The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

JOHN SPAM!

LUu9aNwEd3.jpg

THANK YOU MARIE! :wub2:

That pic right there is my favorite of him. SOooooo adorable. The funny thing is that there's a pic of him from the late 70's when he's much older (it's in one of my books) at the piano beside Mick Jagger and he has the EXACT same facial expression.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU MARIE! :wub2:

That pic right there is my favorite of him. SOooooo adorable. The funny thing is that there's a pic of him from the late 70's when he's much older (it's in one of my books) at the piano beside Mick Jagger and he has the EXACT same facial expression.

ahah my pleasure deary!! :thumb_yello:

ahah that's strange! But I guess he kept all the same facial expressions! (OBVIOUSLY LOL) I think that's cute eheh he was so adorable!

I feel like doing a Paul spam. Should I ? :bleh:

Yessss!

Do you happen to have any...er...photos of them in swimsuits? :roftl: I had an entire photobucket full of "Half Naked Beatles" but I deleted it a long time ago because I wanted another photobucket and it wouldn't allow me to use my email twice.

Yessss!

Do you happen to have any...er...photos of them in swimsuits? :roftl: I had an entire photobucket full of "Half Naked Beatles" but I deleted it a long time ago because I wanted another photobucket and it wouldn't allow me to use my email twice.

LOL. hmm let me check... it won't be long (YEAH yeah YEAH yeah) :naughty:

I DON'T! :sad:

do you have other photobuckets I could ... look at :das:

PAUL SPAM!

I am obsessed

awww poor lil boy!!

qRvDWFkxSX.jpg

he looks like he's peeing XD

y5Ef9xCK9s.jpg

MARTHA ROCKS! god he was so skinny... *coughcocainecough*

oT1lX3akJN.jpg

qAohd2tSgy.jpg

That is not the smoke of a cigarette... naughty boy ahah it just reminded me "It was you buzzing! YOU NAUGHTY BOY!"

zC49h183Fb.jpg

I love cowboys <333

PpXNHFthYq.jpg

I once did that, LOL I DON'T KNOW WHY I CALLED HIM LIKE THAT LMAO

M4KfNXWZhA.jpg

THE END.

OF CUTENESS.

hahah.jpg

LOL. Yoko. XD

ummm... thats not yuck-o, i mean yoko, thats linda. paul and yoko NEVER would have been together. none of them liked her (except for john of course!) and this pic looks like its from about 67 and that was before yoko and john were accualy togther.

MFC is running slow...

well Hannah, I think I have one pic of an half naked beatle!

ready?

really ready?

I mean it's really...hmm.

Y943floxOV.jpg

:lmfao:

Please add me to the Blue Meanies. I grew up loving them, and I grew up when they were still together as the Beatles. I have loved John the longest but for the last ten years or so, George has sometimes taken the lead spot.

For the last 4 months I have only been able to listen to Mika, and then sometimes the Beatles or George. No other music seems to touch me at this point in my life.....it worries me at times and I do try to listen to other things, but for now it is Mika and the Beatles. For the last few days it has been: "While my guitar gently weeps" **sigh*** especially this version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHChc2I7FKk

Thanks for this thread, I was beginning to worry but I feel better about myself already.:punk:

awww cute pics you got there!! LET'S POST SOME BEATLES PICS!

And this is me with The Beatles :biggrin2:

7hHYfljxIr.jpg

MARIE YOU ROCK :punk:

I LOLed sooooo hard when I saw that pic!! :lmao:

I love this thread... :wub2:

I've noticed some of us are Beatles fans, but there's nowhere we can chat about the Fab Four in the Forums!!!! How can that be? I honestly think Mika is greatly influenced by their melodies (take "Billy Brown" for instance), and I'm sure many of you will love to have our own Beatle Thread. So come on people, join in!!! I've thought The Blue Meanies is a good name for us, I love those little malign characters:roftl:

So let's be The Blue Menies:

TheBlackQueen - Blue Meanie #1

Vanessa - Blue Meanie #2

GhostsInTheRadio - #3

Queenie - #4 The Bluish Butterfly

DaMango - #5

Soon-to-bemrs.penniman - #6

Mirtilla - #7

Mandilambi - #8

Heineken22 - #9

ircazo - #10

elizabethlovesmika - #11

Finkster - #12

Monshi - The One And Only Nowhere Girl

sienna - #14

Cassiopée - #15

esperia75- #16

my_rainbow_radio - #17

Hannah - #18

Mikamyloveexx - #19

Love Love Me - #20

Ela -#21

Mika Owns Me - Dizzy Miss Marie

lilmot - #23

Thank you so much for the add. :biggrin2:

Please I would like to be "the fool on the hill", if possible.:blush-anim-cl:

OK, MIKAMYLOVEEXX, YOU'RE IN!!!!! You're #19, ok?

Hi to you, Love Love Me!! Welcome you too, it's great to have so many Beatles friends in this thread.. To think I was happy to have only 3 Blue Meanies!!:roll1: You're #20. I'd love to see your huge collection of Beatle stuff, I could spend hours and hours just "playing" with everything, just as if I were a little child, hehe.

Ela, I LOVE your post, it sounds like me talking to my best friend on a late Saturday night after we've had a few pints of Guinness:fisch: You're #21.

Sure you can, Mika Owns Me!! You're Dizzy Miss Marie, I love it!! And I love your Beatle photo too, you look just as if you had actually been there!! I actually started this thread because I couldn't find any place in the forums to talk about them for ages:roftl:

Lilmot, you're #23. Thanks for that While My Guitar Gently Weeps, I love the song and seeing the boys at their best.:thumb_yello:

To all of you: I'm sorry I haven't been here in the whole weekend, when I checked the thread this morning I was thrilled to see how fast it has grown. Thanks a lot, you're making me soooo happy:biggrin2:

Thank you so much for the add. :biggrin2:

Please I would like to be "the fool on the hill", if possible.:blush-anim-cl:

Hey, thank YOU!! You're our one and only Fool on the hill:roftl:

Oh, can I be, "The Walrus"? :roftl:

And you're our lovely walrus:biggrin2:

BTW, Hannah (or should I say Walrus?): I do have some pics of the in their swimming suits, I'll post them the minute I find them;)

And thanks a lot for the awsome photos!!!!!!!!

Check this out. They're not in their swimming costumes, but... BTW, can anybody tell me how can I paste the pics directly in the post instead of just attaching them? I'm such a computer dummy...:shocked:

Get the URL of the photo, then click the little icon that is a yellow box with what looks like mountains on it, paste the url, click ok and that's all you have to do!

Oooh! That photo! Have you guys seen the Pyrimus and Thisbe skit that they did?

Get the URL of the photo, then click the little icon that is a yellow box with what looks like mountains on it, paste the url, click ok and that's all you have to do!

Oooh! That photo! Have you guys seen the Pyrimus and Thisbe skit that they did?

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

I don't think I have, but I can imagine:roftl:

OMG, it's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: I wonder why I had never seen this before... The pics, sure, but the whole fuss... Never! Look at the Man In The Moon and his dog! And that John-ish maid... "I die, I die, I die" Hahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing! Thanks soooooo much for posting it, you made my day:thumb_yello: