Is this also normal or am i just mad?

Shezzy12

Is it normal to go into nearly every music shop.

and to look round for the mika cd for hours.

and after you found it you stare and smile and say

"I got that!"

I do that. :bleh:

I went belgium/france with school and i did it there to.

I walked into a music shop, found mika and smiled YEY THEY GTO MIKA IN BELGIUM AND FRANCE.

LOL.

Does everyone do that?

Or am i just completly mental? xxx

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao! no i do that too! i was in HMV recently just browsing when i saw the music section so i thought "meh might as well look" but i couldnt see it anywhere! i was like GRRR!

But! i went in sainsbury's a day or two later with my mum and there was a CD stand and i was like "MUM! LOOK!" And pointed at Mika's album xDD

and then! I was browsing at the music/dvd section when I heard "everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today! everybody's gonna love today..." and I was like :shocked: and I looked up and there were THREE TV SCREENS on with Mika's Love Today Video on it and underneath it said something about "top cd release" or something like that and I just stood there...watching it...like some child amazed at a giant chocolate bar or something, not being able to tear my eyes away...and as soon as it changed i snapped out of it and went off to find my mum as if nothing happened LOL

lmao! no i do that too! i was in HMV recently just browsing when i saw the music section so i thought "meh might as well look" but i couldnt see it anywhere! i was like GRRR!

But! i went in sainsbury's a day or two later with my mum and there was a CD stand and i was like "MUM! LOOK!" And pointed at Mika's album xDD

and then! I was browsing at the music/dvd section when I heard "everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today! everybody's gonna love today..." and I was like :shocked: and I looked up and there were THREE TV SCREENS on with Mika's Love Today Video on it and underneath it said something about "top cd release" or something like that and I just stood there...watching it...like some child amazed at a giant chocolate bar or something, not being able to tear my eyes away...and as soon as it changed i snapped out of it and went off to find my mum as if nothing happened LOL

ROFL.

ROFL.

ROFL.

I SOOO DO THAT!!! LOOOL XXX

i doo sometimes go into music shops just to see where the shope has got the mika cd placed...but i HAVE NOT yet got mad enough to take a copy and put it in the number one slot YET :naughty:

I do that too! Or you know those electronica stores? Well They usually have a lot of tvs playing the same thing and once they were playing Grace Kelly and I was walking outside and I noticed it and I rushed into the store, staring at 20 television screens. The person with me thought I was insane:biggrin2:

And I also went shopping and they played Love Today and I sticked around until it was done:biggrin2: What do you mean obsessed?:naughty:

so humanly :D

I sometimes wonder is it normal to go through all the music channels on tv over and over again just not to miss any Mika mucic video although I've seen them so many times :blink::D

Haha I do that too! :biggrin2:

Ahhhh!!! So happy not to be the only one waking up whith mika's albuum in the hands and not to know how it got there. :naughty:

I must admit that I studied, when I was in Edinbourgh ( a class trip; I live in Germany), every music store to see whether mika's album was available there and where it was represented in the charts. I made jump when I discovered *Live in cartoon motion* in the outlay. :roll1:

Oh god, I did it yesterday... I was in a supermarket, went to the music departmen, fount the CD, checked the price (it cost cheaper than I had bought it, but I don't care) and the track list (what if it has been changed?) smiled and went away.

so humanly :D

I sometimes wonder is it normal to go through all the music channels on tv over and over again just not to miss any Mika mucic video although I've seen them so many times :blink::D

LOL

I just did that :P

So its eihter we are all normal or we are all mental LOL x

It´s the same with me. I always have to go through the music section in every shop until i find LiCM

Now there is a channel on TV that plays the same advert over and over again and every five minutes Mikas song Love today comes on for 5 seconds. Im always on that channel waiting for Mika:roftl:

"I got that!"

I walked into a music shop, found mika and smiled YEY THEY GTO MIKA IN BELGIUM AND FRANCE.

LOL.

Does everyone do that?

You're completely mental. But, so are the rest of us! Isn't it delicious?

Over here the music stores usually have their top 50 or so selling albums in order near the front...I may have found myself wandering in a time or two (or twelve!) to see where LICM ranks...and possibly doing an internal happy dance when I see that it has moved up! :biggrin2:

You're completely mental. But, so are the rest of us! Isn't it delicious?

Over here the music stores usually have their top 50 or so selling albums in order near the front...I may have found myself wandering in a time or two (or twelve!) to see where LICM ranks...and possibly doing an internal happy dance when I see that it has moved up! :biggrin2:

ROFL.

ROFL.

:roftl:

"I got that!"

LOL.

Does everyone do that?

I do that in Tescos, Sainsburys and Woolworths.......and I am tempted to buy it again, but have to force myself away:mf_lustslow:

I do that in Tescos, Sainsburys and Woolworths.......and I am tempted to buy it again, but have to force myself away:mf_lustslow:

LOL

I know..

Specially in tescos when you scan the cd and then it comes on! LOL

and everyone stares at you

whilst you dance to love today! lmao xxx

LOL

I know..

Specially in tescos when you scan the cd and then it comes on! LOL

and everyone stares at you

whilst you dance to love today! lmao xxx

I actually once danced to Big Girl in Sainsburys, it wasn't busy and I made sure the aisle was clear but they do have securtiy cameras, don't they? Oh well I don't care.

I actually once danced to Big Girl in Sainsburys, it wasn't busy and I made sure the aisle was clear but they do have securtiy cameras, don't they? Oh well I don't care.

ROFL.

I can imagine the secruity guard people who watch the videos

Watching the video of you dancing to big girl and then dancing themselves! rofl.

Hahaha!!! I do that all the time!!! I go into HMV and see how many are still left and the other day I was at McNally Robinson buying some books and wandered over to the CD section and found a couple of copies of LICM. I smiled and even picked it up just to look at it. It made my day to see it there.

always =]

just to make sure they have it there

what please me even more is when it says 'sold out'

cos it means everyones buying it!

ut the worst thing i do, is if mikas playing in a shop, i wont leave the shop till the song has finished xD

=]

ROFL.

I can imagine the secruity guard people who watch the videos

Watching the video of you dancing to big girl and then dancing themselves! rofl.

They would be dancing if they weren't busy laughing so much:naughty: