then Sgt. Pepper (ALSO LOVE)

Then, in a group, came Revolver, White ALbum 1/White Album 2, Magical Mystery Tour and Rubber Soul.

Then we just started to build hte collection!

Im like Cintya, Im not so so so fan! But love their music. I will never forget that my first Beatles song was Let it be!!! I was 14 and the worst english teacher of the world play it one day and fell in love!!

I've been listening to Lady Madonna today and I think it's very Mikaish song. :kachinga: Maybe that is the reason why I've always loved it without knowing the reason. :naughty:

I've been listening to Lady Madonna today and I think it's very Mikaish song. :kachinga: Maybe that is the reason why I've always loved it without knowing the reason. :naughty:

LadyMadonna! one of my favorite songs by them, my sn and e-mail are both ladymadonna and my name on here was almost the same. i must have a thing for lady though, strange. haha

i would love to hear him sing something from Abbey Road or Sergeant Pepper.

Could u imagine this:

MIKA! LIVE IN YELLOW SUBMARINE MOTION! (his new BEATLES cover album)

Featuring the top hits, and Very Mika-ish ones at that:

Maxwell's Silver Hammer*

When Im Sixty-Four

Rocky Raccoon

I would spend so much money to go see that, you do not even know!

BlackQueen, can u please add me to the Blue Meanies list? Thank you!

Hi there! Of course I'll add you! And England too! So glad you came, we're more and more every day, that's what the boys deserve:punk: I'm sorry it took me this long to come back in here, bad connection plus lack of free time:thumbdown:

Anyways, Anzuzu, first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :bleh: Also I think "Lady Madonna" is really very Mika-ish, there are many similarities between Mika and The Beatles, and not only in music: the designs, the colours, the whole fun of it... Also the melodies and vocal harmonies, it's sooo true!

Hi there! Of course I'll add you! And England too! So glad you came, we're more and more every day, that's what the boys deserve:punk: I'm sorry it took me this long to come back in here, bad connection plus lack of free time:thumbdown:

Anyways, Anzuzu, first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :bleh: Also I think "Lady Madonna" is really very Mika-ish, there are many similarities between Mika and The Beatles, and not only in music: the designs, the colours, the whole fun of it... Also the melodies and vocal harmonies, it's sooo true!

wait, its anuzu's birthday!?!?!?! This calls for a song!

YOU SAY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! (duh nuh nuh nuh danuh da)

WELL ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOO! YEAH!.......

Im so glad its oyur birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

;D

thank you so much!! :wink2: