Guess who's coming to dinner?... MIKA

I don't think you care, but this was a funny thoughtlol PICTURE THIS SCENERIO: MIKA over for dinner! that's insane...

mine would go like this: I wouldn't want my whole family there, because that's way too many... JUST ME AND HIM... selfish I know... I would cook him Italian food and we would talk about random stuff

:-)... afterwards we would get some ice cream and watch The Devil Wears Prada :P

Oh yea I would wear a cute cocktail dress... like sex and the city attire... sorry for this detail lol... I'm a fashion student... and i'd have to have my lucky cream colored mary jane pumps!!!

SO MUCH FUN!

What's your scenerio? get creative!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Place: My sister's apartment

Guestlist: My sister Katherine, our friend Tim, my boyfriend Chris, and me.

Dinner: I would cook my specialty, which is roast beef w/ potatos and carrots.

After dinner we would listen to music and talk about whatever we want. I would spend a lot of the time taking pictures and asking him to sign everything in sight. We could play board games, watch movies, and generally have a good time. :)

lol I think he'd like my cooking... though it wouldn't be smart to leave me and pasta in the same room lol... it gets all over... not a good first date food I must say :P... but it would be like lady and the tramp lol... we would share strings of spaghetti!!!:roftl: how cute is that?! And we'd play italian classics... like dean martin and sonatra :bleh: ... perfect... :blush-anim-cl:

well...i can't cook anything except french onion soup, and seasame chicken. so i'd take out from this great thai place near my house. and for dessert red velvet cake and rainbow cookies! only my dad and his girfriend will be invited because they like him...but aren't too keen on the music. my older brother doesn't like good music and my little brother would be trying to find out what kind of straight guy would sing about sucking on lollipops. i've explained the meaning of that song like twice a week. ugh! anyways... they'd leave after dinner. and then mika and i would watch "rear window" (starring miss. grace kelly), and marie antoinette. i bet he'd love the music....oh what a night that would be...

HA! If Mika relied on me to cook, he'd eat nothing but chicken nuggets. :biggrin2:

Hmm... well I wouldn't have my dad there, because even though he loves Mika, he'd say something embarrassing like "So are you a flamer?" :sneaky2:

BUT! I'd invite Me, Mika, my mom, Ian, and Lacey. :biggrin2: Mostly because my friends in real life don't like Mika.

I imagine I'd just be staring at him in awe all evening. He'd be like "..Um... these are... good potatoes.... *stares awkwardly at me, who's staring awkwardly at him.*"

Me: *breathes heavy* ....you're Mika....:mf_lustslow:

Mika: *continues watching me, slowly chewing a puffy-cheek full of potatoes*

My mom: So Mika, you're from Beirut then? What was-

Ian: *nudges me* you're drooling.

Me: *awkward laugh* ... YOU'RE MIKA! *breaks out into giggles*

I would make spaghetti and we'd pull a "Lady and the Tramp." XD God, just having Mika in my house would make my life. 8D:wub2:

Another newbie! Welcome!

My Mika-dinner specialty is referenced in the thread linked above, and involves much deliberation over what wine to serve...

Another newbie! Welcome!

My Mika-dinner specialty is referenced in the thread linked above, and involves much deliberation over what wine to serve...

We'd have champagne. :wink2:

Mika: Wow...this is sending bubbles up my spine.

Me: *awkward giggle* .. you're Mika.:wub2:

OMG! I would NEVER be able to eat in His Presence..... :mf_lustslow:

Well, I can't eat much at the BEST of times, due to illness.

But let's see... looking on the bright side, and assuming things were okay: -

I'd also probably make spaghetti - I know, it's not very original but I do make a MEAN spaghetti sauce! Also sauteed mushrooms, green salad, garlic bread and some kind of yummy dessert like cheese cake or lemon meringue pie.....**drooling** Oh! And lots and lots of champagne, hoping to see his nose crinkle up the way it does when he says mmmmmm in Grace Kelly!! (and I know you all know exactly what I mean!!!)

Then we could see on my deck which has a gorgeous mountain view, or go to BlockBuster to rent a DVD or two.... I also have a humungous i-tunes collection on my 'mac - approx. 25,000 songs - I can sit here for 6 months and still not hear them all! I'd love to see and hear the music that Mika loves!

And then..... who knows? This is a G-rated audience in this forum so unfortunately (or fortunately) I can't get into some other wishes I have..... Well, a girl can dream, can't she??????????:wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

ooo omg this is my dream! hmmmm...im not really sure if i would invite my family..since they would all probably ask him in different ways about his sexuality..and i would just end up crying or something haha..but im pretty sure they would like to meet him..idk..i think i would just invite my friend that likes mika and we'd have a lil party! id make every food imaginable! i mean like EVERYTHING! and his music would always be playing in the background! after dinner and tons of talking, tamagotchi talk, laughing and questions being answered..and having at least 1000 signatures and pictures..we would all go to rent a movie or to a drive in! his choice of course! then we can all talk during the movie and have a popcorn and candy fight! *sigh* o i forgot this! in the car of course we would all be singing his songs and having fun! if your gonna have some alone time with mika you have to sing and dance with him! come on!

u guys all really want a lady and the tramp moment! haha id like a kiss and a hug at the end of this also! hehe OF COURSE! but i would have others in the pics that we took back at my house...so that we wouldnt have to ruin the moment at the end of our night together by having my friend standing a distance away and taking a picture and we say goodbye! haha:roftl:

Well, it would be hard for me to eat in front of him.I get all nervous and stuff and always make a fool of myself when I eat in front of someone I'm fond of.

It would be in a nice apartment, I would cook him chicken (no pun intended, I love chicken!) With some other things I can't think of right now. XD Probably rice and beans, though!

We'd have some sode (I don't drink) but I'd have some drinks for him if he wanted them.

We'd listen to music (I'd have a variety he could choose from) and talk about random things and laugh.

Dessert would be Oreo Cake, and we'd have some gray tea.:) I'd make it perfect for him. hahaa

Then we'd dance like silly kids. And sing some karaoke. And go outside and dance in the streets.:)

hmm, So mikas coming to dinner.....................................

I would get creative as I usually do when a friend comes over for dinner (which is rare nowdays as we are all really busy)

I would have my father there, my best friends simone and clive, all 3 of them would probably leave shortly after dinner, because one lives out of town and the other works as a nurce.

Location....my house...fire would be blaizing, I would be wairing my favorate skirt, and shirt that goes with, nothing special, Not blind casual jeans (I never wair jeans much anyway), but not over the top nither, I want to look good and feel comfortable at the same time. I have to have some high shoes on as all my friends and my father and mika would be taller than me.

I would have to rent a movie that mika likes, because all the ones I have here are all chick flicks........or we could sit and watch shreck which is not a good idea because i know EVERY word to the whole 1st and almost all of the second movie so that would annoy people! we could watch armalie and look both ways, and sliding doors, Ive heard they are good ones and the good thing about watching something I dont know is at least the first time I watch it i dont have the urge to rewind, fastfoward, or pause! (MOVIE NERD HERE *points to self*!!!)

For dinner, well I was going to say something traditionally New Zealand, but Im not sure if he likes fish?!? He could try some fresh groper steak its really nise, if he liked to be adventerous we would have

main course: Groper steak, Peas, Carrots, Onions, Roast potatos (Grandmas recipe of course)

Desert we could try some pavlova and Hokey pokie Ice Cream (Tip Top of course)

and we would all try some fried moro bar, its a new zealand classic

afterwards we could have tea (black coffee for my dad and clive i dont know how they can stand it!!) and some Krispies, Macaroons, MallowPuffs, Tim Tams and we just have to do the The Tim Tam Slam!!

and if things went well and he stayed for breakfast I would love to attempt Kedgeree

i would get rid of my siter, brother an dmother, and just my dad me and Mika. cos my dad rox and Mika would get on ssoooooo well with my dad! plus my dad is a fan. (mwahaha, i brainwashed him.) we wouldnt exactly have dinner... it would be order pizza whilst listening to The Cranberres, my dad and Mika would be exchanging small talk while i would be trying not to faint, and trying to talk. eventually i will talk but i will be at exploding stage by then and would explode in an outpoor of hysterical gibberish. then calm down and get photos and signing all over and done with. then i'd test Mika singing the Cranberries. if he fails and sounds horrible (which he wont) i get to eat his pizza. when teh pizza arrives we sit around and watch Brittish comedy like Ab Fab, Monty Python, Blackadder and Fawlty Towers. that would go for ages, we would order more pizza and continue watching tv.

then Dessert, we would watch either Donnie Darko, Billy Elliot or Moulin Rouge.

the i would force feed the poor man vegimite, and then he would leave.

If it was at my house in Kent (which would be better than my studio flat in London, which is only really made for one person XD), then my mum and I would probably make a roast dinner or something. :biggrin2: My aunt would probably join us, and my dad might do, but my brother, who has decided he disapproves of Mika, would probably just shut himself in his room and play Guild Wars or something. *LOL*

After dinner, we'd probably all be full, but my mum would most likely try to force some surprise dessert on us, as she so loves to do. XD Then we'd probably all just sit and chat, and at some point, my anime geekiness AND my music geekiness would emerge simultaneously, and I'd probably be babbling about various anime and music and recommending stuff to Mika for ages! *LOL*

Place: my house

Guests: My parents, thought they would ask him some very very tricky questions and I would be emberassed, they still are my parents wich I love.

Not my little sister or older brother, my lil' sis would stare her eyes out. And my brother just doesnt like him.

I would cook: Well, more my mother and I would cook, I think.. Lasagna! I love lasagna. Lasanga is like, the best thing that ever happend to me. And after that a bit like egg-white baked in the oven. Then whiped cream with strawberrys and blueberries. Wow, kinda makes me hungry..

And after that we would walk in the forest with my dog Tippet. With my parents too.

I don't think you care, but this was a funny thoughtlol PICTURE THIS SCENERIO: MIKA over for dinner! that's insane...

mine would go like this: I wouldn't want my whole family there, because that's way too many... JUST ME AND HIM... selfish I know... I would cook him Italian food and we would talk about random stuff

:-)... afterwards we would get some ice cream and watch The Devil Wears Prada :P

Oh yea I would wear a cute cocktail dress... like sex and the city attire... sorry for this detail lol... I'm a fashion student... and i'd have to have my lucky cream colored mary jane pumps!!!

SO MUCH FUN!

What's your scenerio? get creative!

Omg how cute. I think I would wear a really cute summer dress, and I would probably make him chicken alfredo ( I love cooking lol). But first we would start off with a light garden salad. While I'm cooking he'll be playing with my cat who's probably sitting on his lap lol. Then after we're done eating we'll sit on the couch and watch Titanic (my all time favorite movie)! Oh and then we'll have to sing "My heart will go on" by Celine Dion lol.

Omg how cute. I think I would wear a really cute summer dress, and I would probably make him chicken alfredo ( I love cooking lol). But first we would start off with a light garden salad. While I'm cooking he'll be playing with my cat who's probably sitting on his lap lol. Then after we're done eating we'll sit on the couch and watch Titanic (my all time favorite movie)! Oh and then we'll have to sing "My heart will go on" by Celine Dion lol.

You and your alfredo lol... You're such a cheese ball! But how lovely!:blush-anim-cl: