The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

I've noticed some of us are Beatles fans, but there's nowhere we can chat about the Fab Four in the Forums!!!! How can that be? I honestly think Mika is greatly influenced by their melodies (take "Billy Brown" for instance), and I'm sure many of you will love to have our own Beatle Thread. So come on people, join in!!! I've thought The Blue Meanies is a good name for us, I love those little malign characters:roftl:

So let's be The Blue Menies:

TheBlackQueen - Blue Meanie #1

Vanessa - Blue Meanie #2

GhostsInTheRadio - #3

Queenie - #4 The Bluish Butterfly

DaMango - #5

Soon-to-bemrs.penniman - #6

Mirtilla - #7

Mandilambi - #8

Heineken22 - #9

ircazo - #10

elizabethlovesmika - #11

Finkster - #12

Monshi - The One And Only Nowhere Girl

sienna - #14

Cassiopée - #15

YOU HAVE TO ADD ME. If I love Music, it's because The Fab Four.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay!!! :woot_jump:

thank you my luv :wub2:

yeah!! I love the White Album. :biggrin2:

No, thank you, hun, I really LOVE to have you here:flowers2: What's your favourite album? Mine is Help! but for very personal reasons. However, I love ALL of their songs...

YOU HAVE TO ADD ME. If I love Music, it's because The Fab Four.

You're in!!!! You're #16, ok? Or do you prefer to be something other than a Blue Meanie:wink2: ? Welcome to the Land of Music!!

I also love music because of them, my life would be very different if they had never existed (what a sad world this would be).

Aghhh you've gotta add me to this one, Abbey Road and The White Album are two of my favorite albums of all time, and I did a nine page report on John Lennon for my English class! :punk:

You're in too!!! #17, ok? Very good taste, yes sir!

What do you all think of "Let It Be... Naked"? Do you like it better than the "original" release?

No, thank you, hun, I really LOVE to have you here:flowers2: What's your favourite album? Mine is Help! but for very personal reasons. However, I love ALL of their songs...

What do you all think of "Let It Be... Naked"? Do you like it better than the "original" release?

aww, I feel so loved :blush-anim-cl: thank you :huglove:

ahh, I can never answer when someone asks me that question... I dunno :blink: I can't decide :bleh:

they truly are great

I'm def for the original :mf_rosetinted:

OOoh, add me! Seriously, the Beatles are my favorite band ever. I have an ongoing obsession with them. I have a huge box (one of those plastic ones about the size of a bathtub with a lid) full of all of my Beatles stuff. I even ordered vintage pins and things from the 60's off of eBay. :D

OOoh, add me! Seriously, the Beatles are my favorite band ever. I have an ongoing obsession with them. I have a huge box (one of those plastic ones about the size of a bathtub with a lid) full of all of my Beatles stuff. I even ordered vintage pins and things from the 60's off of eBay. :D

Welcome to the most Magical Mystery Tour ever!!!!!!!!:bleh: You're #18, hun.

Oh, how I'd love to see that box of yours, I'm sure I could spend days and days looking at your Beatles collection. I've got some original LP's that belonged to my dad (well, they're suppoused to be his, but I have them, hahaha), and I'm especially proud of a first Spanish re-edition of "Sgt. Peppers" in a yellow vinyl. That one is my baby:bleh:

Monshi, sorry about the tricky question, I know it's like asking a child who he loves more, mum or dad, but it just popped in my mind and I had to put it here, hahaha. I think I go for the "new" one, it sounds more "Beatle", whatever that is.

Monshi, sorry about the tricky question, I know it's like asking a child who he loves more, mum or dad, but it just popped in my mind and I had to put it here, hahaha. I think I go for the "new" one, it sounds more "Beatle", whatever that is.

haha yeah - it's really hard.

but the other question is easy for me - Mum!! :biggrin2:

oh, really? lol, sounds more "Beatle" :lmao:

*waves hand!*

ooohhh, i wanna join! i love the beatles! and i am not just saying that. i really really do love them. i hate people who say the they "love" the beatles but if you say whose ringo starr, there like who? stupid posers.

sorry end of rant

but anyway, yes i do love the beatles. i have like 13 beatles posters, every album on vinyl (and cd), like 50 billion beatles books, a few figurines, 312 beatle songs on my ipod (not including solo stuff!), more knowledge than any other 14 year old in the whole world, and a hugantic obsession that i dont think will ever go away. im sure i have more stuff but i cant think of it right now. basically, i have way too much stuff for someone that was born 23 years after they broke up.

i have way too much stuff for someone that was born 23 years after they broke up.

I know!!! Me too! :roftl:

I have a piece of the WALL from the church that Paul and John met at. There were a bunch selling on eBay about 2 years ago. Just small little pieces about the size of a bottle cap, all framed with that photo of John and Paul taken the day that they met.

I know!!! Me too! :roftl:

I have a piece of the WALL from the church that Paul and John met at. There were a bunch selling on eBay about 2 years ago. Just small little pieces about the size of a bottle cap, all framed with that photo of John and Paul taken the day that they met.

thats awesome! i wanna peice! just out of curiosity, how much was it?

"Help" !It is a hard days night" Please please add me.:wink2:

"In my Life“ „I feel fine“. Cause „Here comes the sun“ and I found „Strawberry Fields forever“

We "Come together" "Eight days a week" here on the MFC and "All your need is love"! :biggrin2:

My beloved Beatle is John. I was so in love as I was 16. :blush-anim-cl:

I love all songs of the Fab four. At the moment my favourites are "In my Life" and "Fool of the hill"

"All my loving" to Ringo and Paul.:punk:

We will never forget George and John. They lives forever in our heart!:wub2:

I really want to join!! I am soooo obsessed with them!!

it seems like a cool place yay!! finally we can talk about them in a thread! Me and Hannah were taking over the Mikagasmic pic thread talking about John ahah :bleh:

Teehee, hello stranger!

John was amazing.

But Ringo's my boy!

thats awesome! i wanna peice! just out of curiosity, how much was it?

It was about about 15 pounds, which converted to about 30 or so dollars, and then plus shipping, it totaled to about $50. It was an item to bid on, and the starting bid was 15 pounds, and I won it on that as no one else bid.

I was digging through my Beatle box today, and saw that I have a traffic sign that says, "Beatles Parking Only. All others will need Help!" :roftl: I forgot that I bought that.

Haha, Dizzie Miss Marie! I like that!

Yea, Paul was a cutey! I basically love Ringo because I find him hysterical.

And George was just such an amazing, inspiring man.

oh, Blue Jay Way just came on. :)

Haha, Dizzie Miss Marie! I like that!

Yea, Paul was a cutey! I basically love Ringo because I find him hysterical.

And George was just such an amazing, inspiring man.

oh, Blue Jay Way just came on. :)

George was Georgous AHAHAH my god I suck... :bleh:

Ringo is sooo funny!! aww... do you have the anthology DVDs??

The hilarious part is when Ringo says that him and Paul ran like 2 miles in Help! just to get another joint.... Crazy kids!!

It was about about 15 pounds, which converted to about 30 or so dollars, and then plus shipping, it totaled to about $50. It was an item to bid on, and the starting bid was 15 pounds, and I won it on that as no one else bid.

I was digging through my Beatle box today, and saw that I have a traffic sign that says, "Beatles Parking Only. All others will need Help!" :roftl: I forgot that I bought that.

HAHA, that's so cute!

I bought this Beatle bag at Beatlefest:

merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=thefest&Product_Code=6633&Category_Code=ac_accessories

I love it! It was so expensive though!