Is this also normal or am i just mad?

Shezzy12

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday mornings and Sunday mornings I'm watching TV so I can see if Mika is in the charts. And if a vid of him comes on I turn the tv really loud! :D

And I also always look in CD shops if his album is there..

On my way back from work I spotted Mika's picture (it was huge!) in our free newspaper, and I started grinning like crazy and made a sound like "Oooh"...people were looking at me but I couldn't stop it... :roftl:

And when Im done with turning the tv on so loud! I jump on the couches and dance in the whole room and sing along.. :roftl:

Im making a fool of myself..

Exactly the same!:biggrin2:

I only do that when my parents are not at home, because I don't want to frighten them.:shocked:

I went to the Hare & Tortoise (a Chinese & Japanese restaurant that's very popular amongst people at my uni) in Kensington with a friend on Sunday, and 'Grace Kelly' came on, and I went, "Oh! They're playing Mika! =D" and I started singing and dancing in my seat, haha XD

Is it normal to go into nearly every music shop.

and to look round for the mika cd for hours.

and after you found it you stare and smile and say

"I got that!"

I do that. :bleh:

I went belgium/france with school and i did it there to.

I walked into a music shop, found mika and smiled YEY THEY GTO MIKA IN BELGIUM AND FRANCE.

LOL.

Does everyone do that?

Or am i just completly mental? xxx

I do that too LOL I thought I'm the only one :naughty: In every CD shop I look for it and when I found it I'm happy :biggrin2:

I just wondered how far long Mika has gotten with that huge lollipop..? You know, the one given to him (Mika) on the Austrailian interview? Maybe he hasn't licked it since the interview. :roftl:

Is this mad? :roftl:

I was wondering about exactly the same thing yesterday :biggrin2:

lol i wanted to take a picture of mika's album on no. 1 in the french virgin megastore (paris) but i had to decide.... last pic for mika or louvre... i'm sooo sad i didn't took that pic of licm :(

~crazy~

[quoteuote:

Originally Posted by LoveLoveMIKA

I just wondered how far long Mika has gotten with that huge lollipop..? You know, the one given to him (Mika) on the Austrailian interview? Maybe he hasn't licked it since the interview.

Is this mad?

I was wondering about exactly the same thing yesterday.

Really? Then perhaps I am not mad or at least not the only mad one... of course. ;-)

lol I wondered a day later...

lol i wanted to take a picture of mika's album on no. 1 in the french virgin megastore (paris) but i had to decide.... last pic for mika or louvre... i'm sooo sad i didn't took that pic of licm :(

~crazy~

Aw... Keep moving forward! I know it stinks, but there's no use feeling sad about it now, except to never repeat the offence. :wink2: There will possibly be more opportunities--Mika's fame is growing! :biggrin2::huglove:

It's been a while since I last went to a record store... but I used to do that with Queen Cds!! :naughty:

I'm sure I'll do the same with Mika the next time I go there!!

Someone mention watching Tv just not to miss his videos... well I do that!:bleh: And from time to time my TV surprises me with Grace Kelly.:biggrin2:

heehee, i once went into best buy and mika- grace kelly startedplaying on their tvs. it was really quiet so my friend and i asked the manager if he could turn it up. he said no, so it was time to take manners into our own hands, i climed up on my friends shoulders and tried to turn up the tv. i fell:naughty: into a rack of cds:biggrin2: oops!:blush-anim-cl: we got kicked out, and he told us to never come back!:bleh:

heehee, i once went into best buy and mika- grace kelly startedplaying on their tvs. it was really quiet so my friend and i asked the manager if he could turn it up. he said no, so it was time to take manners into our own hands, i climed up on my friends shoulders and tried to turn up the tv. i fell:naughty: into a rack of cds:biggrin2: oops!:blush-anim-cl: we got kicked out, and he told us to never come back!:bleh:

Oh my god really! :biggrin2: That's real dedication I'd say :naughty:

I hope you didn't destroy any Mika CD's! :naughty:

It's been a while since I last went to a record store... but I used to do that with Queen Cds!! :naughty:

I'm sure I'll do the same with Mika the next time I go there!!

Someone mention watching Tv just not to miss his videos... well I do that!:bleh: And from time to time my TV surprises me with Grace Kelly.:biggrin2:

i stay up at all hours of the night watching mtv hits hoping one of his videos pops up lol

Oh my god really! :biggrin2: That's real dedication I'd say :naughty:

I hope you didn't destroy any Mika CD's! :naughty:

no, luckily his was a couple racks back. i walked by a couple days ago and the manager saw me, he still looked really mad!:naughty:

Yes, it's perfectly normal to look out for Mika's album at stores, because... i do just the same! :biggrin2: And, despite having an obsession with Mika and loving him maddly:blush-anim-cl:, I consider myself fairly normal. The question is what 'normal' really is. Someone told me once it's just a setting on a dryer. And I agree. Don't worry about your LiCM looking out compulsion. :thumb_yello: There are many fans in our situation!