I think i need to leave the forum for awhile...sorry...

Sivan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oui oui oui - quite agree with all this so far:thumb_yello: Glad to know that other MF's are also feeling effects of MFC addiction. Too many 4.00/5.00 ams - I function on a quasi euphoric high all day. I've just tried to read a month's worth of Sunday papers (looking for Mika news) instead. It takes ages to get through some of these threads, join all the sub-groups which are added to daily.. ohh la la ... got to get my life back. We pine about Mika getting sick - I think we all need a little RELAX.

Sometimes it feels as if the whole world revolves around MIKA - I wake up and wonder what he's doing - what colour shirt he is wearing - I dance every day to Life in Cartoon Motion (no long a big girl anymore) - I see children with lolipops, curly headed boys (but not 6 fters), the colour pink, anything colourful in general, tamagochis, the world of burlesque, circus animals, penguins at the zoo, feltips, anything Lebanese ...or French and ...101 other Mika tags.

RELAX TAKE IT EASY - Sivan - whatever you do.

I'V GOT A DANGEROUS OBSESSION - I'M IN NEED TO SOME PROTECTION.

ADDICTION DELICIO-SO:mf_lustslow:

ok so i think i need to leave for about a month... and start working!!!!

i need to work more!!! this place take to much of my time....

i work on the computer all day and come here every few minuts ....

i need to stop! its hard when all i need to do it click on the MFC window....

:boxed:

it sounds like it woul d be hard to do, but i know ive been taking few day breaks from mfc, its not hard because its summer, and theres so much else to do.

Well, I agree that MFC is likely to become addictive. :wink2: When I first joined here I was on here for so many hours every single day (it was love at first sight I guess :naughty: )...But now I'm satisfied if I only log in like 2 or 3 times a day... ::mf_rosetinted: However, it is so true that you could spend entire days on MFC without getting bored, that's a fact...

But if you "try" to still have a social life and do well at uni/work this might cause some problems...*hehe*

That's why I now only sleep 3-4 hours per night (I feel the urge of having a quick look in here even when I come back home from a party at dawn :blush-anim-cl: ) and I have to say that after a few days I got used to it and it works quite well. So now my philosophy is: Too much sleep means not being able to spend enough time on here! Thus you gotta sleep less!!! :biggrin2:

To be honest MFC has helped me a lot during the "hard" time at uni with all the exams etc...It was like a refreshing source between all the studying!!!

So, Sivan, I hope you'll find a solution which won't make you renounce MFC compltely!!!! Good luck!!!!!!

SIIIIVAAAANNNNN! NUUUUUUUU!

I'm very very addicted, too. I'm starting college next month, and I'm worried that I won't be able to get on. Seriously, that's one of my concerns, which is sad, as I'm barely even THINKING about the worries of college, and am instead focused on Mika. :roftl: I'll have tons of free time, and I have Tuesdays completely free (no classes! Yay!), but it's like I'm afraid I will be too busy to come on here... :blink: I'm also worried about not being able to see Mika in September (if he does, indeed come back to the US) because of college. I want to see him for my birthday so bad, but I also am nervous about missing classes, because considering my location (aka: the middle of nowhere), it would have to be at least a 2 day leave from college if it's a weekday. *sigh* And I am totally clueless about how detrimental missing 2 days is...

Well, I agree that MFC is likely to become addictive. :wink2: When I first joined here I was on here for so many hours every single day (it was love at first sight I guess :naughty: )...But now I'm satisfied if I only log in like 2 or 3 times a day... ::mf_rosetinted: However, it is so true that you could spend entire days on MFC without getting bored, that's a fact...

But if you "try" to still have a social life and do well at uni/work this might cause some problems...*hehe*

That's why I now only sleep 3-4 hours per night (I feel the urge of having a quick look in here even when I come back home from a party at dawn ) and I have to say that after a few days I got used to it and it works quite well. So now my philosophy is: Too much sleep means not being able to spend enough time on here! Thus you gotta sleep less!!! :biggrin2:

To be honest MFC has helped me a lot during the "hard" time at uni with all the exams etc...It was like a refreshing source between all the studying!!!

So, Sivan, I hope you'll find a solution which won't make you renounce MFC compltely!!!! Good luck!!!!!!

You wrote it so beautifuly.:thumb_yello: And you said the truth.

But where I find my self is that part where you say that forum helped you a lot-and so it is with me. Not so long ago I was going through some difficult times and if it wasn't for this forum I probably wouldn't have made it. But coming here and chating with all of you helped me to relax and it gave me some new strenght.

So I just want to thank to all of you guys...This forum is really the best place to hang out!:cheerful_h4h:

Sivan don't go away! Stay! You see that we all share the same addiction and that there are no differeneces between us. We are all slightly-- :insane:

it sounds like it woul d be hard to do, but i know ive been taking few day breaks from mfc, its not hard because its summer, and theres so much else to do.

your bust durring the summer?? my town is so boring that we entertain ourselves by walking down to the sewer box behind the library or sitting on green electricial boxes hoping to not get electricuted:boxed:

i thing, in that case, being addicted to the fansite is rather healthy:biggrin2:

your bust durring the summer?? my town is so boring that we entertain ourselves by walking down to the sewer box behind the library or sitting on green electricial boxes hoping to not get electricuted:boxed:

i thing, in that case, being addicted to the fansite is rather healthy:biggrin2:

That made me laugh so hard! :roftl: That sounds like my town.

For fun here, we also have rock smashing, hole-digging, cow tipping and bonfire jumping. :boxed:

I've been to a party where the main attraction was building a huge fire and daring people to run and jump through it. Seriously.

That made me laugh so hard! :roftl: That sounds like my town.

For fun here, we also have rock smashing, hole-digging, cow tipping and bonfire jumping. :boxed:

I've been to a party where the main attraction was building a huge fire and daring people to run and jump through it. Seriously.

wow, still way more interesting than here. besides the forum, i once burried a "time capsule" with my ex-friend in her back yard. it was really just a peanut container filled with playing cards and key chains.

i used to wonder the woods, but they recently fenced them off so they could build new homes.

ok u guys are no help! im not going i guess! LOL

ill try do more work tho! :blink:

"some thing are more important than work" going on mfc "is more important than work!":biggrin2:

lol, just kiddin. i need to work too, ive realized that mika isnt my big problem, i can (dont want to) give him up for a while,by the forum, i cant.:wink2:

i get foot cramps!!! lol:roftl:

u guys are just impossible! *roll eyes*

lol yeah if you really want to work you need to be strong and not talk about your problems to us!! :naughty: because we all have the same but don't want to get rid of them :roftl: