Official MFC Magazine Planning Thread

I think this whole project/idea is absolutely awesome! It's terrific!

i would love to be involved and to help, but i dont know what i could do! I'll help on writing articles or something like that! I'll be one of the journalists! I can so something involved with the fashion area!!!Add me as anything you like! :biggrin2:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The storyboard layout looks very nice. I can't wait until it is done....I think it will be excellent. Let me know if you need any help with anything....otherwise I will look forward to the first issue. :punk:

great idea:thumb_yello: i want to be in, if i can help you let me know:biggrin2:

it would be great to have an artwork contest, the winners can be choosen by all the menbers, and the better 5 will appear in the mag... (it´s only an idea)

great idea:thumb_yello: i want to be in, if i can help you let me know:biggrin2:

it would be great to have an artwork contest, the winners can be choosen by all the menbers, and the better 5 will appear in the mag... (it´s only an idea)

I agree:thumb_yello:

I like that idea :)

Deadline Announcement:

To anyone who is submitting something for the first issue: please try to have it ready by July 18th. I'm going on a holiday without internet access (gasp!) on August 3rd, so I'm hoping to have the first issue ready to go before I leave. Let me know if that's too tight a deadline for anyone. Send your stuff to mfcmag@hotmail.com.

Anyone who has something they want to submit that we haven't talked about yet, PM me and we'll try to fit it in :thumb_yello:

Your Photos

If anyone has any pictures of Mika that you took at gigs/signings/etc, we'd love to try to include them. Send photos to the email address above - I promise I'll give you credit.

Other than that - keep on rockin' in the free world! Kind of like this guy:

funny-pictures-rock-kitten-B9L.jpg

Working on the last bits of my part. I will send everything by tomorrow, for use. I will also try to send you some gig pictures I have. Do you want pictures of us with him or just of him on stage?? Let me know...I can send both kinds. :)

omg, i totally lost this track... i'm guessing there won't be any fashion page then in the first issue:blink:

How long do you think you and the other girls would need to put something together for the fashion page? I did say July 18th was the deadline, but we can bump that back if you still want to do it. :thumb_yello:

How long do you think you and the other girls would need to put something together for the fashion page? I did say July 18th was the deadline, but we can bump that back if you still want to do it. :thumb_yello:

july 18th? :blink: why did I miss that?

july 18th? :blink: why did I miss that?

Deadline Announcement:

To anyone who is submitting something for the first issue: please try to have it ready by July 18th. I'm going on a holiday without internet access (gasp!) on August 3rd, so I'm hoping to have the first issue ready to go before I leave. Let me know if that's too tight a deadline for anyone. Send your stuff to mfcmag@hotmail.com.

Maybe I should have bumpity-bumped this thread after making my big green deadline post :blink:

We can push things back a bit - let me know what you all think...!