The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

i saw a paul mccartney-concert on tv a few years ago. and that was very touching. it was one of those moments when i really regret i was born too late to ever could have gone to a beatles-show!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a paul mccartney-concert on tv a few years ago. and that was very touching. it was one of those moments when i really regret i was born too late to ever could have gone to a beatles-show!

Oh, I've been having that feeling since I can remember: I should have been born in the 40's instead of the 70's!! I even wear my mum's old clothes and the clubs I go to are all sort of modish:roftl: I wish I could have been there when the whole thing started...

i would have loved that 50's, 60's & 70's feeling!!!

i think i would have been a hippie from the heart!

Oh, that makes two of us! I def.was born abour 30 years too late. But then again, that was before Mika appeared in my life. Now I wish I was 23!!:naughty:

Oh please add me!

I suppose you have already noticed that I am a great Beatles fan. I grow up with the Beatles, went to all their shows in Sweden.

When I first heard Mikas music it reminded me of the Beatles, the sound of Mikas music has a lot of similarity with the Beatles.

And when the Beatles came it was quite a new thing in music just like Mikas songs and sound.

I love them both, will allways do.

You have to add me!

I discovered them when I was 13 and and I was exactly like right now with Mika! (without the internet of course lol!). And I never stop listening to them. Oh I wish I were there when they began... Imagine, young Paul...:wub2:

Oh, that makes two of us! I def.was born abour 30 years too late. But then again, that was before Mika appeared in my life. Now I wish I was 23!!:naughty:

I´m :naughty:

I wish i was with the band in India, helping George in the writing of some songs..

Hahahaha, you're in, Blue Meanie #10!!:thumb_yello: I'm so happy that you share this adoration for The Beatles and their amazongly weird movies:roftl:

Of course you're in too!!! You're #11, ok? Hahaha, yep, he has always been "my" Uncle George:roftl: I'll never thank my dad enough for teaching me the love for good music. And yes: he is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:wub2: Especially in the early years, when he married Patty Boyd and all (what a lucky girl she was then).

Wow! What is it like, being in a Beatlefest? It's one of my dreams, to attend one, but I never got the chance so far... Ringo is cute, sooooo funny!! I love his invented words:roftl: BTW, you're #12.

Welcome all of you and thanks for joining the Club!!!!!!!

Beatlefests are so much fun! The one I go to goes on for three days, you can go all three days or go whenever you want to.

there's so much to do there, there's art displays, talent shows, live bands all around, trivia games, sooo much more! Karaoke,too!

The main event is this band called Liverpool that come on. They're awesome!

Haha, that's why I love Ringo! He's hilarious!

Thanks for adding me! :D

Ooooooooooo.... Hey Jude is amazing, I'll never forget the Paul McCartney gig in Madrid in 2003: it was the closest I got to a Beatles concert, and I cried like a baby when he played that song. The whole place was thrilled and touched by the magic:wub2:

I saw him live, too! His "The Space Within U.S." tour. Spetember 27, 2005.

:)

I was in the last row.:naughty: :naughty: But it was AMAZING!!

I wrote an e-mail to a dj for the radio station Q 104.3 about the concert, and he loved it so much, he read it to Sir Paul McCartney on this show he does called "Breakfast With The Beatles". Paul knows I exist!! I cried like a baby when I heard him read it! It's an amazing feeling I'll NEVER forget! I have it on tape. haha

And a few years ago for my older sister's sweet 16, my family had a picnic in NY's Strawberry Fields, my sister is a HUGE Beattles fan, and it was the same day as John's birthday. I go there every year for his birthday. A binch of bands gather around the Imagine circle singing Beatles songs and lighting candlesand stuff. Anyway, after a while my cousin wanted to see the Dakota where John lived and we were standing in front of it and my sister was telling the story about how John was shot:tears:, when a black car pulled up behind us. Yoko stepped out! She actually bumped into me! I still have the jacket I wore from that day!

I would really love to see Ringo in concert!

my fav is john lennon!

i recently noticed that my bf's birthday is the same as yokos (not the year of course...) :biggrin2:

My fav is John too...

I'm not even gonna say what I think of Yoko. I respect her for John, ut that's it!!

Hey!! I neeeeed to be added!!

I'm a HUGE Beatles fan!

but I don't wanna be a blue meanie :sad:

add me anyway :biggrin2:

Hey Monshi!! Sooo nice to see you here too!!:roftl: Ok, so you don't want to be a Blue Meanie... Well, what would you like to be instead? Anyways, you're #13

Oh please add me!

I suppose you have already noticed that I am a great Beatles fan. I grow up with the Beatles, went to all their shows in Sweden.

When I first heard Mikas music it reminded me of the Beatles, the sound of Mikas music has a lot of similarity with the Beatles.

And when the Beatles came it was quite a new thing in music just like Mikas songs and sound.

I love them both, will allways do.

Hi sienna!!! Welcome to your home! Ao you went to all their shows in Sweden????? WOW!!!!!! I ENVY YOU TONZ!!!!!!!!!! Please, tell us about it, going to a Beatle show has been my impossible dream since I can remember!!

I'm glad you also find so much of them in Mika: when I first heard a Mika song, I thought "this guy has a Freddieish voice and a Beatleish melody, wow!" And I think there's so much of the spirit of young Beatles in Mika's attitudes as well, don't you think so?

BTW, you're #14, ok?

You have to add me!

I discovered them when I was 13 and and I was exactly like right now with Mika! (without the internet of course lol!). And I never stop listening to them. Oh I wish I were there when they began... Imagine, young Paul...:wub2:

And a huge welcome to you too, Cassiopée! You're #15. Me too, I wish I could turn back time and be there when the whole thing started, and see George as a young lad...:wub2:

Hey Monshi!! Sooo nice to see you here too!!:roftl: Ok, so you don't want to be a Blue Meanie... Well, what would you like to be instead? Anyways, you're #13

Hey hun *hugs*

I am grateful that you made this thread :naughty:

thanx for adding me :wink2:

I could be a nowhere... girl :blink:

:lmao: but it's okay, I can be a blue meanie :biggrin2: yay 13 is my fav number :original:

My fav is John too...

I'm not even gonna say what I think of Yoko. I respect her for John, ut that's it!!

Hahaha, I think we share the same view here, I'd rather not discuss Yoko, I only respect her for John's sake. BTW, in case you haven't noticed yet, my fav is George:blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha, I think we share the same view here, I'd rather not discuss Yoko, I only respect her for John's sake. BTW, in case you haven't noticed yet, my fav is George:blush-anim-cl:

oh yeah... :biggrin2:

lol. I think there's no need to discuss her.

I think his best is While my guitar gently weeps :blush-anim-cl: it's really nice :biggrin2:

Happy 67th Ringo!! :yay: :yay:

:lol3: :lol3: "Something" is my favourite too, it's one of the most beautiful love songs ever written. "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" is also wonderful, another fav of mine.

Thanks for adding me! My favorite Beatle is George...and my favorite song is def While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Love everything about it. :)

While My Guitar Gently Weeps is really beautiful. yes, as you said mandilambi, everything about it is wonderful :biggrin2:

def one of their best songs! :wink2:

Hey hun *hugs*

I am grateful that you made this thread :naughty:

thanx for adding me :wink2:

I could be a nowhere... girl :blink:

:lmao: but it's okay, I can be a blue meanie :biggrin2: yay 13 is my fav number :original:

You're Nowhere Girl then!:thumb_yello: I'm soooo glad you're in this thread.

The whole "White Album" is awsome. To think George never liked it much... He was such a perfectionist!

RINGO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're Nowhere Girl then!:thumb_yello: I'm soooo glad you're in this thread.

The whole "White Album" is awsome. To think George never liked it much... He was such a perfectionist!

yay!!! :woot_jump:

thank you my luv :wub2:

yeah!! I love the White Album. :biggrin2: