The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

George was Georgous AHAHAH my god I suck... :bleh:

Ringo is sooo funny!! aww... do you have the anthology DVDs??

The hilarious part is when Ringo says that him and Paul ran like 2 miles in Help! just to get another joint.... Crazy kids!!

Hahaha, I know!

I loved Help! I think that was my favourite Beatles movie.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a John lover, if it's not apparent already. :roftl:

I think that Ringo was the cutest in the beginning, as John was kind of awkward looking for a while. But in '65 I fell in love with John. I thought he was adorable, and his chubbiness made him cuter, I think! In the end, about Abbey Road time, Paul was the best looking one, because John was busy looking like a hobo, and Ringo started looking waaaaay too high all the time. I never found George attractive for some reason.

Hahaha, I know!

I loved Help! I think that was my favourite Beatles movie.

That is my favourite too! SOOO random!

"this movie was dedicated to the inventor of the sewing machine"

POUAH! I love them...

I don't know why people think A hard day's night is better. Help! is way funnier! And they're better actors too!

I think that Ringo was the cutest in the beginning, as John was kind of awkward looking for a while. But in '65 I fell in love with John. I thought he was adorable, and his chubbiness made him cuter, I think! In the end, about Abbey Road time, Paul was the best looking one, because John was busy looking like a hobo, and Ringo started looking waaaaay too high all the time. I never found George attractive for some reason.

I'd say Paul or George were the cutest in the beginning, then well,hell, Paul was always good looking!

He still looks great for his age!

I believe that '65 was their best year :roftl:

They were all so gorgeous... I do think so lol!! It's my opinion...

WOUH JOHN IN '65 IS SEX. with those hair not too long not too short... anyways. stops daydreaming now.

POUAH! I love them...

I don't know why people think A hard day's night is better. Help! is way funnier! And they're better actors too!

I can't agree more! AHDN got boring after a while. I used to be obsessed with it, though, because I saw Help! and would yell out, "I'm going parading!" all the time. :roftl:

I'd say Paul or George were the cutest in the beginning, then well,hell, Paul was always good looking!

He still looks great for his age!

He really does! And he still wears Converse shoes! He's awesome. :D

POUAH! I love them...

LMAO!! So random, I love it!

A Hard Day's Night was a little bit boring, in my opinion. Still good and funny, but definitely not their best!

?action=view&current=4viuhzl.gif

m_c75fa742a4beaf90364d9922c697a635.gif

I can't agree more! AHDN got boring after a while. I used to be obsessed with it, though, because I saw Help! and would yell out, "I'm going parading!" all the time. :roftl:

Am I dumb to not remember that part LOL when does someone say that?

The english accent is sooo hard to understand sometimes (espech John who was barely opening his mouth) well for me... because English is not my mother's tongue...

The english accent is sooo hard to understand sometimes (espech John who was barely opening his mouth) well for me... because English is not my mother's tongue...

Ringo says it after he is talking to "Paul's grandfather" and he decides to leave and go out on his own. :D

Yeah, John seemed to speak very quietly! I had to put subtitles on. :D

I don't remember it either.

:(

lmaoHardDaysNight.jpg

BAHAHA.

Ringo says it after he is talking to "Paul's grandfather" and he decides to leave and go out on his own. :D

Yeah, John seemed to speak very quietly! I had to put subtitles on. :D

aah ok now I remember!

ahah first time I listened to help! there were no subtitles and I could not understand a single word...

aah ok now I remember!

ahah first time I listened to help! there were no subtitles and I could not understand a single word...

I think it's the Liverpudlian accent. I have no trouble understanding British accents, even when they're speaking very fast, but the Liverpool accent is kind of...different. And they used A LOT of British-only words, like, "shove up," etc. I couldn't understand a word of AHDN without subtitles the first time.

I think it's the Liverpudlian accent. I have no trouble understanding British accents, even when they're speaking very fast, but the Liverpool accent is kind of...different. And they used A LOT of British-only words, like, "shove up," etc. I couldn't understand a word of AHDN without subtitles the first time.

their accent is really really thick, I think it's in the North of England that it's more like that. Am I wrong?

they speak really fast in AHDN, really really hard to understand!!!

their accent is really really thick, I think it's in the North of England that it's more like that. Am I wrong?

they speak really fast in AHDN, really really hard to understand!!!

I'm not sure...but some people that have the incredibly thick accents I can't even understand. Like Luke Juby. I called out goodbye to him as he was getting into the cab and all I got was, "Cheers," and then it sounded greek to me after that. He said an entire sentence to me but I have no idea what he said. :roftl:

AHHH Marie, that's so cool! :D

That right there is another time that I wasn't too crazy about John's looks. Those sideburns...ick.

ahah and IN THIS PIC. HAVE YOU SEEN IS FACE??!! HE LOOKS LIKE A MUTANT! everytime I look at it I'm like "WHY JOHN WHY?! AAAH!!"

:roftl:

I'll post some other pics eheh I could post some John pics just to please you Hannah :wink2: eheheh!

For No One is amazing... ahah sorry :bleh:

Whoa, my interenet stopped working for a few minutes and I almost peed my pants.

Marie, that picture up there is so coool!! haha

And hahaha, I remember the parade now, too!!

My dad said that Ringo had a massive hangover when they shot that scene. XD

ahah and IN THIS PIC. HAVE YOU SEEN IS FACE??!! HE LOOKS LIKE A MUTANT! everytime I look at it I'm like "WHY JOHN WHY?! AAAH!!"

:roftl:

I'll post some other pics eheh I could post some John pics just to please you Hannah :wink2: eheheh!

For No One is amazing... ahah sorry :bleh:

He DOES! Or like a werewolf/alien cross-breed or something. :roftl: Those glasses...I was honestly never a fan...Even though they are his trademark.

Whoa, my interenet stopped working for a few minutes and I almost peed my pants.

Indeed, he did! :roftl: You can especially tell when he's got the camera and is walking by the water

He DOES! Or like a werewolf/alien cross-breed or something. :roftl: Those glasses...I was honestly never a fan...Even though they are his trademark.

Indeed, he did! :roftl: You can especially tell when he's got the camera and is walking by the water

Yea, I didn't dig the glasses either.

:roftl: I KNOW! hahah Oh Ringo..

thats totaly true. they had a whole other sceen planed but ringo was too messed up to say any lines or anything so they let him do that scene instad. its one of my favnourte scenes in the movie though.

thats totaly true. they had a whole other sceen planed but ringo was too messed up to say any lines or anything so they let him do that scene instad. its one of my favnourte scenes in the movie though.

haha!! Yea, a great scene!

ringo.jpg

m_e6a049f6e0218a2581c78c57268e99da.jpg

<3333

hahah.jpg

LOL. Yoko. XD