NIBE is sueing MIKA? .. Or threatening with it at least

EnFa

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is really unfair on like the fans and the festival thing itself.. i just hope this gets sorted out.. nicely, i don't want mika to stop being a singer :bleh:

yeah, I want it to get sortet nicely too (ofcourse)

I don't want him to get sued, but still... it's not fair :mf_rosetinted:

We need to understand that he has been touring for almost a year. He needs a break. Trust me I wouldn't be happy if he cancels one of the show I would attend. But myslef and I am guessing most of his fans care for him and we want him healthy. I hope he is OK. I wan to see more of MIKA for years.

Err, there must be some other way to take a break than cancel a show.

Of course the booking is done times ago and you never know if you'll end up being sick at the time.

Of course a sick Mika will cancel a show - no one here is saying it's an issue.

The issue is the false information about Mika we are given. (pneumonia etc...) :boxed:

And I really think it sucked for the fans in Denmark to discover the cancellation the day the show was supposed to be when they're already at the festival! :blink:

And according to the latest info Mika has an ear infection and he says he's okay - no need to worry.

(through a spokesman and a gossip sites)

And I don't actually have an opinion to the sue story yet.

It's just too bizarre for me at the moment. Let me think a while. :naughty:

Oh god...I can't imagine how he must feel right now...that really sucks.

I hope everything turns out okay. Can a festival really do that? Attempt to sue someone because they cancelled? I didn't know that.

I don't think you read the whole first post. :thumb_yello:

And I really think it sucked for the fans in Denmark to discover the cancellation the day the show was supposed to be when they're already at the festival! :blink:

No we wasn't.. We were at home, planning the day :sneaky2:

Mmm.. *Drinks tea*

We need to understand that he has been touring for almost a year. He needs a break. Trust me I wouldn't be happy if he cancels one of the show I would attend. But myslef and I am guessing most of his fans care for him and we want him healthy. I hope he is OK. I wan to see more of MIKA for years.

You are right and I believe we all agree with you but how long do you need to be in the music business / tour management to know that you don't book an artist on every single day, especially one day in one continent and next day in another.... Not even if the performance itself is playback.

All artists need to have enough time to rest in between gigs, especially if they are like an atomic bomb like MIKA.

It is not really about him but about THEM.

:boxed: :boxed:

No we wasn't.. We were at home, planning the day :sneaky2:

Mmm.. *Drinks tea*

Ohh, sorry. Confused! :insane: Well the announcement wasn't too early so it sucked anyway. :punk:

*drinks emm... mineral water?*

Ohh, sorry. Confused! :insane: Well the announcement wasn't too early so it sucked anyway. :punk:

Well think there were a few norwegians who found out when they were in mud to their knees at least :mf_rosetinted:

Lol, yeah it was half past 11pm when I found out!

Well think there were a few norwegians who found out when they were in mud to their knees at least :mf_rosetinted:

Hmf! :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know if what I say now has already been said as at at 18 pages and me wanting to get home from a job to Leeds today, I've not had time to go through them all.

If Mikas management and/or record company signed a contract, then Nibe are quite within their rights to sue. I know this is stating the obvious but since everybody seems to want to sue everybody else on here I just thought Iwould make the point (that may already have been made, if so I apologise to the poster).

To be honest I was pretty stunned when I heard that he was doing the secret gig after the previous cancellation, moreso when I heard that he had cancelled two more festivals. I thought his management team were a sharp bunch, guess I was wrong if they're cancelling willy nilly and not producing important health documents to prove the state of his health.

They really need to sort themselves out if they are going to satisfy Mr Mottola, I don't think he'll be too impressed.

I guess that'll be a law suit for me too now. LOL(nervously).

OH COME ON THESE A**HOLES SUE MIKA...

BUT THEY DON'T SUE AMY WINEHOUSE OR LILLY ALLEN

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Probably because neither of those were supposed to play there :doh: Jeeeez :blink:

WOW...JEZ GUYS DON'T TAKE WHAT I WROTE SERIOUSLY I'M NOT STUPID ALRIGHT

:blink: ...I'm just saying that it JUST SEEMS like those chicks never get sued or even reprimanded for showing up late or not showing up to gigs because they are "sick" aka: hungover, lazy

not that I'm saying he did that...it's very uncharacteristic of Mika to opt out of a gig...so our guy must be under the weather...

so...there ya go

WOW...JEZ GUYS DON'T TAKE WHAT I WROTE SERIOUSLY I'M NOT STUPID ALRIGHT

:blink: ...I'm just saying that it JUST SEEMS like those chicks never get sued or even reprimanded for showing up late or not showing up to gigs because they are "sick" aka: hungover, lazy

not that I'm saying he did that...it's very uncharacteristic of Mika to opt out of a gig...so our guy must be under the weather...

so...there ya go

HHHHhhmmmm ...... give the guy a break ........... :wub2:

so...there ya go

try to read the first post very closely. It says why they were thinking about sueing him :biggrin2:

OH KRAP....sry....:biggrin2: (I feel like a dumba** now)

No, no, no :biggrin2: Don't !

And maybe Lily and Amy don't do secret gig after cancelling due to "loss of voice"... Whatever the reason why they don't do those secret gigs (aka hang over, lazy) are, they don't :wink2: