The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

OMG, it's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: I wonder why I had never seen this before... The pics, sure, but the whole fuss... Never! Look at the Man In The Moon and his dog! And that John-ish maid... "I die, I die, I die" Hahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing! Thanks soooooo much for posting it, you made my day:thumb_yello:

My pleasure! I love that so much. :D I love Ringo's little "rawrr" Hehehe. :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ela, I LOVE your post, it sounds like me talking to my best friend on a late Saturday night after we've had a few pints of Guinness:fisch: You're #21.

Pints of Guinness? Thats sounds wonderful! :naughty:

I would like to drink with you:cheers: Slainte!:drink_nl:

Do you like my story? Here another one:

„Yesterday“ I sat in the „Octopus's garden“ with „Eleanor Rigby“ and we drunk to much guiness. Then „Mean Mr. Mustard“ came along and ask us to follow him to the „Norwegian Wood. There should play the „St. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band“ But I needed my „Golden Slumbers“ tonight and so I walked home along the „Penny Lane“ „Because“ I have had to much beer to „Drive my car“!

Hey, thank YOU!! You're our one and only Fool on the hill:roftl:

Wonderful! I'm so pleased. So I see the sun going down and the eyes in my head see the world spinning around.:roftl:

The picture is my "Thank you":

Beatles024.jpg

Check this out. They're not in their swimming costumes, but... BTW, can anybody tell me how can I paste the pics directly in the post instead of just attaching them? I'm such a computer dummy...:shocked:

if the pic is on your computer, upload it it http://photobucket.com (you have to make a free account) and then get the img code and then paste it on here. its quite simple.

MARIE YOU ROCK :punk:

I LOLed sooooo hard when I saw that pic!! :lmao:

I love this thread... :wub2:

Sure you can, Mika Owns Me!! You're Dizzy Miss Marie, I love it!! And I love your Beatle photo too, you look just as if you had actually been there!! I actually started this thread because I couldn't find any place in the forums to talk about them for ages:roftl:

Thanks for loving my pic hihi actually my sister did it, because I suck at photoshop lol!

YAY I AM DIZZY MISS MARIE!

thanks so much for doing this!! Me and Hannah were really invading the other threads talking about them :roftl:

Ah, what a beautiful pic of George...I love him to death :(

It is really the best I could found.

But I have another one for you:

I hope you love it too. He is so young on that picture.

Beatles008.jpg